Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: PDP Lied Over ‘purported’ APC Members Defection In Ondo by 34webers(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pdp, even the flagbearer is a confirmed liar.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Corrinthians is somewhere licking his wound and gnashing his teeth, but here you are given us Lamentations instead of joining him. I will waste no time compounding more misery on zombies. That's what I love to do. grin
[/s]
Well, I don't think corrinthians has that time for waha dan wahala bastards crawling the net with their empty brains.
But that is by the way. Now what happened to our biafra struggle. Or are ipob miscreants still mourning the death of kanu's nkita?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
5th page filled with trash.

More like a trash site for the PDP.

Accept my sympathy once again. grin
Lol. You mean ipob miscreants only have trash to give? Because the only trash I see are the ones coming from dwarf ipob pigs and idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Loud it bro.

We go give wahala problem. grin
Your aim was not achieved as it has always been in whatever you attempt. Here is your distress call to the mods for the thread to be brought down but to no avail.

JasonScoolari:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
dominique,

Will you allow this growing menace perpetuated by zombies to disturb the peace of this forum? These zombies are violent miscreants bent at constituting public nuisance to Nairaland. Do something quickly.
As you can see, it is already on the 5th page and not on fp. Threads like this attract ipob miscreants the way gutter attracts pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Scared zombies.

This useless thread will go down as the most dumb trash ever in the history of this forum.
I can assure you that.

God bless the PDP.
[/s]
So what is happening to our biafra struggle? Or are ipob miscreants still mourning the death of kanu's nkita?
Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
concordetz:
I noticed fulani herdsmen attack is currently on break till probably after the election. Please shine your eyes.
But atiku said it will resume if buhari wins. So who now decides when fulani herdsmen strike?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Eyah.

Accept my sympathy.
Is that you? You look cool and cute at your level sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
Lavoca:
Why quote a rule if you won't enforce it?

cc seun
[/s]
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

So how was this rule violated on this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
goldviaggra:
[s][/s]
Lamer and more empty
Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
goldviaggra:
[s][/s]
You have made up your mind, so how am I involved?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
goldviaggra:
Osibande the pathological liar how market.
Lame and empty

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
goldviaggra:
Their leader is an untrustworthy lying scumbag who should not be relied upon.
Mynd44 lalasticlala, rule 1. Don't derail.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
KillTheZombies:

If e no sell wellu wellu, e no go dey pain your jibrilharist skull like this. So take heart.

We did a background check on jibril al-sudani and found out he was an active member of Muslim brotherhood while a student in Cairo, Egypt. Connect the dots. grin
[/s]
If you like, research from the beginning of the world to the the end on "islamic brotherhood" instead of researching on how atiku will lead ipob pigs and idiots in their next biafra or death episode, that one no concern me. What I know is that Igbos are pigs and idiots.

1 Like 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:

He pain am grin grin

Apc zombie tongue
Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
goldviaggra:
Apc is a party of filthy people. Together we can throw them into the garbage where they belong.
[/s]
One 4 yrs will soon be over, another 4 yrs from 2019 to 2023, another 4 yrs by osinbajo from 2023 to 2027, another one from 2027 to 2031 and so on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
He wants to kill himself on a "useless thread". grin
I taya o.
Abeg 4 + 4 ti take over jawe.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Mynd44, close this thread. It's of no use. grin
[/s]
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweat us. Is it ur use? Is it your forum?
Check my siggy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
KillTheZombies:
The thing pain the zombie say Nigerians now know that jibril is sympathetic to Muslim brotherhood as a fundmentalist.

[/s]
The jubrin nonsense is not selling, let's try the religious card according to flat headed dwarfs and idiots of potopoto land. But it will still fall like a park of cards.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Do the right thing Bro.

Compliment of the season.
[/s]
Four plus four equals eight, kill yourself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mynd44:
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
More than a dozen of the "islamic brotherhood" threads have been created, I am not even talking about repetitive comments on same, so what Sayeth thou in that regard? You are a mod, pls don't be bias.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Afamed:
All I know is 4+4
= 8

2 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Notice To All Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, And APC Supporters. by 34webers(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
JasonScoolari:
What a thread strictly for Nairaland Zombies to masturbate upon.

[/s]

4 + 4 = 8

8 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians by 34webers(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2018
I notice how ipob pigs and idiots are gradually dropping the senseless "jubrin" for another senseless "islamic brotherhood". As soon as this latest is becoming too stupid, I am sure the pigs will search for another. Do all you filthy pigs can do, buhari will be sworn in for another 4 yrs come 29 May 2019

4 + 4 = 8. That is what we know and that is what the president meant, if you like, kill yourseves over one imaginary "islamic brotherhood" to continue fooling other ignorant pigs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I’ll Soon Embark On Aggressive Campaigns, Says Buhari by 34webers(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

Please show some respect to your superior, thanks.
As I have stated, you don't need to cry over this.

Politics / Re: I’ll Soon Embark On Aggressive Campaigns, Says Buhari by 34webers(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:

What's your point? Your post makes no sense.
Kindergarten kundagarten, do you have to cry over this?
Okay, if you don't understand his point, let me break it down to kindergarten level.
One of the "scientific proofs" provided by Nnamdi kanu to prove that the occupant of Aso Rock is an impostor from sudan named jubrin is that the impostor will not come out for campaign. If the impostor eventually come out for campaign, will that "scientific proof" still be valid? I hope your brain should be able to understand his point now.
Politics / Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by 34webers(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

It's not difficult to know who squandered his school fees.

grin
Lol, savagery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by 34webers(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
Lionsbet:
Buhari is going back to Daura!!

Ask me a country that is not working and I will tell you.

How will a man with no WAEC certificate, the president, be giving orders to a professor of Law, the Vice president.

Is like we are mad in this country!!

If you vote Buhari in 2019 ehn, The thunder that will strike you is already coming from Uranus, as you are voting for the lifeless man, you are getting struck!!

Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud by 34webers(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2018
46 houses for one person for just being a campaign director. And these are certainly what should be described as houses, not some huts. And more amazing is the fact that some human beings prefer these thieves to remain in power, nawa o. Dem swear for una ni?
Pigs will soon jump in and start "babachir, maina, buratai like virus infested robots. Very stupid filthy animals.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku, Secondus ,PDP Preach Peace by 34webers(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
Esseite:

Oh not the ipob tag, thought you were even knowledgable..

"Soaking dogs and baboons in blood" means love and peace in your idiomatic dictionary?

Its confirmed, not knowledgeable at all..
[/s]
And in the brain of ipob, figurative "soaking of dogs and baboons in blood" means there will be blood everywhere abi? What is the latest scientific discovery from kanu?
Igbos are pigs and idiots.
Politics / Re: Atiku, Secondus ,PDP Preach Peace by 34webers(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
Esseite:

Yet they root for that which called "dogs and baboons would soak in blood" peaceful..

And you wonder their level of reasoning.
[/s]
I know in the brain of a typical ipob, raining cat and dog involves cats and dogs dropping from the sky.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.