Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad (21958 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Is Life Like As An Illegal Immigrant In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by wunmilyn(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2009
@ poster,
pls note dat
those washing toilets, dishes at resturants even cleaners abroad
are far better than a graduate walking about the streets seeking for job in his/her own country.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by 700john: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2009
well, if it's cool and better for them over there, Good luck to all the Immigrants legal or Illegal alike.
I beg I gbadun where I am.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2009
wunmilyn:

@ poster,
pls note dat
those washing toilets, dishes at resturants even cleaners abroad
are far better than a graduate walking about the streets seeking for job in his/her own country.

Yet even those menial jobs you mentioned require the applicant to have the right set of papers.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by IkaBoy1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
If i may ask who determines a legal and an illigal immigrant.As far as i am concern When God created the world He never divided the world,he urged man to dominate and conquer the land .All these talk about legal migrant and illegal immigrant as far as i am concern is all rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by meine: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2009
Yesterday i was at an airport with a fellow businessman and it was all tales of woe,my friend had given up on Nija but he is worried about the future of his kids and what they will grow up to know as a country

Fine its not as if i am not making money in Nija but what is the essence of making money if you cant enjoy it with peace of mind. I told a friend of mine in August that Nobody inclusive of Otedola, Adenuga OR Aliko can claim to be enjoying their wealth, a situation where Aliko runs his own gen which emits smoke is not a good thing as his health span is being curtailed.

Or Can Otedola pick his range rover and start crusing around Oshodi by 1am without looking over his shoulder?

Even if you start a business in this country there is a 60% chance its gonna fail, due to frequent policy changes,infrastructural decay ,infact In Nija its practically impossible to plan long time because you never know whats coming next etc SOOO much for your enterpreneurial spirit in a country that will fustrate you out of business. Truth is i am always thankful to God because sometimes i wonder how my group survive without govt influence,cheating or what have you.

Do you know what? sometimes i feel like giving up my work to enjoy the correct amenities in some of these countries, over here life is sooo cheap, you can lose it easily. Sometimes i am alone on train stations in europe and i feel safe because i know that if i am killed a camera is there to track those responsible for my death. I also know that those in charge of investigating such will do a thorough job. We are talking about the value placed on lives here folks and not some funny patriotism. So of what use is your Job In Halliburton,Shell And Co if you cant have peace of mind due to bad roads,electricity etc.

Nobody is a big boy in naija, infact the fact that we see some pple as big boy is part of our problem ,this leads to stigmatisation of jobs,tribe and class. In a society where things are working everybody is respected, everybody counts inclusive of the Driver,cleaner security etc.

Recently i heard a lawmaker in Nija slapped a security man for not recognising him,in a society where there is order that is enuf to ruin that lawmaker's career but here can the poor man even get money to hire a lawyer? If that poor man who felt so humiliated decides to travel abroad illegally should he be crucified?

And migrating legally or illegally is not a new thing its part of human history and development, Countries like Australia, Canada, The USA and many others were flooded by british men who had no papers at their formative stages and now everybody is talking about africans migrating. Some of these Britons who fled their country to australia did so to escape legal punishment for offences committed. Havent you heard about the wave of the Italians who arrived The USA in the late 1800's? how are we sure that the current campaing against migration is not a case against the black race, thats just a food for thought, i am not making a conclusive arguement here, so dont tag me a racist? I only want you to open your mind.

And To all Of you saying people should stay back and Develop Nija its not as if we dont wanna develop it but the system itself is against development almost everything here is founded on fraud and falsehood. A case where lawmakers demand huge amount of bribe to get a bill that will bring about development of the whole country passed is a case in point? I am talking about the Land Use Act here,if you understand what i am saying. Because we didnt pay,that bill has been on the 1st and 2nd reading for the past 6 years.

And to shock all of you,Nija is heading towards a One-party state , i am not a politician neither do i patronise them or their cults (although thats part of my limitations too,which is not meant to be) but feelers from the corridors of power shows some clandenstine moves are being made which i cant be spewing out here. So my people fight for yourself, do all you can to safeguard your future.

If you have already made it out of the country legally or illegally may you find favour and May God bless the works of your hand while those of us at home keep fighting and praying that we will not need to join you soon. wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by segzeybaba(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ika Boy:

If i may ask who determines a legal and an illigal immigrant.As far as i am concern When God created the world He never divided the world,he urged man to dominate and conquer the land .All these talk about legal migrant and illegal immigrant as far as i am concern is all rubbish.
meine:

I am a well known/ widely celebrated ,Young Nigerian Enterpreneur based in Lagos and i have travelled abroad for various purposes so i can share my thoughts with you.

Whether y'all will take it or not Nija is messed up big time and i will appeal to anybody who has the plans of travelling legally to do so. And i dont foresee a revolution in the future because we are all timid and scared to fight for our right to decent living.

Yesterday i was at an airport with a fellow businessman and it was all tales of woe,my friend had given up on Nija but he is worried about the future of his kids and what they will grow up to know as a country

Fine its not as if i am not making money in Nija but what is the essence of making money if you cant enjoy it with peace of mind. I told a friend of mine in August that Nobody inclusive of Otedola, Adenuga OR Aliko can claim to be enjoying their wealth, a situation where Aliko runs his own gen which emits smoke is not a good thing as his health span is being curtailed.

Or Can Otedola pick his range rover and start crusing around Oshodi by 1am without looking over his shoulder?

Even if you start a business in this country there is a 60% chance its gonna fail, due to frequent policy changes,infrastructural decay ,infact In Nija its practically impossible to plan long time because you never know whats coming next etc SOOO much for your enterpreneurial spirit in a country that will fustrate you out of business. Truth is i am always thankful to God because sometimes i wonder how my group survive without govt influence,cheating or what have you.

Do you know what? sometimes i feel like giving up my work to enjoy the correct amenities in some of these countries, over here life is sooo cheap, you can lose it easily. Sometimes i am alone on train stations in europe and i feel safe because i know that if i am killed a camera is there to track those responsible for my death. I also know that those in charge of investigating such will do a thorough job. We are talking about the value placed on lives here folks and not some funny patriotism. So of what use is your Job In Halliburton,Shell And Co if you cant have peace of mind due to bad roads,electricity etc.

Nobody is a big boy in naija, infact the fact that we see some pple as big boy is part of our problem ,this leads to stigmatisation of jobs,tribe and class. In a society where things are working everybody is respected, everybody counts inclusive of the Driver,cleaner security etc.

Recently i heard a lawmaker in Nija slapped a security man for not recognising him,in a society where there is order that is enuf to ruin that lawmaker's career but here can the poor man even get money to hire a lawyer? If that poor man who felt so humiliated decides to travel abroad illegally should he be crucified?

And migrating legally or illegally is not a new thing its part of human history and development, Countries like Australia, Canada, The USA and many others were flooded by british men who had no papers at their formative stages and now everybody is talking about africans migrating. Some of these Britons who fled their country to australia did so to escape legal punishment for offences committed. Havent you heard about the wave of the Italians who arrived The USA in the late 1800's? how are we sure that the current campaing against migration is not a case against the black race, thats just a food for thought, i am not making a conclusive arguement here, so dont tag me a racist? I only want you to open your mind.

And To all Of you saying people should stay back and Develop Nija its not as if we dont wanna develop it but the system itself is against development almost everything here is founded on fraud and falsehood. A case where lawmakers demand huge amount of bribe to get a bill that will bring about development of the whole country passed is a case in point? I am talking about the Land Use Act here,if you understand what i am saying. Because we didnt pay,that bill has been on the 1st and 2nd reading for the past 6 years.

And to shock all of you,Nija is heading towards a One-party state , i am not a politician neither do i patronise them or their cults (although thats part of my limitations too,which is not meant to be) but feelers from the corridors of power shows some clandenstine moves are being made which i cant be spewing out here. So my people fight for yourself, do all you can to safeguard your future.

If you have already made it out of the country legally or illegally may you find favour and May God bless the works of your hand while those of us at home keep fighting and praying that we will not need to join you soon. wink wink wink

Well said mr broda!

shocked
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by 700john: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
well, best of luck go where ever when ever but be Proud of Naija.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
There are way too many posters who are going off on a tangent here.

The topic is not about comparing the facilities and infrastructure in the West with that of Nigeria which is really beside the point. Most immigrants travel to better themselves and not merely to enjoy 24 hour light and water.
It is not even about legal immigrants or those who initially had the papers to be in the West but whose papers have expired.

It is actually about those who decide to take the perilous Journey across the Sahara Desert with little or no planning or funds all in the vain hope of reaching Europe.
The truth is that such people have very little chance of making it in Europe even if they eventually get there.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by tkb417(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2009
tensor777:

There are way too many posters who are going off on a tangent here.

The topic is not about comparing the facilities and infrastructure in the West with that of Nigeria which is really beside the point. Most immigrants travel to better themselves and not merely to enjoy 24 hour light and water.
It is not even about legal immigrants or those who initially had the papers to be in the West but whose papers have expired.

It is actually about those who decide to take the perilous Journey across the Sahara Desert with little or no planning or funds all in the vain hope of reaching Europe.
The truth is that such people have very little chance of making it in Europe even if they eventually get there.

may God bless you

heck. who doesnt know living abroad is better than living in Nigeria

abeg, help me tell them to stick to topic or ignore the thread
haba; what are we saying, what are they typing
na wa for comprehension o
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by chikito1(f): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2009
If you want to migrate, please please do it the right way. Illegal immigrants are treated very badly and running

from pillar to post is not the way forward.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by AjanleKoko: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2009
tkb417:

lol
Ajanlekoko has only succeeded in throwing red herrings
you should know better but what will i do if you cant understand; ill let it slide
tkb,
Do you know, I didn't even know you were the one you did the 'big boi' post.
That's what got my attention. I don't understand that at all. Only very few people are fortunate to have a career in Nigeria, and I don't think it gives us the right to call ourselves 'big boiz'. Which is why I'm sympathetic to the guys who try to bail out via road. I know a couple of guys, one an ex-classmate in fact, and I know the kind of dire straits he was in. I even supported the venture with some cash.

. . . and to the other chap that asked if I know anything about recruitment in the oil and gas industry. . . you are quite right. All the upstream oil majors have selection tests, and strict criteria for hiring graduate engineers and geoscience professionals, but what percentage are those, compared to the many others hired for strictly ethnic and 'local content' reasons, over the years?
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by drnonye(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
as far as i am concerned, we r Nigerians by chance and not by choice.

OK, we r Nigerians living in Nigeria. and by definition, we r termed legal. what benefits do we enjoy as legals in our country.

lets don't pretend. people come here (UK) 2 work their ass out 2 make reasonable money invest back home. these investment will not only secure their future and that of their families, it would also help Nigerian as a whole by offering jobs.

so who ever is saying folks shouldn't find ways 2 come here is only myopic. look as the big picture

my advice is this. hustle and find a way 2 UK. if u do come, u need 2 work hard under very harsh condition for abut 3 yrs. b discipline and u will make reasonable money 2 invest back home.

i know folks that were illegal, made money and have returned home and opened business. there is no way they would have legally made such money in 9ja.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
wouldn't wish any friend of mine to go abroad and live illegally simply because it's such an emotional roller coster. so many hurdles to cross and we can sit here and start naming them one by one.

I think the real question is would a Nigerian tagged among boderline poverty or poverty itself should consider living abroad illegaly? i think the honest answer will be a big YES cos living illegally abroad no matter how harsh it seems still presents a small/defined element of hope that if calculated properly can help set such individual up for ever.

Hope in Nigeria for someone without connection or some sort of luck is something that might not be realised in a life-time but with western world you still get your way round basic amenities (not going to be easy but it can still be done if smart)
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by tkb417(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
drnonye:

as far as i am concerned, we r Nigerians by chance and not by choice.

OK, we r Nigerians living in Nigeria. and by definition, we r termed legal. what benefits do we enjoy as legals in our country.

lets don't pretend. people come here (UK) 2 work their ass out 2 make reasonable money invest back home. these investment will not only secure their future and that of their families, it would also help Nigerian as a whole by offering jobs.

so who ever is saying folks shouldn't find ways 2 come here is only myopic. look as the big picture

my advice is this. hustle and find a way 2 UK. if u do come, u need 2 work hard under very harsh condition for abut 3 yrs. b discipline and u will make reasonable money 2 invest back home.

i know folks that were illegal, made money and have returned home and opened business. there is no way they would have legally made such money in 9ja.

i agree with some of ur points but i disagree with some
i wont tell my relative to go abroad illegally. thats one

2 -saying they wouldnt have made such money in Nigeria is false
i stand to be corrected, the richest Nigerians live in Nigeria

how much can you possibly make working as an illegal immigrant? how much?

@Ajanlekoko
my oga; you can only call urself a big boi in 9ja cos of the setting and the our mode of living and lifestyle
most cool guys in UK i know do not even ride cars to work. They'll rather use the effective and efficient transport system
The place is a leveller for all and sundry

Nobody sees the coins in ur pocket grin grin
Thats the point i tried to make not that they arent living large or not capable of living large. But the way the thing was mis-interpreted to the extent some already labelled it self aggradizement con tire me o
lol

nyways, diff strokes for all folks

jay bee:

wouldn't wish any friend of mine to go abroad and live illegally simply because it's such an emotional roller coster. so many hurdles to cross and we can sit here and start naming them one by one.

I think the real question is would a Nigerian tagged among boderline poverty or poverty itself should consider living abroad illegaly? i think the honest answer will be a big YES cos living illegally abroad no matter how harsh it seems still presents a small/defined element of hope that if calculated properly can help set such individual up for ever.

Hope in Nigeria for someone without connection or some sort of luck is something that might not be realised in a life-time but with western world you still get your way round basic amenities (not going to be easy but it can still be done if smart)

na lie joh grin grin grin
awon London big boiz don dey talk
oya, tell us hw u take make am grin grin
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by AjanleKoko: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
I have a poser for you guys.
I have an old schoolmate; studied geophysics, graduated 2.2, couldn't find a job, now went to Spain via West Africa, skulked around there for a few years, somehow found his way via ship to Minnesota, hung out there for a couple of years, hitchiked to Texas, met up and got married with someone who was a US citizen, somehow legalized his status, and is now finally doing some legit work (not sure what he's doing now, but he came back home for the first time in 8 years a few months back).

Would you say the risk didn't pay off in the end? I mean, if he had stayed back home, too proud or scared to take the plunge. . . how would you fancy his chances?
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by kokoye(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
felifeli:

Why would anyone want to live as an illegal immigrant abroad instead of living like a decent human being at home. I know a Nigerian  consultant doctor who was deported after 27 years in US when they found that just one  of his papers submitted more than 20 years ago had a simple error.

Another man Lou Dobbs was deported after 48 years living illegally in US even though he had a respectable job as a CNN host. See here
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/breaking_u_s_deports_lou_dobbs

Get back home quick and  go to farm.It is better than sweeping toilet abroad.

You are truly dumb. Did you really read that article??

theonion.com is a site that writes fake stories for dumb and stupid people like you.

Nothing on that site is real - it is purely a humor site.

And by the way, why do people have a problem with job titles, as long as the worker is satisfied with what they do and do not go around borrowing??

What is wrong with cleaning toilet? Someone must do it - especially if it pays better than farming . . .why not?
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
^^^
ouch ouch
dude got found out
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by No2Atheism(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
kokoye:

You are truly dumb. Did you really read that article??

theonion.com is a site that writes fake stories for dumb and stupid people like you.

Nothing on that site is real - it is purely a humor site.

Come on don't be too harsh . . .everyone makes a mistake once in a while . . . at least u did not come out of the womb as a genius . . . so take it easy on the guy.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ajanlekoko is right. . . . that "other" recruitment quota exists in the oil companies and the average staff member can be forgiven for thinking everyone was  hired for their qualifications. Truth is, this is Nigeria and even the oyinbos know they have to keep "oiling" the wheels. . . . .
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by kokoye(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

Come on don't be too harsh . . .everyone makes a mistake once in a while . . . at least u did not come out of the womb as a genius . . . so take it easy on the guy.

Sorry man but that was not a mistake. If the guy took his time to read the entire post before endoring it and forwarding it all around, he would've found out it was a fake article.

Cant take it light with peeps like that. That is exactly how false rumors are spread.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by tkb417(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
AjanleKoko:

I have a poser for you guys.
I have an old schoolmate; studied geophysics, graduated 2.2, couldn't find a job, now went to Spain via West Africa, skulked around there for a few years, somehow found his way via ship to Minnesota, hung out there for a couple of years, hitchiked to Texas, met up and got married with someone who was a US citizen, somehow legalized his status, and is now finally doing some legit work (not sure what he's doing now, but he came back home for the first time in 8 years a few months back).

Would you say the risk didn't pay off in the end? I mean, if he had stayed back home, too proud or scared to take the plunge. . . how would you fancy his chances?
he came back home after 8 years?
na wa o
i dont ave an idea if stayin at home would have helped

i wont advise anybody to take that route sha
i no get liver grin
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by felifeli: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
kokoye:

Sorry man but that was not a mistake. If the guy took his time to read the entire post before endoring it and forwarding it all around, he would've found out it was a fake article.

Cant take it light with peeps like that. That is exactly how false romors are spread.

Yes, very humorous isn't it ?
But it could easily have been you. grin
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by drnonye(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
@tkb417 (m) thanks for your polite reply

OK, maybe i have been in d UK 4 so long. can u tell me how 1 can legally  make 3million in 3 years?

i have friends who do security work here and make close to 1300pounds a month. now, i must confess they dont particularly love their job but they have a focus. they share room with fellow Nigerians. so pay less for accommodation. they stay out of trouble, and r very disciplined.  so they live on say 400 pounds a month.  now if things work out well , and they don't get deported, we a talking abt close to 8million in 3 years.

i dont know the value of 8million naria now in 9ja, but its not rocket science that it would go a long way in helping 2 start up a business without having 2 call any1 chairman.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2009
What has your question and comments got to do with the topic?
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by drnonye(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
tensor777 (m) , dude, i wasn't talking 2 u. just responding 2 tkb417 's reply 2 my earlier post .
OK
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by felifeli: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
drnonye:

@tkb417 (m) thanks for your polite reply

OK, maybe i have been in d UK 4 so long. can u tell me how 1 can legally  make 3million in 3 years?

i have friends who do security work here and make close to 1300pounds a month. now, i must confess they dont particularly love their job but they have a focus. they share room with fellow Nigerians. so pay less for accommodation. they stay out of trouble, and r very disciplined.  so they live on say 400 pounds a month.  now if things work out well , and they don't get deported, we a talking abt close to 8million in 3 years.

i dont know the value of 8million naria now in 9ja, but its not rocket science that it would go a long way in helping 2 start up a business without having 2 call any1 chairman.

BROS, YOU CAN NOT GET A SECURITY JOB AS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT . why are you guys getting so emotional about work abroad versus work in Nigeria ? I still don't see how you can live DECENTLY on 400 pounds a month especially in London -or even on 1300 pounds a month for that matter. Expect to pay 300 pounds for a tiny single room and minor bills in the cheapest rat infested places like East End and South West London. Transport will cost you around 60 if all you do is take the bus to work. So what do you eat with / 10 pounds a week ?
All again your calculation is that you are not working for an agency and your work will be regular. These days even agencies are employing a lot more SA , NZ, AUS and Europeans than Nigerians and other Africans so you can easily be jobless for months - and I hope you have Owo Baba as backup plan - in which case you are not ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
felifeli:

BROS, YOU CAN NOT GET A SECURITY JOB AS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT .
Well said.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by drnonye(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
felifeli  dude, u right, London is crazy. i stay in Scotland. lot cheaper here.

don't get me wrong, i  never said it easy esp when u r illegal. . its never easy anyway. what do u expects folks 2 do.
stay back home . if the enviroment isn't proving any option 4 them and they r willing 2 work hard then they should go 2 a place where they may make it.

abroad doesn't only mean UK.  could b anywhere. some where they can use their skills.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by kokoye(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
I don
felifeli:

BROS, YOU CAN NOT GET A SECURITY JOB AS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT .

I dont want to put some people out there but man, you will surely be surprised at the professional jobs some illegals have here in the United States, especially when you have been through college and got experience here. Some of them even have / own IT companies hiring citizens. Maybe it is because most agree that America is an immigrant nation.

I agree that the United Kingdom is a sufferhead country.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by blackspade(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
In yankee, living as an illegal is not as difficult as Britain. Many large US cities are sanctuary cities (including the one I live in), which means the police or employers cannot ask you about your immigration status.

Sham marriages are also much easier to conduct. Hardly anyone gets caught unless they are really obvious with their motives.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by tkb417(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2009
blackspade:

In yankee, living as an illegal is not as difficult as Britain. Many large US cities are sanctuary cities (including the one I live in), which means the police or employers cannot ask you about your immigration status.

Sham marriages are also much easier to conduct. Hardly anyone gets caught unless they are really obvious with their motives.
very true

kokoye:

I don
I dont want to put some people out there but man, you will surely be surprised at the professional jobs some illegals have here in the United States, especially when you have been through college and got experience here. Some of them even have / own IT companies hiring citizens. Maybe it is because most agree that America is an immigrant nation.

I agree that the United Kingdom is a sufferhead country.
lololol very correct
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by chiogo(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ika Boy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai!!!! That's just it!! Nairaland won't kill me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) / Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.