Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (17939 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
You care too much smiley
cheesy and thats a bad thing in your dictionary i presume
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Caringguy:
Yuck! I hate that sh!t undecided

cheesy grin

Then tha _fuck are you gonna tell me that in the other room?? undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sarimah kiss

#YOLO
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Interesting thread topic grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
cheesy grin

Those ladies above me seems like a lesbian though lipsrsealed
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
he's the reason i know alot about gaming, I've insomnia, chronic one, its a mystery how i still manage to wake up early despite sleeping very late, anyways whats your blogging niche, hope you aren't using blogger

nah WordPress' the niche's news, lifestyle, jokes... Mm you can see for yo self [url]viewz9ja.com[/url]Lols u don't like blogger?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
I've seen your flirting with someone else earlier. tongue
hahahahaha, I knew you saw it, my watchdog.

That wasn't flirting though, I was just preaching the gospel of Christ to the person. hahahah
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
nope, they've nothing to do with my happiness, its nairaland, and we all know its different from the real world so why would it affect me, i live in a realistic world not an online world where a wimp can become a god, goodnight sleep tight
kisses from afar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
i remember yer rep grin "woman wrapper "
......yeah,thats what they used 2 call u tongue

Pls,Don't "dear "me ,I'm not 1 of those chicks u chase lipsrsealed tongue
☆☆☆☆
I'm good. U been scarce
me woman wrapper? if I e-slap you ehn. lol

who are those chicks I chase? Abeg go Jor

yeah, don't mind me, been very busy but I am back for good now.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Alright,no qualms.
a special wink*

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

nah WordPress' the niche's news, lifestyle, jokes... Mm you can see for yo self [url]viewz9ja.com[/url]Lols u don't like blogger?
blogger is too basic, and you choosed a niche you can easily steal peoples content cheesy checked the game reviews and its my kind of game, lemme check your website
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

me woman wrapper? if I e-slap you ehn. lol

who are those chicks I chase? Abeg go Jor

yeah, don't mind me, been very busy but I am back for good now.
Alright Alright.
Lemme go find that guy i was harassing before.?? I think he's run off
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Draei: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
REIIGN:

I don't know how long I can fight the urge. A factory reset is almost imminent.
Chill out bro. The demented
creature ain't worth your while

2 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
blogger is too basic, and you choosed a niche you can easily steal peoples content cheesy checked the game reviews and its my kind of game, lemme check your website

Lols kinda tho.. maybe when I get real time to focus on the blog entirely I'll change d niche
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
None of dem o undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols kinda tho.. maybe when I get real time to focus on the blog entirely I'll change d niche
its good but needs some polishing, your own logo, homepage and necessary stuff like social media icons, about faq etc
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
its good but needs some polishing, your own logo, homepage and necessary stuff like social media icons, about faq etc

got the entire thing u mentioned.. But I just removed the logo tho.. Working on a new one.. Oh u didn't see then?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

got the entire thing u mentioned.. But I just removed the logo tho.. Working on a new one.. Oh u didn't see then?
nah, but you can refine that one since you already have few viewers
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by REIIGN(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Draei:

Chill out bro. The demented
creature ain't worth your while

**unclenches fists**
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
i don't see you guys leaving each other soon, so awesome, I'm yet to find mine
Hell No...Soon dear. smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
cheesy and thats a bad thing in your dictionary i presume
really bad.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Hell No...Soon dear. smiley
even the tony guy, we couldn't work
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

hahahahaha, I knew you saw it, my watchdog.

That wasn't flirting though, I was just preaching the gospel of Christ to the person. hahahah
High sea undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
really bad.
cheesy if i actually care about what they think, you should know by now
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
nah, but you can refine that one since you already have few viewers

used to look like this.. I got good traffic Shaa
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

used to look like this.. I got good traffic Shaa

wao that looks better, why the change
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
wao that looks better, why the change

wanted the best.. Once am done.. Am gon show ya.. So wat niche u looking at?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

wanted the best.. Once am done.. Am gon show ya.. So wat niche u looking at?
you're looking at mistechy wannabe
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
eh, wasn't all that fun.
U play verse games Mzlarem,Bliss dont care for em.
Nah not really...Arcade and action is major.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
cheesy if i actually care about what they think, you should know by now
True tho. Just do your thing irrespective of how anyone sees it.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
you're looking at mistechy wannabe

Lols.. Tech, I see well then.. I can give u this e-book tat will help u a lot.. When you're ready.. Tats if u want tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.