Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested by 34webers(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=arabbunkum post=74659212][/quote]
One spotted
Politics / Re: Fastest Growing Economy In Africa In 2018 By World Bank, IMF by 34webers(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

yet Fulani terrorist are having their way ..Shame on you !!!!
[/s]
Go and vote the igbo christian atiku, no one stops you. But las las, you better go and get a legitimate business if you dont want to remain a poverty stricken wailer for life.
Politics / Re: Fastest Growing Economy In Africa In 2018 By World Bank, IMF by 34webers(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

You must be a Jihadi fundamentalist for you you want another 4 years of such uselessness... Well I can tell you this is Buharis last tenure
[/s]
Mr successful businessman with oil in wherever, the jihadi fundamentalist will remain the president till 2023, go in search of a legitimate job. Criminals will not have their way within this period.
Politics / Re: Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested by 34webers(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Children of hate, anger and frustration, another sad report to increase your BP. Oya make una come begin dey pour rain of insults on buhari for arresting one of your brethrens. cheesy

Oh, they have started arriving, some ahead of my comment while the other is directly below. Una pain go continue till only God knows when.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Fastest Growing Economy In Africa In 2018 By World Bank, IMF by 34webers(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2019
docadams:

Leave PMB out of it momentarily. You haven't addressed the issue I raised. Be categorical on the the veracity of my curiosity. If in doubt we can revisit it. So again I ask, why did we have to borrow to pay salaries in 2015 in the face of a fast growing economy?
That is one of the question they will never answer, they will rather start pulling out some funny unrelated figures from their a$$es. undecided
Politics / Re: Fastest Growing Economy In Africa In 2018 By World Bank, IMF by 34webers(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

it was never oil but prospect , prospect drives an economy but sadly under Buhari there is non
[/s]
Continue jumping up and down on nairaland and be crying hardship, don't go and search for manual labour work if you can't get the one the requires brain. Buhari will remain president till 2023 and no room for any illegal business within the period.
Politics / Re: Fastest Growing Economy In Africa In 2018 By World Bank, IMF by 34webers(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:
Just 3 years ago before Jonathan handed over to Buhari Nigeria was ranked the 4 th fastest growing economy and just 3 years under the Dullard it's ranked 41 in Africa ..What a shame ..

34webers , GavelSlam, Sarrki, LivelyMatilda come and see the kind of wicked mind you guys have
[/s]
And despite the so-called oil you claim to be in your head, you still find it difficult to know the meaning of recession in an oil dependent economy. If the economy like, let it go further down, educated and intelligent Nigerians know exactly what happened. The likes Of NOI, SLS, Charles Soludo had warned before 2015 and these people are million times better than you in the knowledge of national economy. No amount of cheap blackmail can bring down buhari. Worse were done b4 2015 election and this time, he will win with much greater margin. Remain on nairaland and keep jumping from thread to thread while alternating username and at the same time be claiming multibillionair in dollars.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

if you have ever owned a business you cannot support Buhari, only people whose lives are subsidized by their parents or uncle or the govt can support Buhari ..See I know how to profile people well ..I suspect your mum still sends you money to augment whatever you earn from BMC a month ...
[/s]
Which further substantiate my assertion.
This "super intelligent" human being who doesn't know a jack about me is fully aware that my parents or uncles subsidise my living, what a very intelligent human being good in profiling. As if that is not all, my mum send money to augment whatever I earn from "bmc" a month. Just listen to a person who boasted of "oil in his head" or where did you even say the oil is?
Funny enough, some magas go still fall for this one las las. You know what, let me say it for the second time, personal economic status is the last thing I will ever discuss on social media. And like I said before, these are habits that have value for only the wannabes, scammers or cheap olosho-seeking niggahs because I personally don't know which other benefits exist in such habit.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

I never told you I was a billionaire oga but I am more comfortable than you , I have achieved more than you , I have earned more than you , I will still earn more than you Sir , I am stronger than you , I am smarter than you , I have created more solutions than you , I will not vote for Buhari like you ... Oga what I am saying is that you are not in a position to tell me to get a job when I have never come to ask you for money to getby .. I have another 30 reps to go on the bench press . ( when last did you go got the gym sir that's if rat race life will allow you have time )
[/s]
Exactly what I'm saying.
Their common traits:
1. They are always richer than the people they don't even know.
2. Their fathers are always known by all politicians.
3. They are always "blessed" with money
4. They are on nairaland 24/7 making their money more than anyone else.
5. They cry more than anyone else about hardship.
I don't discuss my economic status even on Facebook not to talk of a medium like nairaland, that is character of the wannabes or scammers or sex-starved olosho-seeking niggahs. cheesy
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

you are a born struggler and I am not so the to learn the difference .. even if I lie in my bed the whole day I will still earn more than you sir .... I have a smart phone with all day and I can engage Nairalland from where ever I like , I have been up sin 5 am , I have been to church, I have ran 10 Kms, gone through a presentation, and now at gym bulking up at the same time engaging Nairaland .. What have you done today ? oga not every one must suffer like you ooo
[/s]
You are nothing but a wannabe wretched nigga struggling to create one online status for a sinister motive. No rich man brags about how much he makes. Such braggings are the common traits of poverty stricken niggahs either to SCAM or to attract money mongering oloshos online.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Oga Buhari knows my father personally and there is nothing you can do about it ...If I start showing off now you are the same person that will start saying why am I behaving like a Child... Oga forget I am blessed what I make in a day lying down you can make it in a month and if I go out I will come home with your annual salary..This thing called blessing works like magic you know .. I am even chatting with you from the gym at this time if you don't know ..Person where God don mark for greatness no fit join you for rat race .. Enjoy your rat race sir and leave me to criticise the Satanic dullard
[/s]
Of course the buhari in your street knows your father, is anyone arguing about that? Keep living in emptiness, I have never seen a wealthy man telling people how wealthy he is? What do you people gain from these lies you spread on the internet about being rich? Is it to SCAM? Because that is the only reasonable explanation to this fake impression and I know some magas dey fall for these cheap lies.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

you a poor thinker not to know that Buhari is 80 percent responsible for Most of the rot Nigeria has become ..If you think this man below can proffer any solution then you need to get your mind checked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
[/s]
You have been posting this videos since only God knows when and buhari's popularity keeps getting stronger by the day, common sense should tell you it is time to go in search of a legitimate job except you want to remain poor and wretched for life. You have more than 10 usernames on nairaland and you keep switching from one to the other, which successful man does that? Even me, an average man can't spend more than 2 hrs on nairaland, then you, a so called rich man will be on nairaland for 24 hours everyday alternating between monikers? Pls go and tell this story to the monkeys in the zoo. But the truth of the matter is that you are not just poor, but very very poor.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Even Dangote is crying under Buhari govt ..on May 29 2015 Dangote was worth 26 billion dollars and just 3 years under horrible Buhari leadership he is has lost a whooping 61 percent of his networth and is now worth 10 billion dollars meaning of Buhari spends another 3 years in power Dangot would definitely be of the Forbes list ... I never told you I am a billionaire yet ( even though I will by Gods Grace ) but Gut my head carry oil I assure you even at that we have today the truth about this Buhari govt ..Guy every of your loved one is getting poorer under Buhari so open ya eyes
[/s]
Go and look for work, jumping from thread to thread typing nonsense because of crumbs from politicians is not a good job. The people condemning buhari are criminals feeding from the loopholes created by past criminal leaders. Even if my family gets poorer under buhari, I can't be that stupid to start blaming him when I know how it all happened. It is only goats that reason that way.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

At least Buhari and Amokachi know him , does you next door neighbour even know your dad ..for over 600 years your family line has been irrelevant in their immediate environment and you think it's a coincidence? HELL no !!! Till common sense locates your blood line na so una go remain ooo
[/s]
Will you stop this nonsense? Which Buhari knows your dad? Certainly not buhari the president. No successful man spend the whole of 24 hours every day on social media crying. You better go and look for job because it is very obvious you are nothing but a very poor man jumping from one thread to the other typing nonsense because of crumbs from politicians. Most of your types making this claim of being comfortable have been bursted several times on this forum.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
Ezechinwa:

Only failures worship our politicians who have failed to provide constant electricity even after 50 years of independence
[/s]
I agree with you.
Atiku became a politician just yesterday.
You can continue worshipping him since you are not a failure.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
zudozz:

Your parents must be very po0or, so po0or that you think every nairalander's family is po0or and wrettched like yours.
[/s]
A successful man can not spend the whole 24 hours of everyday crying on a social media
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
Ezechinwa:

cause your family is broke doesn't mean everybody is broke... Money worshipper
[/s]
A successful man can not spend 24 hours of the day crying on a social media.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Na lie he can't feed any man in my family ...You think everyone comes froms underchieved family like your own shei ...And please Amokachi is broke I am sure he has collected money to do this
[/s]
Shut up. A really successful man can't be spending all his life on nairaland crying of hardship.
Politics / Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:
So Amochkachi doesn't have sense ..SMH
[/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.

328 Likes 36 Shares

Crime / Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by 34webers(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Kylekent59:

You left your brain in 2018 and you entered 2019 with eriri afor inside grin grin

I wonder what concerns Peter Obi with the incident that happened.

Tribalism eat up your penise there.
You wonder what concerns obi with the incident? That is obi that was a governor and closer to anambrarians than buhari who is a president. And here is one of you blaming that buhari and heartlessly trying to score a baseless political point for atiku over the same incident. Yet he cannot type just the 3-lettered "rip" which many buhari supporters who are not even igbos have effortlessly done and you are blind to that. undecided

uniqueboi:
Buhari's body odour continues right into 2019. Nigerians please vote out this plague.

This is the problem with igbos, they blame everyone else for their own problems. Wetin do una dis kind strong thing? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by 34webers(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

We all know Igbos on this forum wish others evil but please, let's keep these innocent kids out of this.

No person deserves to die this way.

Imagine the cries of an innocent 3 year old baby girl as she burns to death.
Trust me, if there is anything I can do to save the children, I wouldn't hesitate. Even my "rip" comment is of no significance as that wouldn't change anything.
But @ the highlighted, I'm happy you are aware of that and the bottomline is that a wish remains a wish, nothing more nothing less. However, every sane human should stop wishing others evil or rejoicing at its occurence to others because apart from the fact that it lacks potency, it portrays one as being wicked and foolish.
Crime / Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by 34webers(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Anambra?
Rip to the innocent children sha.
However, people should stop wishing others death or rejoicing at its occurence to others because the ways of God are different from those of men. Unfortunately, this is the major stock of a particular section of this country.
Once again, rip to the innocent children.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Awoo88:

Get well soon.new recruit when still dey learn!
Very good.
Another one here.
May the entire family of the hateful agents of Nigeria get perished in uncommon calamities this year. May they also never see peace both in this life and hereafter. By the time buhari is declared winner, may all his enemies keep running from one gruesome calamity to another. Of course, my comment is mine while yours is yours na cheesy Oya, over!!!. Rewrite this for yourself and pls be consistent with the use of "my" as you edit it for youself again and pls be fast, I'm waiting.
Lol @ new recruit. ipob yuut, my love for buhari is not bought unlike the one atiku has bought with dollars.
Politics / Re: 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting by 34webers(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ipob yuut will now elevate the okorocha okoroawusa to the status of abiama grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Apologies to all the tinubu followers on this thread , for posting a comment without verifying the source. I called my Dr friend in Lagos to confirm this news. It's fake and unreliable . To all who mentioned my moniker and spewed abuses, Please grow up. Have a good evening all.
This is how hate will continue to consume all the enemies of Nigeria, amen.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Awoo88 post=74643166][/quote]
Really, pls keep it coming. I pray your prayers for yourself are fully answered. I repeat, those are the things you said for yourself and So shall it be by the special grace of the living God. As you can see again, my original comments are still up there while yours remain yours and it shall come to pass by the special grace of the living God. All enemies of Nigeria will never see peace and will continue to be annihilated by varieties of calamities. Now, rewrite this for yourself again. cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Politics / Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Awoo88 post=74642432][/quote]
Lol, funny enough, you actually typed them by yourself with reference to yourself and so shall it be. Amen.
Scroll up, the one typed by me is still up there while yours remain yours. Just watch out as those events unfold on you by the special grace of the living God and it will be this year. cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health by 34webers(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Which news?
You mean the same news for which those filthy foolish animals cursed with homelessness have already finish doing thanksgiving to one powerless caricature in the name of god?
I understand ffk has been elevated to the same status as a god whose words are so sacrosanct that verification is not required. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari by 34webers(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
TruthinAction:

And sponsor the killings of more Christians. Your family will be next on line. Foolish followers. Heaven will intervene. Enough of the blood shed. We do not want a President that cannot guarantee the protection of her citizen.
Nonsense.
Who are the "we"? I ask again, who are the "we"?
Did you vote him in the first place? What makes you think there will be any difference this time?
By the way, are you no longer doing biafra or death? I advice you better start your struggle or get out of Nigeria so we Nigerians can concentrate on our governance. angry
If you Igbos think the "killing of Christians" mantra can scratch buhari's popularity and general acceptance, you will be shocked at the repetition of 2015 election if not even worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.