Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: On Day 3 Of Siege, Police Fire Tear-gas Canisters Into Melaye's House by 34webers(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Otsam:

grin grin grin
Someone that's yet to die doesn't know the type of death in waiting. It's good you are happy at his predicament, you don't know, fulani herdsmen might serve you better after buhari's re-election and the actualization of ranches.
[/s]
I know, that is why ipob miscreants are supporting the igbo atiku from abia state who happens to own ranches across the nation for his over 1000 cows.
Politics / Re: On Day 3 Of Siege, Police Fire Tear-gas Canisters Into Melaye's House by 34webers(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
zombieTRACKER:

What's exactly was the fvck up?

Is he omo agege that connived with hoodlums to steal the maze....
What actually came out of the investigation... Till this day..

Vindictive and divisive government ever known to man is in power..
[/s]
Shut up and get out. If he is free, why is he hiding?
Politics / Re: On Day 3 Of Siege, Police Fire Tear-gas Canisters Into Melaye's House by 34webers(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
lwise:

What are you saying,guy go chop your beans and leave this matter for more mature minds.
[/s]
Shut up.
My joy is that buhari is not the type that can be detered by noise from nonentities. Pdpigz minions can continue ranting all they can, but bastards will still be treated for what they are.
Politics / Re: On Day 3 Of Siege, Police Fire Tear-gas Canisters Into Melaye's House by 34webers(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:
when someone said Buhari was planning to go after all the legislators that booed him some zombies said it was a lie
[/s]
The thug was not the only senator that booed the president, so why is he hiding? Keep making noise on nairaland, the thug will be treated for his fvck up.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
A sane human being is suppose know the functions of a judiciary and an enforcement agency in a Democratic society.

I rest my case.
[/s]
Another very empty comment.
As empty as a vacuum.
Politics / Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by 34webers(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
Enough of this corruption nonsense. Is Buhari the clean one, he should answer the accusations from Atiku and Galadima.

Keyamo, you will be in so much trouble when Buhari leaves office. Keep running your mouth like a broken record, you will receive the Okupe treatment in due time.
Accusation without any shred of evidence is not an accusation. They should provide at least little facts and figures rather than all these staccato and baseless accusations.
However, I am still waiting for atiku's receipt of tax payments in 2015, 2016 and 2017 before making Nigeria working again.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
Does the police have the right disconnect power without a warrant ?

Was Dino owing light bills ?
Was Dino declared a criminal by a court of law to warrant this act ?

These are the questions reasonable people should be asking instead of throwing unnecessary insults to expose your ignorance.
[/s]
A sane human being should try to know what threat a thug like dino poses to anyone and for which he is being "witch hunted" as if he is the only member of the opposition. I know the case of dino is better understood by a human being with brain.
Politics / Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by 34webers(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:
Isn't this yellow idiot the same fukker who claimed Dino was kidnapped while the Kogi thug was up a tree?
grin grin grin
O boy, na a whole senator of the fed rep of nig you finish like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tried to make sense of it for ten minutes and couldn't. Pretty sure only a pig can decipher it's meaning. grin
Same here. Trying to search for a grain of sense but couldn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
If a psychiatric patient could be more rational in thought than an "acclaimed normal person" then we are finished as far as black race is concern.
[/s]
The comments of a mad man are always empty. A case in point.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
Only empty headed folks like you see it that way.
[/s]
I haven't seen a psychitric patient who understands his condition. Same applies here. cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari by 34webers(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol.
The rabid piglets and puppies of kanu who have nothing to do with Nigeria will now start throwing all kinds of insults at Bala Shagari for not being sympathetic with the demise of kanu's nkita. grin
Politics / Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by 34webers(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls is it tire gas or tear gas?

Because I used to think this Ben Bruce is lettered.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you must be walking on your head for drug abuse like that dude that hit the news.
This is one of the emptiest comments I have ever come across.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by 34webers(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
“Okigwe/Arondizogu to road; Ohafia/Arochukwu and today they are under construction while some are nearing completion.

“I am glad that @MBuhari has resolutely pursued the completion of these and other projects across the nation.”
Confused monkeys who now find atiku's poo the best of delicacies will rather insult OUK down to his ancestors than to simply admit the simple truth. How can people be so self-hating that they are more than ready to kill their own parents for telling them the truth?
Just imagine how monkeys keep jumping from one foolishness to the other.

Biafra or nothing.
We shall burn the zoo if anything happens to kanu
Trump and Putin are coming for the zoo
Fulanis are terrorist > Atiku is a liberal fulani > Atiku is the only hope of the common man
Buhari is dead > no that is jubrin > jubrin is left handed> buhari is cloned> not clone but face swap, and other foolishness too numerous to mention. All from the same group, nawa o.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by 34webers(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
armstrongkevwe:

Y do u lack sense like dis?
[/s]
You mean the way ipob pigs and idiots from the red mud land sip stupidity from kanu's urine?
Politics / Re: Buhari, Lawmakers May Clash Again Over National Assembly 2018 Funds by 34webers(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari and his handlers are far far wiser than all the members of NASS. Bunch of thieves.
And for all these pdpigz minions already shouting out their asses, baba is not releasing any bogus projection from which you will be paid, So better get something meaningful for yourselves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: APC, PDP Face Cash Crunch For Campaigns by 34webers(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Very good development. Pdp had been "winning" election with ghana-must-go bags all along. For now, their members are trying to raise money to pay children school fees, no money to share. Atiku go here am wella.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari by 34webers(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Osagyefo98:
Bloody terrorist....

Buhari is completely evil.

U came to mourn the democracy u truncated.
[/s]
He is not jubrin again?

6 Likes

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari by 34webers(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
TimFisher2:
undecided

Shameless man!

What is he going there to do??

How i wish this man's spirit will attack him
[/s]
I thought this one is jubrin from sudan. Abi na the Sudanese jubrin overthrow shagari again
Well, you can only wish, exactly the same way you wish him dead.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari by 34webers(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Politics / Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by 34webers(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Josnac:

You must grow some sense, I can get you a London used brain if only you can be humble enough to ask..
[/s]
The same London used brain that fails to be active in you? Nigga, stop crying over everything.
Politics / Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by 34webers(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Josnac:
Damn bloody hypocrite.
Same man you toppled his govt baa?

How about the soldiers massacred in their hundreds??
What was done to appreciate their sacrifice??
[/s]
Stop crying over everything.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by 34webers(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ipob pigs and idiots from the red mud land can go and die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP: Buhari To Use Nationwide Python Dance To Rig 2019 Election by 34webers(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
[s]
Mitchewww:
Nigeria have finally gone to the dogs.

BH attack our boys anytime they want.

We buy weapons and they carry.

Now this one wants to divide scarce resources all over the Nation.

Where was this Brutai trained?

With the history of extrajudicial killing by our military a proven fact.. They will kill and carry away the corpses of Nigerians once more.

But... We all caused it.
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Mourns Shehu Shagari, Urges FG To Name A National Institution After Him by 34webers(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
verygudbadguy:
There is an institution named after him. Shehu Sahhara college of education, Sokoto. Except COE is not regarded as an institution.
You are right and indeed, I wanted to write same until I saw yours. The name is actually SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO.
However on a second thought, since that is a state owned institution, I think a fed institution should be named after him.
Politics / Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by 34webers(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

The thing really pained entered you deep grin
It actually didn't as you think. Except if you mean the extra effort being made by the stupid tribe in proving to be the most foolish of God's creation.
Politics / Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by 34webers(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

Part of kanus challenge was that he should remove his cap, did he do that too? grin
Meaning the "scientific proof" of him not going out for campaign is as lame and dead as the death of kanu's nkita, which happens to be the only loss by the entire ipob miscreants. I still don't understand why a particular tribe always make extra effort to prove being the most foolish of God's creation.
Politics / Re: Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter by 34webers(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
So where is his initial tweet

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.