Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (17944 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't do one night stand, but if i'm to go on a date with a Nlander., it will be monalisa185cheesy

It been long i saw her here embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
You see...group hug grin.
Hahahahaha, nor be only group hug, na threesom.e hug. lol
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Viking007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
he is no longer on nairaland
he has deactivated his account
Nah, I'm back. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaha, nor be only group hug, na threesom.e hug. lol
Lol...will you tell me now?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
[color=09900ff]that's true. See how little i liked it. It was 1 and the same. But what the name of the 1 with the old black haird guy with them colorful shirt as the lead ?
That was my 1st experience with Grand theft .
Then i played sam andreas and ditched the franchise lipsrsealed not for me.
Perfer em verse games.[/color]
boring games, no wonder you like sims, try getting high school hookup, date or ditch, kim Kardashian dressing whatever, flight simulation, I'm not a fan of such excuses for a game
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, and why should I?? undecided
I gat my reasons bro', don't worry i will tell you in the other room
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
no offense taken, I'm so fed up with romance section guys thats why, it has nothing to do with you wink
lol, I know you to be a strong woman so I expect you not to take whatever some do to heart.

You see why I said you shouldn't in anyway bet on not given your contact to any Nairaland guy?

@mzlarem, shey this isn't flirting o? lol
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...you should attempt the missions,you will like Gta more.
eh, wasn't all that fun.
U play verse games Mzlarem,Bliss dont care for em.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Nah,its cool smiley
I'll never talk about games again see how people are looking at me like some wierdo lipsrsealed
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Not a one night stand but for marriage... I mean it love... Its Mimzyy.... I like you and I know you like me too

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols.. Cool tho.. Weneva you get yo pc.. Make sure u play kane and lynch 2(dog days) cool cool
interesting game?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...will you tell me now?
lol, don't worry, will tell you on the other side, about login off nairaland right now, I am done here for today.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
The best anyone can ever ask for smiley. He lets go of things easily tho,i'm the stubborn one tongue
i don't see you guys leaving each other soon, so awesome, I'm yet to find mine
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misshoree(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
The last guy to comment here tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Caringguy:
I gat my reasons bro', don't worry i will tell you in the other room

cheesy grin

The other room?? You gay?? shocked
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...its one of those things cheesy
lol
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

lol, I know you to be a strong woman so I expect you not to take whatever some do to heart.

You see why I said you shouldn't in anyway bet on not given your contact to any Nairaland guy?

i also keep my word, one day I'll just deactivate and its gonna be next year, so they won't see it coming, and its gonna be when I'm fed up, so my bet is valid
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
boring games, no wonder you like sims, try getting high school hookup, date or ditch, kim Kardashian dressing whatever, flight simulation, I'm not a fan of such excuses for a game
Girl grin u dont do classic console or verse games
I get but it dont make them less nor my prefrence,miss madem "hard core gamer".
☆☆☆☆☆
I hope u know it was the success of classics like mine that paved the way for all these fancy new games u mentioned.
Show respect for the elders angry..... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by REIIGN(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Draei:

Ignore the Psychopathic galoot with the facial
expression of a gibbon. At least majority ain't
falling for the trashcan she posted up there.

I don't know how long I can fight the urge. A factory reset is almost imminent.

3 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

The other room?? You gay?? shocked
Yuck! I hate that sh!t undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
interesting game?

Lols, more than interesting.. Am sure you're gonna cut classes for tat game tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Girl grin u dont do classic console or verse games
I get but it dont make them less nor my prefrence,miss madem "hard core gamer".

I hope u know it was the sucess of classics mine that paved the way for all these fancy new games u mentioned. Show repect for the elderes angry..... grin
hahahhahaaahhaha i agree with you, but I've outgrown those games you're talking about, so boring
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols, more than interesting.. Am sure you're gonna cut classes for tat game tongue
when i get my laptop I'll go into full time blogging too, o God I'm still wondering how I'm going to combine school, games and blogging, my brother has 500gig hdd filled with pc games, btw lemme read its reviews on Google
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
i also keep my word, one day I'll just deactivate and its gonna be next year, so they won't see it coming, and its gonna be when I'm fed up, so my bet is valid

hmmmm!

That means you re making others determine your existence when your happiness was supposed to lie solely in your hands.

Anyways, goodnight and catch your tomorrow!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I've seen your flirting with someone else earlier. tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
I'll never talk about games again see how people are looking at me like some wierdo lipsrsealed
You care too much smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
when i get my laptop I'll go into full time blogging too, o God I'm still wondering how I'm going to combine school, games and blogging, my brother has 500gig hdd filled with pc games

interesting tho.. Lols he an a1 gamer.. I play Playstation tho.. I also have a blog.. Btw you can cut class at times .. Den stay up late to game.. grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chydii Audray Estharfabian or Makydebbie
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

lol, don't worry, will tell you on the other side, about login off nairaland right now, I am done here for today.
Alright,no qualms.
KINGinVAHALA:

hahahahahaha, me botty kissing? seems you have forgiven my history on Nairaland. hahahaha

I am cool dear, and you?
i remember yer rep grin "woman wrapper "
......yeah,thats what they used 2 call u tongue

Pls,Don't "dear "me ,I'm not 1 of those chicks u chase lipsrsealed tongue
☆☆☆☆
I'm good. U been scarce
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

hmmmm!

That means you re making others determine your existence when your happiness was supposed to lie solely in your hands.

Anyways, goodnight and catch your tomorrow!
nope, they've nothing to do with my happiness, its nairaland, and we all know its different from the real world so why would it affect me, i live in a realistic world not an online world where a wimp can become a god, goodnight sleep tight
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

interesting tho.. Lols he an a1 gamer.. I play Playstation tho.. I also have a blog.. Btw you can cut class at times .. Den stay up late to game.. grin
he's the reason i know alot about gaming, I've insomnia, chronic one, its a mystery how i still manage to wake up early despite sleeping very late, anyways whats your blogging niche, hope you aren't using blogger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.