Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (17938 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
wao, like I've been convincing my brother forever to come to nairaland, he sometimes sees my chats, theres a time i really dissed till midnight, he got discouraged saying nairaland is full of retards
He was talking bou the diary tho...I do pray he doesn't see my disses.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by sinaj(f): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
REIIGN:

I just dey hail you naw?
with dat meme abi grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nah, I am not saying anymore, that your gamer friend, enybliss or what her fvcking moniker is has spoilt my night. I am always pissed off when some girls who in reality might not be able to afford their own undies come on Nairaland and start talking trash and belittling all guys on Nairaland as if their bfs are in anyway a match with some of the Nairaland guys.
he doesn't know what the fvcking moniker is, yet i still got the mention, seems you don't know who I'm
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Enybliss post=51555935][/quote]
please do yourself a favour.
locate the nearest bus stop and taxi and drive yourself to hell, nobody cares, ooppss,..sorry, I do care a little. atleast you can see I am nice and always nice I guess?

Okpo!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nah, I am not saying anymore, that your gamer friend, enybliss or what her fvcking moniker is has spoilt my night. I am always pissed off when some girls who in reality might not be able to afford their own undies come on Nairaland and start talking trash and belittling all guys on Nairaland as if their bfs are in anyway a match with some of the Nairaland guys.
Wow,i didn't even see what happened...was off for a while. Don't take it to heart smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
He was talking bou the diary tho...I do pray he doesn't see my disses.
everything eventually comes to light cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
I dont really like those ones,they arent that challenging to me.

Try Assassin's creed and GTA(grand theft auto) for a start.
Have played 2 versions of grand theft auto.
I only like driving around the city beating people up,I never really did the missions.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

please do yourself a favour.
locate the nearest bus stop and taxi and drive yourself to hell, nobody cares, ooppss,..sorry, I do care a little. atleast you can see I am nice and always nice I guess?

Okpo!
its Mhisbliss
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

That is mhisbliss tho
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I only like driving around the city beating people up,I never really did the missions.
there are up to six gtas
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by REIIGN(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
sinaj:
with dat meme abi grin

You otu know why I used it na? grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
everything eventually comes to light cheesy
He saw the one with centaur and asked me to ignore.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
yea, at some point i was addicted, my brother has a core i7 gaming rig, and he use to have a Playstation, I'm looking forward to my own gaming laptop too

Lols.. Cool tho.. Weneva you get yo pc.. Make sure u play kane and lynch 2(dog days) cool cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
there are up to six gtas
played the 1 with the Black guy and San Andreas. Didnt like it.
☆☆☆☆
U play Nintendo?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
He saw the one with centaur and asked me to ignore.
hahahhahaaahhaha what kind of a guy is he anyways, seems like he easily take things for granted
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
lol never knew you're a gamer, couldn't say it out loud because it seems wierd you know?
Nah,its cool smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
its Mhisbliss
Goossh, like seriously?

you see why I once told you that you re the only nairalander I fear on Nairaland? Your audacity is incomparable and second to none. hmmmm
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Caringguy:
Okay ohh, But pls kindly remove Lave'da from the list..

cheesy grin

Dude, and why should I?? undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Lol...you should attempt the missions,you will like Gta more.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
That is mhisbliss tho
Hmmmm, just knowing when I was already getting pissed off.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Goossh, like seriously?

you see why I once told you that you re the only nairalander I fear on Nairaland? Your audacity is incomparable and second to none. hmmmm
grin botty kissing in progress.
. .......How u ,vahala? Long time.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
played the 1 with the Black guy and San Andreas. Didnt like it.
U play Nintendo?
hated Nintendo i prefer psp, btw theres only one gta with a black guy(cj) as protagonist and that's gta san andreas

The rest is gta vc tommi vercetti i think he's Italian
Gta china town wars the guy is Chinese
Gta4 nikko belic east European
Gta 5 three protagonists, Micheal, trevor, Franklin
Gta 3 claude
And gta liberty city stories by toni cipriani
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
he doesn't know what the fvcking moniker is, yet i still got the mention, seems you don't know who I'm
its OK, never knew it was you, but didn't expected what I read from you because I expected you to know better.

I am sorry love!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha what kind of a guy is he anyways, seems like he easily take things for granted
The best anyone can ever ask for smiley. He lets go of things easily tho,i'm the stubborn one tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Draei: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

What's this one saying? sorry to say, this is absolute trash!

I am so sure you wouldn't wanna bet on the emboldened.
Ignore the Psychopathic galoot with the facial
expression of a gibbon. At least majority ain't
falling for the trashcan she posted up there.

5 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

its OK, never knew it was you, but didn't expected what I read from you because I expected you to know better.

I am sorry love!
You see...group hug grin.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Goossh, like seriously?

hahahhahaaahhaha king i know you wouldn't go that far if you knew it was me, btw i wasn't referring to all the guys on NL, i was referring to the known trolls of romance section, so we cool aight?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
izzou:

I try to avoid fornication at all costs

cool
All cost includes chronic masturbation.
Happy for you bro
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmm, just knowing when I was already getting pissed off.
Lol...its one of those things cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I am sorry love!
no offense taken, I'm so fed up with romance section guys thats why, it has nothing to do with you wink
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
grin botty kissing in progress.
. .......How u ,vahala? Long time.
hahahahahaha, me botty kissing? seems you have forgiven my history on Nairaland. hahahaha

I am cool dear, and you?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
hated Nintendo i prefer psp, btw theres only one gta with a black guy(cj) as protagonist and that's gta san andreas

The rest is gta vc tommi vercetti i think he's Italian
Gta china town wars the guy is Chinese
Gta4 nikko belic east European
Gta 5 three protagonists, Micheal, trevor, Franklin
Gta 3 claude
And gta liberty city stories by toni cipriani
that's true. See how little i liked it.
It was 1 and the same.
But what' the name of the 1 with the old black haird guy with them colorful shirt as the lead ?
That was my 1st experience with Grand theft .
Then i played san andreas and ditched the franchise lipsrsealed not for me.
Perfer em verse games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.