Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (17936 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
well I've played red dead redemption
Sims 3
Gta5 and 4
Assassins creed black flag
Spec ops
Halo3
And others i cant remember
And i cant call myself hardcore yet
I've played God of war too
Wow,i'm impressed.

God of war
Need for speed
Cat woman
Harry porter
Gta
Medal of honor
Devil may cry...very annoying
Hitman
Assassin's creed
Prince of persia
The hulk
Crazy taxi
spider man
city racing

to mention a few tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols, you really playing those games u mentioned.. Wow female gamer cool pc or Playstation?
yea, at some point i was addicted, my brother has a core i7 gaming rig, and he use to have a Playstation, I'm looking forward to my own gaming laptop too
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Laveda(f): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Lave da

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Makydebbie

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .

Lol joker.. Keep wishing.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
darkmarky:

what do you benefit from mentioning these girls? making them feel fly, unnecessary mentions elevating egoism thats all I see.

funny most of them will feel relevant, if I were a lady it will be an insolence to me getting mentions not for my brilliance but sexual innuendos.

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba why you taking it all personal now?? Almost all of 'em knows I'm kidding now. Don't sweats it, Bruh cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by joseph1832(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Myn d44 ohh grin
That's tantamount to asslicking. angry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
and he didn't go berserk and crazy
He said he is proud of me cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Wow,i'm impressed.

God of war
Need for speed
Cat woman
Harry porter
Gta
Medal of honor
Devil may cry...very annoying
Hitman
Assassin's creed
Prince of persia
The hulk
Crazy taxi
spider man
city racing

to mention a few tongue
lol babe most of those games are for phones i mean real pc and Playstation games, like tomb raider,
Skyrim,
daredevil,
mass effect infiltrator
Gtas
Assassins creed series
Battlefield
Mafia
Cod
Red dead redemption
Withcher3
God of war
Etc
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
wait so you and ItzMePuffPuff are gamers? I play sims too cheesy
nope .
Dont game like i did when i was home with my brothers.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
99% of them here will easily call you a LovePeddler when they haven't seen your cleavage talk more of your bra before, try to imagine what they'll do when they come to nairaland to brandish thier greatest achievement of all time, so yea i care, but if its just insults thrown at me for the sake of trolling its zero fuq, cant even give any of them my phone number, talk more of hookup who them epp
What's this one saying? sorry to say, this is absolute trash!

I am so sure you wouldn't wanna bet on the emboldened.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
He said he is proud of me cheesy
wao, like I've been convincing my brother forever to come to nairaland, he sometimes sees my chats, theres a time i really dissed till midnight, he got discouraged saying nairaland is full of retards
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

What's this one saying? sorry to say, this is absolute trash!

I am so sure you wouldn't wanna bet on the emboldened.
this one is saying under no circumstances will i give anyguy on nl my number, i can bet my life, so be nice, i own myself and i decide what i do with myself, before you refer to me as "this one"
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
nope .
Dont game like i did when i was home with my brothers.
seems you're only into simulations
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tafari1:
Misspicy... Not a one night stand though. I want an all night stand with her grin
awwww, you aren't afraid of that warrior, you want her to come and e-break your head?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
lol babe most of those games are for phones i mean real pc and Playstation games, like tomb raider,
Skyrim,
daredevil,
mass effect infiltrator
Gtas
Assassins creed series
Battlefield
Mafia
Cod
Red dead redemption
Withcher3
God of war
Etc
have heard of em only plaed "tomb raider."
But i looked back at the game 1 day and realized just how bad the graphics were on the old systems.
☆☆☆☆
U like 1st person games u ever play
Mortal combat
Soul Caliber
Tekken
Streets fighters
Dead or alive
All classics in verse/battle games.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
lol where did u go to na?
cheesy grin

Been to London to see the Queen cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Laveda:

Lol joker.. Keep wishing.

tongue tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:
And you were giving him to me. Lil
cos i love you more smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:
And you were giving him to me. Lil
cos i love you more smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
have heard of em only plaed "tomb raider."
But i looked back at the game 1 day and realized just how bad the graphics were on the old systems.
☆☆☆☆
U like 1st person games u ever play
Mortal combat
Soul Caliber
Tekken
Streets fighters
Dead or alive
All classics in verse/battle games.
i like first person shooters only but if its not a shooting game, first person is a no no, i hate karate games too, I've played batman arkham origins too, its a fighting game coupled with role playing otherwise i would have ditched it, i just hate fighting games

I'm a sucker for simulation like sims
Adventure like Skyrim witcher3 red dead redemption
Action like gta5
And warfare like Battlefield

Theres a game i really wish to play its called uncharted id pay anything to get that game
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
*cough* hope not who I am thinking?
Who are you thinking of?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
this one is saying under no circumstances will i give anyguy on nl my number, i can bet my life, so be nice, i own myself and i decide what i do with myself, before you refer to me as "this one"

the emboldened is the singular reason why the kids on Nairaland won't ever stop their kiss and tell adventure because when a girl at first thinks she is alpha and omega and some guys doesn't matter, her end result always points to kiss and tell from the guy that she broke her rules for.

And again, sorry to say, but I think terming you "this one" best describe you. I am nice dearie, always nice!

2 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Draei: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
99% of them here will easily call you a LovePeddler when they haven't seen your cleavage talk more of your bra before, try to imagine what they'll do when they come to nairaland to brandish thier greatest achievement of all time, so yea i care, but if its just insults thrown at me for the sake of trolling its zero fuq, cant even give any of them my phone number, talk more of hookup who them epp
0h really? will be great you lower back
your raised shoulders...cuz we get the drill.

3 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yh.i mostly play simulation /cookin/dress up games.
Tell me about the action games so i can diversify,please
I dont really like those ones,they arent that challenging to me.

Try Assassin's creed and GTA(grand theft auto) for a start.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
Skyrim,
daredevil,
mass effect infiltrator
Gtas
Assassins creed series
Battlefield
Mafia
Cod
Red dead redemption
Withcher3
God of war
Etc
You are high...i play most of them on Ps and system.

Even konami,PES,football manager...tho i suck at those.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by sinaj(f): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
izzou:

I try to avoid fornication at all costs

cool
paaaaaaaaastor!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Draei:

0h really? will be great you lower back
your raised shoulders...cuz we get the drill.

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nonsreal(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1:
I don't like women
u shud av say u ar a gay
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

the emboldened is the singular reason why the kids on Nairaland won't ever stop their kiss and tell adventure because when a girl at first thinks she is alpha and omega and some guys doesn't matter, her end result always points to kiss and tell from the guy that she broke her rules for.

And again, sorry to say, but I think terming you "this one" best describe you. I am nice dearie, always nice!

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Who are you thinking of?
Nah, I am not saying anymore, that your gamer friend, enybliss or what her fvcking moniker is has spoilt my night. I am always pissed off when some girls who in reality might not be able to afford their own undies come on Nairaland and start talking trash and belittling all guys on Nairaland as if their bfs are in anyway a match with some of the Nairaland guys.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
You are high...i play most of them on Ps and system.

Even konami,PES,football manager...tho i suck at those.
lol never knew you're a gamer, couldn't say it out loud because it seems wierd you know?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by REIIGN(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
sinaj:
lol Wots ur own now

I just dey hail you naw?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, na all of 'em I want for myself OoO cry
Okay ohh, But pls kindly remove Lave'da from the list..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.