Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (17933 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
ellacute45:

undecided
cheesy grin

Emmanuella, since about 20 hours ago?? cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Laveda

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .

shocked...now I know u don't mean well for me! cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Erm...i have one in mind but i will keep it to myself smiley

Enybliss

mhiz

comman answer ooo

None actually smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Let my boo catch u,u will smell pepper.

cheesy grin

You ain't gon tell him anything now or will you?? undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:

None actually smiley
IT grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Emmanuella, since about 20 hours ago?? cry

Lol

What embarassed
Ayam not understanding cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You ain't gon tell him anything now or will you?? undecided
He do log into my acct everyday to monitor me angry we love each other so much. kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Mimido2(f): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, I'm back cool
lol where did u go to na?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
firstking01:
ThankGod your eyes are becoming open and you are getting wise...good decision son cheesy

I'm a lucky guy

i've never been heartbroken before

just that i don't like women
sex don't move me.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
none, absolutely none MzLarem, before they'll come here to talk about it

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
IT grin

Nah, who it epp tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Nah...not yet,needs a whole lot of data to activate it before i can play it on my phone.
u mean 'sims freeplay' for mobile devices
sims4 the newest sims and is only on desktop/pc
angry i couldnt even get it on my playstation or wii.
The quality of the game is worth working 2 get it on pc though.
☆☆☆
Anyway i have that app and its not as good as the computer based sims.

4 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
none, absolutely none MzLarem, before they'll come here to talk about it
So its just me cry

who cares if they choose to talk about it
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Everyday this same threadundecided

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
u mean 'sims freeplay' for mobile devices
sims4 the newest sims and is only on desktop/pc
angry i couldnt even get it on my playstation or wii.
☆☆☆
Anyway i have that app and its not as hood as the computer based sims.
You should be able to get it if its PS4. Played only the sims 2 on the system.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by darkmarky(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fabulocity:
AIDS is real.
thanks to your gender, the contagious and major carriers

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
So its just me cry

who cares if they choose to talk about it
99% of them here will easily call you a LovePeddler when they haven't seen your cleavage talk more of your bra before, try to imagine what they'll do when they come to nairaland to brandish thier greatest achievement of all time, so yea i care, but if its just insults thrown at me for the sake of trolling its zero fuq, cant even give any of them my phone number, talk more of hookup who them epp

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:

Nah, who it epp tongue
It is coming for you again tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Dshocker(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1:

I'm a lucky guy

i've never been heartbroken before

just that i don't like women
sex don't move me.

Of course,of course,sex don't move you,it is you that moves sex.

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
99% of them here will easily call you a LovePeddler when they haven't seen your cleavage talk more of your bra before, try to imagine what they'll do when they come to nairaland to brandish thier greatest achievement of all time, so yea i care, but if its just insults thrown at me for the sake of trolling its zero fuq, cant even give any of them my phone number, talk more of hookup who them epp
You have a point there but all the same...i give zero bleeps grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
It is coming for you again tongue

God no gree, he'll soon face you don't worry
lipsrsealed Why ladies come fill this thread?undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
KissChrix:
lipsrsealed
Why ladies come fill this thread?undecided

As in cheesy undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:

God no gree, he'll soon face you don't worry
Lol...i'm special. tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
davtosh:

When u stand alone through out the night in the middle of your room as if u are meditating.
One night stand.

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
You have a point there but all the same...i give zero bleeps grin
see diddy and tonye2much issue, they're the people who hooked up and broke up, both of them aren't making a fuss over it, but the haters hawk the issue like its thier life's work, or someone is trying to sieze thier land, drinking panadol for people headache

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
darkmarky:

thanks to your gender, the contagious and major carriers
it's scientificallyproven men are sexually promiscuous
So they are naturally high carriers of hiv Aids smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by darkmarky(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Laveda

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .

what do you benefit from mentioning these girls? making them feel fly, unnecessary mentions elevating egoism thats all I see.

funny most of them will feel relevant, if I were a lady it will be an insolence to me getting mentions not for my brilliance but sexual innuendos.

4 Likes

MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Laveda

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .
Wow! Baba, don't be greedy nah..shocked why not choose only one??
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...i'm special. tongue

You will be special in his eyes. And he'll be watching your every comment. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.