Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
BraniacX:
mumu! We need to know the answer to the question to help us discover more frauds like how you ended up with indomie in your cranium instead of brain tissue
Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2
Car Talk / Re: Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos by 34webers(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Yebo goat cheesy
grin grin grin
Politics / Re: How Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq Escaped Assassination, As Saraki Thugs Strikes by 34webers(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sarathief at it again while his ipob urchins are praising him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Not Comfortable With Onnoghen As CJN – Afenifere by 34webers(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Childish.
[/s]
Pls leave my mention, I'm begging except of course your life depends on remaining in it. undecided
Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Not Comfortable With Onnoghen As CJN – Afenifere by 34webers(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
As if you dont make a livelihood here. cheesy
[/s]
Pls stop that my livelihood and stop boring me. Nonsense.
Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Not Comfortable With Onnoghen As CJN – Afenifere by 34webers(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Behave yourself. You will get yourself banned. I know it's a painful time but you guys should be patient and stick to the law.
[/s]
This is the second time you are talking of ban, pls get me banned and stop disturbing me with trash up and down. If your source of living is nairaland what makes you think everyone else lives same life? Or were you told nairaland opinion decides election? Even if I get banned and I'm still interested in making comments on the forum, pls how many minutes does it take to open gmail account? Pls get me banned, and stop boring me.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Not Comfortable With Onnoghen As CJN – Afenifere by 34webers(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
The umpire cannot do shit against the overwhelming statistics you guys have been dishing out.

Shey southwest+north=Buhari?

So what's the big deal all about? The CJN cannot rewrite the results na.
[/s]
Go and say that to the pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Not Comfortable With Onnoghen As CJN – Afenifere by 34webers(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
henrysam:

When will you start using your real brain?
[/s]
Pls locate ipob animals and tell them same, they are obviously the animals without brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Not Comfortable With Onnoghen As CJN – Afenifere by 34webers(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Of course no same man will be comfortable with a crook as an umpire. And from the utterances of pdpigz regarding his case, you don't need a prophet to conclude he is a non card carrying member of the thieving party with a fugithief as a flagbearer. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Travel / Re: The New & Yet-to-be Used Ikeja Bus Terminal Is Being Reconstructed (PHOTOS) by 34webers(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
Niceman4u:

so u support renovation of a yet to used and supposedly commissioned project? at whose expense?
Is not that double wastage?
Shud u take a brand new and yet to used electronic gadgets to an electrician? shud not u return it to the seller and ask for a refund?
Una mumu don too much abeg!!!
[/s]
Shut up and get da fvck outta here. What's my business with this crap you just typed? Is it not better to get used electronic than to get the money looted only to be told stealing is not corruption? Pls get out of my sight with this unintelligent ipobish analysis
Travel / Re: The New & Yet-to-be Used Ikeja Bus Terminal Is Being Reconstructed (PHOTOS) by 34webers(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Niceman4u:

u mean idiotic pigs of Buhari. Those Zombies can really lick Buhari's nyash
No sir, I mean the foolish ipob animals aptly described by their god as pigs. cheesy
Crime / Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by 34webers(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
What do you expect from the lazy aggressive idiotic pig.
If you check very well, na money matter. Maybe he felt the woman shouldn't benefit from her husband property cheesy

5 Likes

Travel / Re: The New & Yet-to-be Used Ikeja Bus Terminal Is Being Reconstructed (PHOTOS) by 34webers(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
In the words of pigs, this is another project of gej and jubrin is just taking credit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by 34webers(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=74754160][/quote]
Your childhood picture is not in demand, pls keep it to yourself.
Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
dante0147:
you are stupid ?? What is the FOI Bill when the law of the land states that such infos can’t be released to the public except the judge gives the permission for it to be released
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
IamJames:

So how did this same FOI applies to some and don't to another? I remember FOI was cited when Buhari's declaration form was requested for but it was turned down, what happened?
[/s]
Go to court
Politics / Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by 34webers(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
[quote author=34webers post=74753977]
Must you post your uncle's picture? Did anyone ask for it?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) by 34webers(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol.
The god of ipob receives the new saviour of ipob after their old saviour ben johnsoned. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
So you are upset. Lol. cheesy
[/s]
I'm not discussing anything with you. You can locate your fellows and discuss your feelings. Leave my mention alone. Alternatively, you can kill yourself in it.
Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Why are you upset? cheesy
[/s]
Because unintelligent ipob bore me a lot.
Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Lol. This IPOB pigs thing makes me laugh especially when buhariguy says it bla bla bla. Doesn't really offend me. Maybe if you mentioned my tribe but then I still don't get angry, I just get you banned. cheesy

I like Osinbanjo FYI, he is way better than the dullard. He stabilized the economy, twice if I might add, when God intervened and sent Buhari on exile in London.

However Buhari must go. Many have become mental in this their 30k work.

[/s]
Bla bla bla bla busy still talking off point.
Get out.
Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
Obynolee:

Hope I will get Buhari's assets declaration form when I applied to the Bureau?.
[/s]
I'm not court.
Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
You people sef. I tire to answer una. Make Buhari do go so that we will be seeing reasonable comments on Nairaland again.
[/s]
Yes buhari will go in 2023 after handing over to osibanjo. Reasonable comments my black a$$. By the way, I thought buhari is dead, which buhari is going again?
Igbos are pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Politics / Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
Rigel95:
"The Bureau is prevented by law from releasing the asset declaration form of any public office holder". This was the statement made by The Chairman of the Code of conduct Bureau when two civil society organisations: AFRICMIL and PPDC applied for release of asset declaration forms of past and present political officers. A link provided below,contains the story.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/21/ccb-refuses-to-release-asset-declaration-forms-of-current-past-public-officers/?amp
Since that has been the position of the CCB, How then did Dennis Agharya and ARDI get the asset declaration form of The Chief Justice of Nigeria?
[/s]
Go to court.

johnmba:
Freedom of information
Gham. Straight and direct.
Imagine someone asking how a fraud was discovered. So it is now a crime to discover fraud in Nigeria? Keep asking senseless question cheesy cheesy cheesy

56 Likes 6 Shares

Crime / Re: India Anti-narcotics Cell Busts International Drug Cartel, Arrest Two Nigerian by 34webers(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
John James Fransis
Daniel Ifeanyichukwu Ezieke

It can only be the regular customers, awon developers
No wonder dey want to develop Nigeria with a fugitive. Pls Indian should keep harvesting dem.
Politics / Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by 34webers(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
But pigs and idiots say you are innocent because you are from the ss. Or is it because thieves are always the heros of ipob miscreants?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Presidential Debate: Don’t Send Tinubu, You Must Go – Ohanaeze Tells Buhari by 34webers(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nduzeal:
you can't even spell America hmmmm I wonder what you know about politics if you can't spell America properly
Amelica amelica amelica amelica amelica amelica, kill yourself. Abi no be so ipob miscreants dey pronounce am? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.