Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: Presidential Debate: Don’t Send Tinubu, You Must Go – Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by 34webers(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Debate or not we all know who to vote.
Still wondering why ohanaeze did not stop obi from representing atiku in amelica. undecided

16 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow, by 34webers(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Choi, atiku don get correct excuse. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by 34webers(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Politics / Re: Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign by 34webers(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Lol @ the guy above me, ojukwu holding broom in his grave kwa grin grin
But you guys are not really helping matters. Why spoiling cool business? With all these things happening, how do you expect atiku to continue sharing dollars? Abeg make una wait, I never collect my own, we are waiting for him angry

AmazingELixir:
undecided

Donated abi invested with the ultimate intention to recoup his investment
You mean if he invest atiku he will fail? cheesy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by 34webers(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2019
wink2015:

NORTHERN NIGERIA START DEVELOPING YOUR AGRICULTURE TO SAVE YOU FROM ALL THIS EMBARRASSMENT FROM OIL PRODUCING STATE.

The earlier Nigeria is restructred the better.

NORTHERN NIGERIA THAT IS AFRAID OF RESTRUCTURING WILL LEARN VERY SOON THAT THEY ARE FAR BETTER OFF ON AGRICULTURE THAN EVEN THE SO CALLED CRUDE OIL THAT THEY ARE DYING OVER.
Shinedu, what I'm not sure of is wether you are typing this from west or north. But what I'm sure of is that you are not typing it from the east. How will a human being who left his undeveloped land in search of food somewhere else be blaming his host of backwardness? If your land is as developed as you claim, biko, what are you still doing elsewhere? angry
Crime / Re: 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man by 34webers(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Pikin, wetin you want chop? I want to drink small stout.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Don’t Be Distracted By Defection Propaganda, Ekweremadu Tells Supporters by 34webers(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2019
xxx0838:
Stop disturbing every thread with this rubbish. We don't even understand what you are advertising. angry

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Don’t Be Distracted By Defection Propaganda, Ekweremadu Tells Supporters by 34webers(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Exactly. Give them some hope, that will make the election very interesting instead of the impression that it will be a walkover. At least with that hope, atiku will still be dishing out more dollars untill 2 hrs to election when the reality will down on him. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze, Others Flay IPOB, Opposition’s Attacks On Ikpeazu, Umahi by 34webers(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
From Delta? I thought it's Bayelsa. grin grin grin

Okay, we dash you Delta join. So add that to my comment.

Matter of fact, if I could, I'd carve out the six states before my next breath! That is how badly I want you guys gone from this country.
Huh? Before your next breath? As you inhale now, b4 you inhale again? That one no reach 1/4 second na angry
O boy, na so you hate pig reach? grin
Politics / Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by 34webers(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
17Ebiscoo:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has revealed that the President Muhammadu Buhari was planning to do to Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Walter Onnoghen what he (Buhari) did to former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

In a strong worded statement he shared on Twitter, Sunday evening, Wike alleged that Buhari was doing anything to muscle power by all means.

Wike said that President Buhari will not handover power if he loses the presidential election.

Reacting to the plan by the presidency to arraign the CJN before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT on Monday, Wike said the Nigerian Government was waging war against the Niger Delta.

Wike wrote, “Charges concocted by the Buhari administration against the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) are aimed at frightening the Judiciary, ahead of the planned manipulation of the polls.

“The concocted charges against the Chief Justice Of Nigeria are targeted at the Niger Delta, same way they muzzled former President Goodluck Jonathan.

“Since 1960 when Nigeria gained independence, for the first time in 2011, a Niger Delta person became the President. The entire country ganged up against him. They gave excuses and denied us a second term.

“We did not fight. We did not shed blood. He said his ambition was not worth the blood of any Nigerian and they called him a weak man.

“Since 1960, no Niger Delta person has been the Chief Justice of Nigeria.

“When it came to his own time to be appointed the Chief Justice of Nigeria politics came in. They were not willing to appoint him. It was God that created the circumstances.

“The President was sick and was flown out. That was how Onoghen became the Chief Justice of Nigeria.

“Now, because they believe that the Niger Delta is not part of this country, they have come again with all kinds of stories.

“They think they are talking to small children. Fabricated stories and said he did not declare his assets in 2011.

“Step aside for who take over? We must know whether or not we belong to this country. Enough is enough. I have never seen people who are so desperate to cling to power.

“When they came before to attack the judiciary, I raised alarm. I told them what they were doing is part of their future plan. Unfortunately, NBA did not realise it. They chickened out and gave out their judges, not knowing that the lion is still waiting somewhere to complete the assignment.

“They have INEC and the security agencies. They have plotted how to rig the elections. But they have not been able to gag the judiciary.

“In order for them to consolidate in their rigging machinery, they want to gag the judiciary . The only that they want to do is to intimidate the judiciary.

“They know and the law is clear. You cannot try any judge except the National Judicial Council approves.

“They know they cannot try the CJN. But all they are doing is to cause embarassment. Put fear in all the judges.

“An Attorney General who calls himself an Attorney General will sit and file such charges against the Chief Justice of Nigeria one month to the general election.

“What kind of crisis are they setting up. They want to cause crisis in the judiciary and they think everyone should keep quiet?

“The extreme manipulation of the system and the enthronement of a culture of impunity by the Buhari administration will not augur well for the country.

“Nigeria will resist any attempt to truncate this democracy. With what I am seeing with this present government, because they are smelling defeat, they are not likely to hand over if they lose. Mark it today.

“If they lose, they will prefer something funny to happen. Anybody that does that will face the consequences. Now they are pushing people to the wall. Be careful how you deny people their mandate. Allow people’s votes to count.

“We are no longer in a democracy. This system is worse than the military. Even under the military, opinions of the people count.

“Any security personnel plotting evil against Rivers State will face God’s judgment and punishment.”

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/13/walter-onnoghen-gov-wike-talks-tough-reveals-buhari-will-loses-election/amp/
[/s]

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Alleged $5m Bribe: Court Okays Suit Seeking Arrest, Trial Of Gov. Ganduje’s Wife by 34webers(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
April4th:
This useless government must think we’re fools. So if the wife can be tried, what about the husband we all saw in the video stuffing dollars into his babariga?
kaen1317:
As long as this government is concerned, Gandollar is innocent
[/s]
Do more of reading, listening, studying and observation to save yourselves from this kind of avoidable embarrassment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu by 34webers(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Ipob miscreants, your god has spoken.
As you can see, even as blind as kanu is, he has seen the writing on the wall.
If the first citizen of the state refuse to identify with a fugitive, I still don't understand how the state is "lockedown" for that fugitive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: BREAKING: PDP Crusade Vehicles Set On Fire In Enugu (VIDEO) by 34webers(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:

I thought APC doesn’t exist in southeast according to you?
Abi o
There was a time apc facilities were destroyed in the east by some miscreants, these people were just jubilating explaining how it is impossible for a soul from there to mention apc. I wonder which noise they are now making.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Flash! All The Pdp Governors Aides And Senators In Gombe Decamped To Apc Today. by 34webers(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
Akiara:
Are you trying to be funny or do you appreciate being eternally stupid. Even the guy you quote 'NO SEND YOU'..because 2moro you go stab am for back... grin

[/s]
Shut up and get out.
If the guy no send me, is it your sending? How is that your problem? Or you think I didn't see the spelling of his moniker with single letter "t"? Eternal stupidity? Are you talking about ipob miscreants?
Find out the difference between quote and tagging before working hard to embarrass yourself even though I deliberately did not actually tag him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Groups Oppose Out-of-court Settlement by 34webers(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Time for Pigs to start wailing because stealing is the only thing that makes sense to them.
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
bishopkay:

You see? Another goof! You probably donated your brains to buhari's cows though so I'd spare you the whole high expectations...not that you are quite above the IQ of an amoeba so it's understandable.

It's pig Bro... Pig not horse. Stick with that rhetoric you know at least and if you need more education, I think the data you borrowed to comment is still remaining to check Google. Gracias

[/s]
Spare me that trash. Go and educate yourself with elementary knowledge of Figures of Speech, with special reference to metaphor.
Why don't we say from the man's mouth but horse's mouth? Get out, unintelligent people bore me a lot.
Politics / Re: Pictures From APC Campaign Rally Wurno Sokoto. Details Of Defectors. Pics by 34webers(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
jom28gy:
These people have no political values
And what does it take to have political value?
Is it the worthless pvc-less social media miscreants that have political value? Or is it when some few ones gather during pdp rally to get their share of atiku's dollars that they have political value? Keep deceiving yourselves. From the pictures, you see sign of real love, not that type that was formed for atiku's dollars. Real love can't be bought with dollars.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
DerrickzB:

Swerve!! Peace bro
[/s]
Get out.
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. children of hate and abuses.. now now u don reach my family!! I can't stoop so low.. meanwhile don't deny what you are
Lmao. Really? I doubt you know who the shildren of hate are. If you care to know, pigs and idiots are the shildren of hate, frustration and anger, no one argues against that. Get this some fact into your head. cheesy
Politics / Re: Flash! All The Pdp Governors Aides And Senators In Gombe Decamped To Apc Today. by 34webers(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
crownwealth:
I thought that is a sign of islamic brotherhood cheesy
And if my memory serves me right, based on explanation of the atikulooters, the 4 sign of one hand is the actual islamic brotherhood not the 4 + 4 with both hands by buhari.
Keep deceiving yourselves.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
DerideGull:

Only a pig can make above remark.
Really? But Igbos are pigs and idiots ~ prophet kanu.
Is prophet kanu right or wrong? cheesy
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

We know your type..
Stop posting your family pictures, no one is interested. undecided
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Corrinthians:
grin grin

Why the hell did Kanu use that word to describe his own brothers and sisters? Now the tag just won't go away!! Moreso because they still hailed him when he did, meaning it's in order! grin grin
Honestly, I may disagree with kanu on some issues but in this case, he is absolutely correct. There is no better description of them, he knows his followers better than you and I. cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
udemzyudex:

You lack sense bro, stop posting nonsense online.
[/s]
Is this message for me or for Pigs?
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
bishopkay:

If not for the fact that you're foolish, you'd have known that pigs are the second most intelligent animals in the world. So the joke is on you
Tell me more about yourself, I never really knew of this honestly. Pls I'm all ears listening from the horse's mouth. cheesy
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
udemzyudex:

Get sense naa haba.
Is that what you lack?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.