Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
drook:
you are supposed to be used for ritual
Is that your profession or your dad's?
Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Alright Zombie...
Ipob yuut, now listen.
You wondered how yusuf got the money to buy a bike and one of the several ways he can get the money was brought, yet he said it is silly but rather prefer the imaginary assumption that yusuf dipped hands into govt purse.
Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
jmaine:

Not everyone who is against the lifeless fraud and his supporters are IPOB... Your bringing in the Indimis is just plain silly... What do I expect from zombies
[/s]
I know, a typical ipob yuut doesn't relate well.
You wondered how yusuf got the money to buy a bike and one of the several ways he can get the money was brought, yet he said it is silly but rather prefer the imaginary assumption that yusuf dipped hands into govt purse.
Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
gurunlocker:

I'm sorry mod, But you are senseless!
Pls stand in front of a mirror, what you will see perfectly described what you just typed. cheesy
Crime / Re: This Man Threatened To Kill Buhari If He Wins by 34webers(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
When this one is picked up, he will shout blue murder and the illiterate filthy pigs will be talking about freedom of speech. I still don't understand how pigs reason. What makes you think your choice must be better than the majority?
Imagine his statement: if Buhari WINS. undecided
So if the majority of Nigerians vote him against the wish of few of you, you will then get so aggressive to the point of killing him, huh? Is Nigeria for you alone?
I think this pig should be located and be properly handled. Foolish animal.
Politics / Re: 20,000 Defect From PDP To APC In Sokoto. Pics by 34webers(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buterflyleo is really tormenting them, they are getting more confused, see this one hitting the submit button with terrible confusion cheesy

Politics / Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
I thought pigs are saying there is no single soul in the ss supporting apc angry
Or has buhari relocated akwa ibom to the north east.
This also reminds me of how pigs were jubilating when apc facilities were destroyed somewhere in the se on the ground that apc has no place in that area, but watch how same pigs will now start shouting wolf. Pigs are the most foolish animals on earth. angry

14 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s][quote author=zombieTRACKER post=74734239][/quote][/s]
Again, no one is interested in what happened to you in church today, you are free to create a thread to enlighten us on that. cheesy
Politics / Re: Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom by 34webers(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Seetto:

No one is talking about yahaya bello, but ortom who refuse to pay workers salary, the fact that yahaya bello failed to pay salary is not justification that Orton is doing the right thing, both of them deserves to be stoned,
Additionally, the presidency has cause to respond to ortom due to his activities against the president and that does not in any way suggests the president is in support of yahaya bello's refusal to pay salaries. Infact, buhari has suggested that govs who didn't pay salaries shouldn't be returned and that includes yaya bello, so what's the fuse? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s][quote author=zombieTRACKER post=74733886][/quote][/s]
I can't still remember asking the procedure for becoming a member of ipob yuut. What I asked is quite different, so stop posting the initiation procedures of ipob membership.
Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
zombieTRACKER:

Blah blah blah

Buhari's kitchen costs the country one billion a year to equip.... Mr integrity can slash it
He said the future is glum... He should also tight his own belt..

But all this doesn't make sense to you because of the picture below
[/s]
Can't you make comment without posting a picture of your family member? Did I tell you I'm interested in your uncle's pictures cheesy
The question which this ipob yuut can't answer is a simple evidence of how buhari is now wealthy from govt purse with evidence, instead, he keeps jumping from pillar to post. Buhari's kitchen might worth trillions, how is it now his personal property? Can we get the worth of gej kitchen? By the way, how is the zoo now your business? What happened to the agitation? cheesy
Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Modarun:

I woulld the very moment you name the one Goodluck bought as president, that amde you accuse hom of being thief.
[/s]
Answer the question and stop derailing.
The topic is about buhari's present financial status and the comment you just quoted seeks evidence of how buhari is now wealthy from govt purse with evidence.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
jmaine:

He is so poor his son crashed a multi million power bike worth over N50 million.. Nice one...
[/s]
I actually thought it was 50 billion dollars. cheesy
But the question that is yet to be answered is the evidence that buhari has enriched himself from govt purse not all these unsubstantiated claims being peddled by ipob miscreants. Well, in case your brain can't get it, yusuf's brother in-law (Zahara's hubby) is a multibillionaire and without buhari being in power, yusuf can afford much more of that by virtue of his relationship with indimi's family.
Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
zombieTRACKER:

For instance... As a bald man
What prevents the president from rejecting the millions allocated for hair cuts and put them in the capital budgetary expenditures ....

But your brain can't think of this... Because of the picture below
[/s]
Ipob yuut, I can't remember asking you to post your uncle's pictures. undecided
For the budgetary allocation of "78million" for "haircut", I know ipob yuuts don't really understand what is meant by "budget". Now, find out from your god kanu what happens to any unspent budgetary allocations in any fiscal year. Alternatively, pls show us evidence of him converting same to his in the event of the amount being in excess of what is required.
However, the question that is not answered is, where is the evidence that buhari has enriched himself from govt purse? Finally, what is your business with us? What happened to the agitation?
Politics / Re: Buhari Remain A Poor Man Even As President – Campaign DG by 34webers(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Modarun:
Yes o, the only very poor man that cuts his hair with #78million naira, We haff heard you Junior Zombie master, Lenmi shift small so that the Zombies without any capacity to reason this post is meant for can come and masturbate here. Meanwhile we are still on tha matter...
78 million naira to cut hair? Lol.
Let me add the following
He flies to anywhere in the world in a presidential jet.
He drives the latest cars
He enjoys the best medical care
He lives in a multibillion naira mansion
Name them
But these are the privileges a president is entitled to.
Can you tell us what he has acquired for his personal benefit after leaving aso rock? And with convincing proof?
Pls don't come up with a dog shit like keystone bank and etisalat or any imaginary asset being peddled by ipob pigs and idiots.
Politics / Re: Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria (PHOTOS) by 34webers(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
While apc is going about the real campaign which is the legitimate and sincere means of achieving electoral victory, pdpigz are busy searching for loopholes to fraudulently swindle the system to their favour and at the same time shouting "rigging" even b4 election.
Pls between the apc aggressively campaigning at the grassroot level and pdpigz whose only campaign is about some doctored audio tapes and buhari's family, who is actually planing to rig? undecided
Jubrin is from sudan
4 + 4 sign is occultic
Amina zakari is buhari's wife
Buhari is the owner of etisalat and keystone bank.
Arraignment of cjn is anti democratic
There is fraud in nnpc
Tinubu cannot replace buhari in debate
Atiku called the wife of slain soldier
Atiku is watching super falcon match
Aisha is not looking happy etc
Pls how do all these dog shit win the hrt of electorates if not the irrelevant criminal pigs blinded by foolishness and hatred? angry
Politics / Re: 2019 presidency: Atiku group knocks Obiano over support for Buhari by 34webers(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Wisdomkosi:
Ahead of this year’s general elections, Dr. Harry Oranezi, Director-General of Atiku-Obi Campaign Organization, has warned the Anambra governor Willie Obiano to stop campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

Igbere TV reports that Oranezi’s warning came following recent comments credited to Obiano wherein he stated that Buhari had done well for the South-East and South-South geopolitical zones for commencing work on the second Niger Bridge.

The governor also reportedly hailed Buhari for completing the Zik mausoleum in Onitsha, otherwise known as Zik Place, awarded 22 years ago, but abandoned by successive administrations.

He said Obiano’s support for Buhari ran “counter to the collective and corporate interests of the Igbo.”
Oranezi said: “Obiano support for Buhari is in utter disregard to his (Buhari’s) penchant to marginalise and discriminate against the people of the South-East and Anambra State in particular.

“Buhari has continued to maintain studied silence over the massacre of innocent South Easterners in the North, strategic exclusion of Southeast in rail connection, security architecture of the country and sundry appointments.

“The Igbo’s shall not be deceived by the actions and utterances of persons who want to achieve ill-conceived objectives.

Obiano had expressed satisfaction with the standard and pace of work on the Second Niger Bridge as he also thanked the Buhari administration for completing the Zik Mausoleum.
The Mausoleum is located at the popular Borome in Onitsha, the commercial nerve of Anambra, and home of the first President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Obiano spoke during visits to the mausoleum and the Second Niger Bridge.
He said the completion of the mausoleum by the Buhari administration was an immeasurable honour to Anambra people and the entire South-East people.

Obiano said that previous administrations paid lip services to the project, resulting to its abandonment for more than 20 years.

The governor also appealed to the Federal Government to step up action in the procurement of necessary facilities for the library section.

He said it would be nice to have everything in place before the visit of Mr President to Anambra in a few weeks’ time for the inauguration of the mausoleum.

“President Buhari is determined to keep to his promises on the Zik’s mausoleum.
“ The project is an honour to Zik of Africa, who played major roles in shaping the nation.
“This project started 23 years ago and we must thank President Buhari for keeping to his words,’’ Obiano said
The governor was visibly happy with the extent of work done so far at the site of the second Niger Bridge.
He said he was confident that the Federal Government under President Muhammadu Buhari would deliver on the job as scheduled.

He noted that the bridge, when completed, would not only boost the economic activities of the South-East and South-South but that of the whole country.

“I have no choice than to praise President Muhammadu Buhari for his determination in the implementation of other federal government projects in the state and other states in the region,” he said.
The Project Director, Julius Berger Construction Company, Mr Fredrick Wieser, explained that the construction would be in three phases.

Wieser noted that the federal government has already made advance payment of 15 per cent which amounted to N30 billion as mobilisation fee.

According to him, the bridge will be 1.6 km, while the access road from Asaba axis will be 3.3 km and 7km from Anambra respectively.

“Right now, we are doing foundation work in the river which will be 50 metres deep.
“The pilling work in the river will be 15 metres above water level to allow free flow of ships,’’ he said.

He, however, pointed out that with the determination of the present administration, the project would be delivered on or before Feb. 28, 2022.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/13/2019-presidency-atiku-group-knocks-obiano-support-buhari/amp/
[/s]
Crappy crap. E be like say atiku brain is paining him angry
When did obiano become a pdpigz?
Abi dis fugithief think say because obiliar is from anambra means that the incumbent gov of the state must atikuloot ni? The piggy party might soon blame sowore for not supporting pdpigz, foolish animals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: #takeitback Movement: Pictures From AAC's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Benue by 34webers(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
mosegifted:
I don't see sowore wining his polling unit no hate
Can he even win his house?
Health / Re: That Roadside Drug Hawker Can Kill You by 34webers(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
dominique:
Do such still exist? Certainly not in Lagos, I've not seen them in years
Rockyh is very correct. Once in a while, come to the mainland and step out of your car as you visit the underlisted places before coming to embarrass yourself here. angry

consultancy:
lagos is their headquarters. go to Alakoro market, ebutero, idumota, balogun, jankara, all those traders there patronise them daily for painkiller medicines
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by 34webers(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Baby factories have been relocated to the North.

Source : I am an investigative reporter working for BBC/ Al-Jazeera....

#development#flattino#piglets#evans cool
Edumare bless you jare. It actually takes a good investigative journalism to unravel the full name of the pig, thumb up joor.
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by 34webers(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ezra? He can only come from the pig republic because I can bet anything, na dem undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC by 34webers(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pdp is not just sympathetic to corruption. Pdp is corruption personified. Who has noticed that at the mention of the word "corruption" without mentioning any name, pigs which happens to be synonymous to pdpigz will start insulting everone?
This is why the likes of dasuki, saraki, atiku are their heros. If you say this, they will start shouting "ganduje" as if any apc supporter has ever defended him. Terrible pigs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by 34webers(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
come on get out, see as you dey cry go meet moderators to fight for you because of your mate, so you no fit fight for yourself abi? tongue tongue
Na only one moniker I get because nairalanding no be job. Only paid agents operate 100 monikers and easily insults others because he will change to another moniker if banned. cool
Politics / Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by 34webers(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
adedehinbo:
But I don't understand why Igbo's supports anything that has to do with crime,is it because of the hate for pmb or you all are criminals? I don't just understand
I think it is more of the highlighted than the italcised because the highlighted is the reason behind the italicised. A criminal will never like buhari, never. cool

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome by 34webers(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Religion / Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by 34webers(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
johnDkay:
your Zombiesm na follow come, there is remedy.
[/s]
The ways of ipob as usual.
A typical ipob has a one-sided view and any view against that one-sidedness, they come with insults. The most unfortunate thing with atiku is that the ipob happens to be his major political supporters and as usual, they will ruin his ambition.
Now to the topic, should men of god be involved in politics? Ipob yuut, pls answer and stop trading insults. cheesy
Religion / Re: Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship by 34webers(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
In this case, pigs and idiots will not see why men of god should stop delving into politics since the song of con artist disguising as a bishop is melodious to their ears. Terrible animals.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lady: 'I Look Like Kizz Daniel' - What Do You Guys Think? - Picture by 34webers(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
She is right.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu by 34webers(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol, confusion

You hate the zoo today and love it tomorrow.

By the way i can assure you 100% that the hunchback would come online and debunk this news, that lunatic is a tyrant and dictator and would presume reclining on his boast presents him as weak.

Doing this would make him feel weaker than the image he has projected to his slaves, its a common feature with every mentally unstable persons who get elevated to godlike positions
You are absolutely koret. But be kyaful because the aggressive ipob miscreants are coming 4 u

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.