Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (102225 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Actually my self-esteem is high....I'm not scared to break up, it's actually the other way around, I really don't care if my partner breaks up with me, after all it his choice and I have to respect that. And I'm not wasting my time on anybody, I know what I'm doing wink smiley
uxdesigner:
thumbs up, this is one hell of an intersting thread. girls are no saints. i noticed one lady here is saying she can stay with a cheat no matter what, honey uve sold urself short. what happened to ur self worth and esteem to make u want to stick with someone who doesnt value u? are u scared if u breakup with the guy u myt not find a guy who may love u mayb cos of ur looks? come on av u heard of sean stephenson? beta don plan to waste ur time with one silly cheating bastarrd. @itsquinn
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by hakeem26(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Why should a gal in a relationship keep more male friends then female friends, she will now say she is keeping dey for finacial purpose.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
u are so pathetic,not only d babes are guilty of dis,guys are worst at it.I had similar experience with my husband,seriously am not d type DAT search my man's phone or pick his calls coz I trust him a lot but as fate will have it his own daughter picked his phone and in d process of collecting it from her to keep it safe a msg he sent to his girlfriend was on d screen, I read it and I was tempted to go further which I did,I wished I haven't done DAT coz wat hit me was not something words can express, his dirty secrets was rite there on d screen,from their sex chat to how they meet etc.I was sweating and feeling cold at d same time,everything around me was against me,my hands could not move and my legs were forcing it's movement. within DAT week I lost so much weight coz food was my enemy,nothing interest me in fact I was in another planet entirely. abeg make una knw try search una partner phone o,just ignore everything so u can live long.
I'm curious to know how you guyz made up if you're still together
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
olurebiolusegun:
Experience they said is the best teacher. and if you have not been in a situation like this, u will never know how it feels to be in it. there is one gal in my church that time too. the gal go dey do as if na she born Jesus Christ. along the line, me and this gal hook up. we dey go out as boyfriend and gal friend oooo. anytime I just make mention of sex like this hen, the gal go shout Jesus christ! segun you need to be born again. she is referring to me as my name na segun. Even to the extent that if my hand mistakenly torch her breast like this hen, she go dey ask for forgiveness from God immediately that God should forgive me and her. The day I will realize say this gal I dey follow up and down as saint dey collect good fucking from our church organist hen, I nearly faint . I cried profusely and nobody to pet me. I stylishly quit the relationship then . at the end , that my church organist disappointed her and got married to another gal in that church. that my ex still be single now oooo as me too is planning for my marriage February next year. this same gal con dey beg me for forgiveness oooo say make I no marry my fiancee make I marry her doing everything humanly possible.
At the end of the day who come lose na? Serves her right...
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
99foxxy:
Snooping doesn't pay for both sexes.
It's not healthy but it's very necessary, not like it should be one's everyday primary biz though...
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
iyanigold:
d rate at which this shit is happening is becoming alarming. Those that look innocent are the worst. It has happened to me and virtually all my friends. Baby mama go plenty for this generation ooo
Lolz... You're right, me i just dey laff reading comments sef, if i share my experience here ehn, it could be scripted into a best selling #Nollywood movie oooooo, hehehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz... You're right, me i just dey laff reading comments sef, if i share my experience here ehn, it could be scripted into a best selling #Nollywood movie oooooo, hehehehehehe.

We're all ears and eyes.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fidelismaria:
how come na olosho dey bear cynthia dat name is cursed
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, very funny line of thought. I know 2 by that name who are so promiscuous but i also have a good friend by same name who's every inch a good girl.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
CorGier:

We're all ears and eyes.
My guy, make we leave tori for dem market women... No be everything wey hunter see for bush e dey talk oooooooo, lolz.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Realhommie:
My guy, make we leave tori for dem market women... No be everything wey hunter see for bush e dey talk oooooooo, lolz.

The hunter see wetin pass e eye abi.
Anyha sha, I hear you.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
CorGier:

The hunter see wetin pass e eye abi. Anyha sha, I hear you.
coolcool
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
CorGier:

The hunter see wetin pass e eye abi.
Anyha sha, I hear you.
coolcool

*Modified....

Sorry bout this, network ish..
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Bukybabe(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
George22016:

how will the icon be hidden?how do I hide it
go to settings and block the app(sms tracker) notifications
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Bukybabe(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
I tried downloading it this afternoon but to no avail

can u help me with a link?

it's on playstore "smstracker"

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Bukybabe(f): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Immorttal:
how did you know all these, am sure you were a victim before.

well..I actually used it for my husby..and what I saw was painful...I don't regret it ooo because it helped me alot..
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bukybabe:

it's on playstore "smstracker"
I have downloaded it
how does it work?
should i install it in her phone?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bukybabe:

well..I actually used it for my husby..and what I saw was painful...I don't regret it ooo because it helped me alot..

Baddest wifey. Una type dey fear me, what is man without his secrets..
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Bukybabe(f): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
I have downloaded it

how does it work?

should i install it in her phone?

yes you will also download it on her phone..once you download it on your phone..you will register it on your own phone not hers...Hide the bird icon by going to settings on her phone and off the notification for the app smstracker..
Any time you want to check her messages you will check on your phone by entering the login details..lobatan

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by deturla: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Part 2 of this story in a bit!

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bukybabe:

yes you will also download it on her phone..once you download it on your phone..you will register it on your own phone not hers...Hide the bird icon by going to settings on her phone and off the notification for the app smstracker..
Any time you want to check her messages you will check on your phone by entering the login details..lobatan
thanks dear

will try it asap
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by 99foxxy(f): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Realhommie:
It's not healthy but it's very necessary, not like it should be one's everyday primary biz though...
Sorry I'm replying late cos wasn't free. Regarding the issue, I once scooped on my ex and i almost landed in orbit, so it's better been in the dark...
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
99foxxy:
Sorry I'm replying late cos wasn't free. Regarding the issue, I once scooped on my ex and i almost landed in orbit, so it's better been in the dark...
I have been there too, though i didn't set out to invade her privacy as the opportunity just presented itself on a platter, all i did was made use of it. What i discovered sha, and to think i trusted her completely, what i went through afterwards is better imagined.

But it helped me moving forward, now imagine there was no discovery of any sort... So in as much as i understand and respect ur reason, nothing is best left in the dark and no one is better being in the dark for the repercussions may just be too grave.. IMO
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by deturla: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Realhommie:
I have been there too, though i didn't set out to invade her privacy as the opportunity just presented itself on a platter, all i did was made use of it. What i discovered sha, and to think i trusted her completely, what i went through afterwards is better imagined.

But it helped me moving forward, now imagine there was no discovery of any sort... So in as much as i understand and respect ur reason, nothing is best left in the dark and no one is better being in the dark for the repercussions may just be too grave.. IMO

hmmmn.................
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by MORRYDIHEART(f): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Realhommie:
I'm curious to know how you guyz made up if you're still together
my dear it wasn't easy,I was really hurt and it took me weeks to be myself again but I finally let go for d sake of our daughter and because he didn't deny it neither was he proud of it,he helped me recover from d shock by being more caring, taking me to my favourite spots,he really tried his best to amend his mistake. sincerely I've forgiven him but it's still difficult to forget and also trust him again.I never left him and we are still togeda but wat I feel for him isn't d same again,however, I still make sure I try my best to be a good wife.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by 99foxxy(f): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2016
Realhommie:

you're so on point, but i still snoop once in a while
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by 99foxxy(f): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
u are so pathetic,not only d babes are guilty of dis,guys are worst at it.I had similar experience with my husband,seriously am not d type DAT search my man's phone or pick his calls coz I trust him a lot but as fate will have it his own daughter picked his phone and in d process of collecting it from her to keep it safe a msg he sent to his girlfriend was on d screen, I read it and I was tempted to go further which I did,I wished I haven't done DAT coz wat hit me was not something words can express, his dirty secrets was rite there on d screen,from their sex chat to how they meet etc.I was sweating and feeling cold at d same time,everything around me was against me,my hands could not move and my legs were forcing it's movement. within DAT week I lost so much weight coz food was my enemy,nothing interest me in fact I was in another planet entirely. abeg make una knw try search una partner phone o,just ignore everything so u can live long.
I can imagine how you felt, some of us are ranting about boyfriends and here you're talking about your own husband, gosh! How did you get over the whole mess your husband put you through? I guess the scar will ever be fresh in your heart. What a wicked and deceitful man he is.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by uzuede4(f): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Ikpewe:
If i click on that link make all my fingers break.
Take it easy. grin
Ikpewe:
If i click on that link make all my fingers break.
Take it easy.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by uzuede4(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Op, you no wan check again. Keep checking. ;DOp, you no wan check again. Keep checking.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
my dear it wasn't easy,I was really hurt and it took me weeks to be myself again but I finally let go for d sake of our daughter and because he didn't deny it neither was he proud of it,he helped me recover from d shock by being more caring, taking me to my favourite spots,he really tried his best to amend his mistake. sincerely I've forgiven him but it's still difficult to forget and also trust him again.I never left him and we are still togeda but wat I feel for him isn't d same again,however, I still make sure I try my best to be a good wife.
Hmmmmmmmmm... It's always difficult to forget and trust again, that's what cheating does and especially when you truly love and care for that person, it breeds distrust afterwards..

Good to know you didn't leave, divorce isn't always the solution. Just keep trying, hopefully someday soon you'll be able to forget bout everything completely. Best wishes
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Realhommie(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2016
99foxxy:
you're so on point, but i still snoop once in a while
Lolz, it's normal.. Anything for love and interest , just try not to get heartbroken again .
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2016
99foxxy:
I can imagine how you felt, some of us are ranting about boyfriends and here you're talking about your own husband, gosh! How did you get over the whole mess your husband put you through? I guess the scar will ever be fresh in your heart. What a wicked and deceitful man he is.
yea,I can never forget it neither will I ever trust him again.d only reason am still with him is d fact DAT his family is wonderful they didn't take even his side and my daughter is too precious to me to be left in d hands of anoda woman whom I don't even know wat she's capable of.she's just 16months old.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Hmmmmmmmmm... It's always difficult to forget and trust again, that's what cheating does and especially when you truly love and care for that person, it breeds distrust afterwards..

Good to know you didn't leave, divorce isn't always the solution. Just keep trying, hopefully someday soon you'll be able to forget bout everything completely. Best wishes
thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.