Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad (21962 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Is Life Like As An Illegal Immigrant In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Emmyz: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2010
Someone has said Uk is a no go area for illegal immigrant, someone has also posted Spain as been relatively fair for illegal immigrant.
So can Nairalanders kindly list the countries that are NO NO for illegal immigrant and the ones that are relatively fair?
For me:
Relatively fair countries for illegal immigrant according to my findings are:
1. USA
2. Canada
3. Spain
4. someone add more pls.

Cheers in our struggle.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by erico2k2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
my advice is try and enter fru the door not window,
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
5. Nigeria ; the Land of endless opportunities for Illegals!

1 Like

Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by uktrader: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2010
Increased Nigerians in Host County = Many problems plus crime
[li][/li]

Stay at home and help build your own country.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^^Does it mean Nationals from other countries don't commit crime? Evryone has diff purpose/motives 2 travel & nt just to go & commit crime. STOP generalizing!
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
uktrader:

Increased Nigerians in Host County = Many problems plus crime
[li][/li]

Stay at home and help build your own country.
I have a sick feeling you joined this forum just to type ur hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians on here, I have gone fru your entire post all seems to be anti Nigerian, can I just ask you what country or nationality you are of? and why you hate Nigeria so much? has any Nigerian duped you in the past?man this will realy make us Nigerians understand ur point of view.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2010
erico2k2:

I have a sick feeling you joined this forum just to type your hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians on here, I have gone fru your entire post all seems to be anti Nigerian, can I just ask you what country or nationality you are of? and why you hate Nigeria so much? has any Nigerian duped you in the past?man this will realy make us Nigerians understand your point of view.

Trust me he must be African origin, many of his type never achieve anything here and they take it out on innocent Nigerians, wkend-dadies, they live on benefit, no qualification, far too lazy to do 9-5, drink till they drop dead, just useless bunch of pple.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by erico2k2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
I think you are right Justwise,useless Bunch of nuisance
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by guddylover(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
tensor777: Simply start a small business with the funds that you wish to cross the Sahara desert with. That Sahara expedition has 99% chance of failure
\

You can't be too sure!
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Kenkenny1: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2012
Pls,hw is life in dublin?
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by kleenmum(f): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hi all just started reading this topic and even thoiugh its an old topic I do hope I can get answers, if travelling with a visiting visa with two kids(4 nd 2yrs old) to america will I be able to enroll them in school considering d fact that we r on a visiting visa.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by fittty(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
kleenmum: Hi all just started reading this topic and even thoiugh its an old topic I do hope I can get answers, if travelling with a visiting visa with two kids(4 nd 2yrs old) to america will I be able to enroll them in school considering d fact that we r on a visiting visa.

HELL NO!!!!! The Visa is self explanatory "Visiting Visa"
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Gbenge77(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
OBAMA has proposed an amnesty program for certain illegal immigrants
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by egbuchee: 3:00am On Jun 03, 2013
@all I intend going to Europe with a visiting visa for my Auto part business but the problem is i don't intend coming back so soon.. I intend to stay there for long doing my business and by the grace of God getting my papers. I do not intend to go and suffer or look for work. PLS I NEED UR ADVISE ON THIS MY QUEST.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by ochukoccna: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2013
egbuchee: @all I intend going to Europe with a visiting visa for my Auto part business but the problem is i don't intend coming back so soon.. I intend to stay there for long doing my business and by the grace of God getting my papers. I do not intend to go and suffer or look for work. PLS I NEED UR ADVISE ON THIS MY QUEST.
Why don't you apply for the RIGHT TYPE OF VISA undecided
An Europe where most countries are in deep recession is not a happy hunting ground for would be illegals cool
Just my 2 cents of advice
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Ugosample(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
eldee:

WOW!!!
This is extreme . . . I think you should research before making these opinionated comments.

Must you stay in Nigeria to make it??
Good question. This issue don tire me! That's why i like the white folks... If e favour you, stay, if not, waka. Period.
Re: Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad by Idaytesj29(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
CyberG:
This post ended up quite long, but I had to just make the comments.

Some people will never LEARN and they just spew stupidity from their mouth when they talk:

Look mister, you make very stupid, convoluted and insane statements because of the blindness of your mind. Let me respond to some of your foolishness, perhaps your vain pride will let you get some understanding:

1. Lagos, Abuja and PH do not constitute the whole country, doofus! Yet you are grandstanding on mere ignorance?? The success of a nation is not measured by their best (strongest of them), but an appraisal of the weakest of them. In any of those places you mentioned, life is ". . .poor, nasty, brutish and short. . .", take this from someone who has lived and worked in Abuja even before you got your pathetic job, lived in Lagos, and visited more parts of Nigeria than your sorry ass. Guess what? There are places over here which you haven't heard about. . .not New York, LA, London, Paris, Toronto,  Madrid. . .but life here is way, way, way, way much better than you will ever know. Believe that people who work here as welders (nothing wrong with that job), they make more money and live a better quality of life than you will ever know. If you make millions from your suffer-head white collar job and you can go to the malls and buy imported goods and flaunt it in the face of your less fortunate neighbor, but can you buy good roads, electricity (not generator killing you with noise and pollution), freedom without harassment from politicians, thugs and robbers, justice and fair hearing (almost 100% of the time), health care that you can bank on (remember your president will not even vouch for his life after spending N2B to import equipment for his personal use, and the list goes on. . .endlessly). This is not in a popular city and this is even for less than average people who can only have an ordinary job. Now, think of people who actually aim very high in their vocations and create the technologies the company you work for sells or markets in Nigeria.

2. Those companies you mention (Chevron, Shell, Haliburton, etc) are only paying you slave wages for all I care. How much do you earn that you think it is representative of everyone in Nigeria? Guess what? In a proper, fair and functioning system, although people will work for these companies you boast about, a lot of people will not. Some will finish their high school, start on a bright idea and make more money you could never dream about. You are talking of a job like you will keep the job forever. . .you must be demented. Look at the worst cases in the villages and smaller towns where real people face serious challenges foisted on them mostly by a system that is designed to limit them from the day they were born. The salary you get per year is what some students will get here on a scholarship in one year and you are flexing muscle? The least privileged person here will still enjoy the roads you cannot, the power you cannot, the peace you cannot, the stability you cannot, better health care than Yaradua can buy for billions in Germany! I am talking about the least privileged in a small town ad your are boasting about a failed system operating in the "best" places in Nigeria?

3. I bet you can never quit or resign this job you worship except you die or are incapacitated, can you? I see your are even talking about the fact that you are a "big boy". . .utter FOOLISHNESS. Look, it is only in failed and failing states like Nigeria that how big you are is important. When you visited somewhere outside Nigeria, did anyone notice your clothes, your jewelery or that you are a big boy? Did you not join a queue, wait for your turn and address even a receptionist with respect and courtesy? If you disagreed with someone, did you just slap them and insist on YOUR way? Look, in a functioning system, a much higher paying job will be resigned and the person goes back to school or quits to take his life in another direction. Can anyone in Nigeria (average Joe the Plumber) resign his job and be confident of his next steps?

So, you think tax evasion is a good thing? Shame on YOU! Not paying utility bills? I see you are indeed part of the problem like I insinuated in my previous post. Is that not what the useless government and government houses one of which you live in do? Not paying utility bills? Well, you WILL NEVER FIT IN where normal people do what is right and play by the RULES. Indeed life (and the minds of Nigerians) who think this way is "poor, nasty, short and brutish. . .". In Nigeria, the biggest thieves are the "big boys" and they obey no rules and oppress the unfortunate majority. In a functioning society, there are rules of behavior that do not respect your size, your pathetic job, your family/father's name or how much money you have. Paying taxes is your DUTY and not paying it will land you in serious trouble, so expensive. . .you will rather wish you had paid it ab initio. Come to think about it, you are not being asked for money you did not make as income and they are not asking for your life savings! In a real society, you don't need millions to live decently and the good life Nigerians are dying to find abroad was built and is being maintained by the taxes people pay as well as the taxes that the Utility company you don't wish to pay their bills have paid to the government! Nigeria is a JOKE. . .and it saddens me so much. Nevertheless, I will be in Nigeria soon for the holidays and if anyone wants to have a conversation, I will oblige if we have a chance of accessing each other.

Good evening sir, this post is long but quite explicit. It presents you as someone that will be truthful and Frank, I need some explanation before I make a life defining decision, I wish I can talk to you concerning my move. Here is my digits, kindly help advise a bro [/b](zero eight zero three eight eight four eight seven six four)[b]. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Blackout Hits Lagos International Airport For Over 2 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.