Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign by 34webers(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2018
DrGoodman:

My friend face the topic, the rally was a mega big flop because Nigerians are now seeing the incompetence of Jubrin.
You said he should face the topic, yet you ended up with "jubrin". Back to his question, one of kanu's "scientific proofs" that jubrin is the occupant of aso rock is that he (jubrin) will not go out for campaign. Now that he has been to Akwa ibom and indeed waving his hand widely open, what becomes of that "kanu's scientific proof"?
Politics / Re: Nigeria Needs Economic Re-engineering - Obi by 34webers(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Economic re engineering like this

20 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: MIYETTI ALLAH Splits Over President Buhari's Endorsement by 34webers(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2018
ejembi28:

[/s]
Your stupidity has no part two sir
Business / Re: Prices Of Food Stuff Decreased In November – NBS by 34webers(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2018
theoldpretender:

Erm, not an Atiku supporter, but anyone can pay for ads via Nairaland's Targeted Ads Platform.

I guess APC supporters could do same, and pay for a targeted ad.
I don't think apc is targeting nairaland as audience.
Business / Re: Prices Of Food Stuff Decreased In November – NBS by 34webers(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2018
chrisluci:
All of you chanting sai baba because of #30,000 that can't recharge the phones of these politicians' girlfriends, should think about your unborn children, and what the future holds for us. Also think about the millions who go to bed hungry because of the state of things right now in this country. Like Esau, don't sell your birthright for a pot of porridge!
When a lie is repeated several times, it becomes the truth to the chanters, that is the case with this poster and 30k payment. However, for several reasons, I have a personal impression that most atiku supporters on this forum are actually on Atiku's pay.
1. Atiku can't travel to US for fear of being arrested, his supporters are asking if that is a condition as if anyone said so.
2. Atiku was reluctant to sign the peace pact, his supporters said he did the right thing. When he eventually signed it, the same supporters said he was still right.
3. Atiku lied that he called the widow of a slain soldier, his supporters said it is atiku's aide that placed the call, not atiku himself. Atiku later admitted that he actually lied, his supporters said he atiku was right.
4. Atiku's handlers seem to be on nairaland, hence the paid advert of atiku's poster on the forum's home page.
I can go on and on, but no need.
Meanwhile, I thought kanu said one of his strongest proof that the occupant of aso rock is jubrin is that he will not go out for campaign. He was in Akwa ibom yesterday waving hands, where were kanu disciples with their zoomed camera to check the lines on his palms?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Crime / Re: Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control by 34webers(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Those tribe with foolishness in their dna already going for thanksgiving on the initial falsehood one of them was spreading around. They will rather stick to the fake news since that is what makes them hard.
But what I don't understand is how the fake one fits into their narrative. If bh activities stop now, the pigs will attribute it to alliance with buhari. If the attacks continues, same pigs will still call buhari.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment by 34webers(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
ochejoseph:
I think Nigerians pigs and idiots will like to hear from Dangote and Otedola on their reasons for Supporting APC and Buhari against the Nigerian People pigs and idiots.

Perhaps it may be

Because we are now the world's capital for extreme poverty and hunger in the world

Or because they want to sustain a monopoly that will perpetuatlly keep Nigerians in slavery

Or Because of this administration enviable records of losing a 100 soldiers to terrorists in a single day

Or because of the execellent services of Air Nigeria or the second Nigeria bridge the now use regularly

It might also be because of the 5000 Naira monthly stipends promised youth of which DJ cuppy is the newest beneficiaries

Perhaps it could be because be of the 3 million jobs APC created each year since 2015

Or the hugs the gave the thousands of shittes widows and orphans they made in 3 years

Whatever their decision I assure them it is the worst mistake they have ever made ....

May Nigeria and Nigerians pigs and idiots of bia bastards never win in the end

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria pls let ipob pigs and idiots have their bia bia
Fixed. Pls always be specific.
Nigeria and Nigerians are not synonymous to pigs and bia bia respectively. Thanks.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Lawan, Oshiomole Gets Appointment From Buhari by 34webers(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
Kundagarten:

I just feel sorry for him considering this is all he has to show for sucking Buhari's D for 4yrs.
[/s]
Is it your showing? Is it your balls he is sucking? Why are you pained?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Lawan, Oshiomole Gets Appointment From Buhari by 34webers(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
yanabasee:
Dangote is needed there only to fund the campaign and get a ministerial appointment thereafter....

Tinubu will be sidelined immediately after the election....e sabi mumu for bubu.
[/s]
If dangote is needed only to fund, is it your fund?
If tinubu is sidelined after election, is it your sidelined? Why are in pain?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Lawan, Oshiomole Gets Appointment From Buhari by 34webers(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
Kundagarten:
This is the only appointment Tinubu is ever likely to get from Buhari.
[/s]
Why are you crying for tinubu? Is tinubu complaining? Is it your appointment?

3 Likes

Business / Re: CBN Injects Fresh $210m In Forex Market by 34webers(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2018
I still don't understand why a particular group will rather remain foolish and stupid in matters of national concern.
Pls is there any administration that doesn't inject dollars into forex? How does the govt converts its dollars into naira for running its domestic affairs?
Or is it because this administration chose to make its own public?
Business / Re: CBN Injects Fresh $210m In Forex Market by 34webers(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2018
dokyOloye:
CBN continues to subsidise an aboki dominated forex market.
Same way the Islamist govt is running helter skelter to provide cattle ranches for fulani terrorist cow herders
In your mind, there is a grain of sense in what you just wrote abi? How does the subsidy even benefit the black market aboki sef? Na only God know who do una this thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Eyah.....it's A Pity O by 34webers(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Ganduri:
Lol. zombie posts a thread. He logs out and logs in with another moniker to reply his post. What a shameless and pathetic bunch. Buhari is a failire thatvwould be sent packing come feb 2019. All i can readbso far is desperation. its desperation thats driving the APC members to go about removing theorbopponents posters, its desperation that pushed Buhari to spend billions to.muffle facts with sensless propaganda. The Herdsmen have endorrsed their leader Buhari. not to worry sha. Feb is not far.
Goan sleep.
Politics / Re: Atiku Is A Fugitive- PMBCO by 34webers(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2018
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu while reacting to various comments by several organs of the opposition party said:
“If the opposition Peoples Democratic Party wants to make family the issue in the coming elections, the APC would gladly accept the challenge. Let this be the subject for 2019 election,’’ he said.

He added that the PDP leadership could not afford to make family an issue in this campaign; asking rhetorically, “Need I say more?”

Since atiku wants to make family the issue in the coming election, APC has gladly accepted the challenge, and I strongly doubt if PDP leadership can afford this type of campaign.
Anyway, my own be say 4 + 4 = 8, brain dead pigs from the red mud land of bia bastards can call it islamic brotherhood or bhudu sisterhood, that is their bucket of potopoto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC by 34webers(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Illiterate osu pigs viewing the thread now

13 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: VP Osinbajo Visited Luxur Barbing Salon. PICTURES. by 34webers(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
haladadon:
only God knows how many market women breast this man has pressed.
Pls don't mistake the prof for your father. Thanks.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: VP Osinbajo Visited Luxur Barbing Salon. PICTURES. by 34webers(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Since the vice president debate, obi has not been saying anything, or is he still licking the wound sustained in that debate?
God bless the compactabile duo of pmb and pyo.
2019 over, 2023 loading...
Pained pigs can go and die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio by 34webers(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
When the brain dead reprogrammable pigs from the red mud land of bia bastards see the actual meaning of "massive" tommorow, instead of hiding somewhere in their gutters, they will rather shamelessly start singing their usual lame songs like "rented crowd, hunger in the land, jobless youths" etc.
I still don't understand why a set of people choose to always make themselves the most foolish group with the daftest of opinion on issues of national concern.

Anyway, 4 + 4 = 8, the never do well religious bigots can call it Islamic brotherhood or bhudu sisterhood, that is their buckets of potopoto.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by 34webers(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
babecode:

The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, PPCO, has in a riposte on Thursday, warned Presidency to stop peddling lies against its Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, noting that the former vice president was absorbed of all allegations by the Chairman Buhari’s Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay and the United States Department of Justice after a thorough investigation was conducted on him.

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organization (PPCO) says President Muhammadu Buhari’s desperate corruption attack on its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, is a mere illusion.

It is however unfortunate that President Buhari will resort to sponsoring fabrications and false allegations against Atiku Abubakar just because he has is overwhelmed by Atiku’s soaring popularity and acceptance by Nigerians as their next President, come 2019.

We wish to remind President Buhari, who has been unleashing his aides to attack our Presidential candidate, that Atiku Abubakar has never been charged, indicted nor convicted for any act of corruption by any competent authority whatsoever.

Moreover, President Buhari has been in office for almost four years and has never found anything incriminatory on Atiku Abubakar that can warrant his prosecution despite being hounded under the Buhari administration.

It is therefore unfortunate that President Buhari has now resorted to sponsoring fabrications and false allegations against Atiku Abubakar just because he has become overwhelmed by Atiku’s soaring popularity and acceptance by Nigerians as their next President, come 2019.

The PDP Presidential campaign organization is aware that all the shenanigans being employed by the Buhari Presidency are designed to divert attention from the main issue of President Buhari’s woeful failure and the corruption in his Presidency.

Finally, the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, however, refuses to be distracted from the referendum of the 2019 general election which is on the hunger, deprivation, insecurity, killings and bloodletting that have become the hallmark of the Buhari administration.

President Buhari must account for these sufferings because come February 16, 2019 Nigerians will register their protest against President Buhari’s misrule by casting their votes enmasse for Atiku Abubakar.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/atiku-is-a-saint-stop-fabricating-lies-against-him-pdp-warns-presidency.html
[/s]
Business / Re: ‎New investor takes over Keystone Bank by 34webers(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu while reacting to various comments by several organs of the opposition party said:
“If the opposition Peoples Democratic Party wants to make family the issue in the coming elections, the APC would gladly accept the challenge. Let this be the subject for 2019 election,’’ he said.

He added that the PDP leadership could not afford to make family an issue in this campaign; asking rhetorically, “Need I say more?”

Since atiku wants to make family the issue in the coming election, APC has gladly accepted the challenge, and I strongly doubt if PDP leadership can afford this type of campaign.
Anyway, my own be say 4 + 4 = 8, brain dead pigs from the red mud land of bia bastards can call it islamic brotherhood or bhudu sisterhood, that is their bucket of potopoto.

Crime / Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by 34webers(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku already working before he will be sworn in, that is an incorruptible and honest man with plan to take us to a great height. Atiku amaka.

Above is a typical comment of a typical brain dead pig from the red mud land of bia bastards.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eyah.....it's A Pity O by 34webers(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
So it has come to this? sad

So a whole Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the orphan and Waziri of adamawa, the 'president in waiting' has been reduced to throwing cheap shots in his desperate attempts to give some semblance of seriousness to his comatose campaign?

Imagine all the 'ideologies' Atiku camp is churning out

The albino hunchback gave them the courage to say Buhari is dead and Jibrin is in charge now. They've seen how stupid they sound with that so they've abandoned it. They tried to dampen his morale by booing him at the NASS but the senators on his side replied with their own hailing, then Buhari killed them with the 4 plus 4 sign and the otondos went completely mad with confusion.

Atiku, who has a black spotted forehead like Osama Bin Laden and Shekau and is a Sunni Muslim himself is now joining the slaves of the albino hunchback to say Buhari flashed an occultic sign cheesy

Now, Atiku has come out again with some old wives tales and bricklayer group stories that Buhari family bought Etisalat and keystone bank. He said all these without mentioning a single name or providing any evidence but he knows of course that his horde of a$$ lickers are the same group that bought biafran passport for N10,000 naira and took it to MMIA to board a flight to Amelika. He knows they're so hopelessly dumb, they'll believe anything cheesy

Who will help Atiku? No money, no ideas, no support. Even he has forgotten about bthe policy documents he brought back from Dubai cheesy

He has been begging the SE governors for support since October but they've all shunned him. Wike is fighting a bigger problem from Amaechi and Cole. Ekweremadu has been warned by his Chi to avoid a man who is so selfish and wicked to will politicise the misery of widow with a fake phone call.

I hope we won't start seeing biafra or death threads springing up soon again?
Sir, you forgot to add, Atiku has 4 wives in full compliance with Islamic polygamous system while buhari married his present wife only after the death of the first, meaning he has never been polygamous as dictated by Islam. In this regard, I think Atiku is more a Muslim fanatic than buhari since he is taking full advantage of "legally" enjoying many kpekus. But I observe the dwarfs portofarians are cunningly shying away from that. Now, if atiku wins, which of his wives becomes the first lady?

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Alex Sabundu Badeh Assasination - My Take by 34webers(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
Dejikohen:
I have up till this moment resisted the urge to pick my pen and write about the shameful and unfortunate death of Alex Badeh, our 15th Chief of Defence staff. My hesitation was born out of rage at the utter silence of the government. How would an ex-COAS be killed in such a gruesome and demeaning manner and get such little reaction from the government? For the record, no human being has any right whatsoever to take the life of another human in any manner irrespective of how highly esteemed or lowly placed.

Perhaps, my displeasure at such a demeaning act would have been abated somewhat if the government has done it's job as it ought and launched into uninhibited action in investigating Alex Badeh's death.

You might wonder why I am not just angry but outraged, how come I couldn't just like any other 'strong' man look away? Afterall, it is none of my business you might say. In answering these questions and more, I believe that the time is right to let my voice be heard and set the record straight so that when the history of Badeh's assassination is being told, posterity will at least vindicate me as not being silent as the mute multitude of the present polity; that I spoke despite the inclination to be otherwise rather than take the easy way out like the complacent others. May this be a memorial raised to unborn generations, an ensign of reference.

As an addedum to the foregoing reasons for voicing out, I had the opportunity of being in a circle where Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh's death was being discussed, then I realize the level of ignorance amidst my folks, and how we discriminate because a person as by the providence of time and chance came to occupy a public or political office. My fellow discussants opined that they were not concerned, afterall he siphoned our funds. One even said to me: Deji, when Boko-Haram and Fulani-herdsmen were killing innocent citizens, you did not pick your pen to criticize the government against such killings. But now when just one person dies, you speak with a voice raised loudly to the heavens, all because you did not support President Muhammadu Buhari.

When Nigerians speak to me in such manner, I gift them with my silence because it is golden. How people forget that in my space I did not support Goodluck Jonathan's bid for re-election because for me, the first test of governance is to safeguard the life and property of the citizenry, one duty I do not see the present Head of State excelling at either.

I speak on Chief Badeh's death because of it's implications on our national identity. For a man to have been privileged to serve the nation is the capacity Badeh did at least deserves to be honored and some respect, irrespective of individual prejudice. The fact remains that I would still maintain my position if it was not Chief Alex Badeh - essentially, I respect the office, not the man.

To scale through the ranks and occupy the positions the Air Chief attained in his professional journey one must have spent over two decades in the Nigerian Armed Forces. In that capacity, one's level of infulence and intelligence on national and global security is a vault of treasure.

I speak confidently and unequivocally that for a person in the rank and position of chief of Armed Forces whether past or present, one is entitled to the presence of a security detail around-the-clock. The position gives you access to intelligence that even the president is not privy to. In the intelligence circle, it is called "holding democracy in balance".

When such a person is assisanted then you know questions need to be asked and answers provided. If I may ask, where were the people in his security details? Was his Aide-de-camp absent or on leave with the Chief left alone on a dangerous road at that odd hour of the day?

Let us be clear here, only a professional especially one that is well trained with alot of intelligence married with insider information that will have the guts to kill a man like Alex Sabundu Badeh at short range. It is synonymous to assassinating an Ex-President.

Lastly and for now, except by some weird twist of fate, this kind of operation cannot be carried out without the backing of at least a personnel in the topmost echelon of our military. Either the President, the National Security Adviser or the Chief of Armed Forces possess the green pen to sign the death approval of such a high profile personal like Badeh.

I will be surprised if the presidency confirm my assersation, absolute denial and politicking is what I expect of them. Let them just be informed that some of us know better and cannot be swayed by cheap press releases. We know that the presidency is rich will serious intelligence and details even globally.

I know the truth about Alex Badeh's death will be buried like those of Gani Fawehinmi, Bola Ige, Karo Saro-Wiwa, Funsho Williams and  others. The information will only be privy to those in the closed cult of the initiated and powerful.

It is just a pity that our nation has become more unfit for living under an Ex-General and I am more than disappointed.

Thank you.

God bless you and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Adewumi Adedeji
Writes from Lagos, Nigeria.

Dejijupiter@gmail.com
@_AdewumiAdedeji
#DPresidentDiary.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by 34webers(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2018
ekestic1976:

You will never no peace.
I say amen. I didn't even know what to say to the punk.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by 34webers(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Cyoung4real:

Just like I said, If I am no more please hold my family especially my mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the best I can be, Stayed award from them just because they blame me for their mistakes and they cant love, help and take care of me like their own.

My mum has made life a living hell for me only because she is bipolar and frustrated. Accusing me of being a witch, trying to bill her and being a cursed child even though my brother is responsible for my education and upkeep.

The only think she helps me with is my feeding money. I have gone out of my way to take care of my mum by giving her food and money but I still end up being her problems. My brother cant stick to his promise anymore best he feels I am not his responsibility and I have my
own family. I hope and believe that now that I am gone, It will bring them relieve and happiness.

I am so sorry Collins, I had to leave you this way, Maryam Olayemi you have been more than a bestie to me. I am also sorry to all my friends and well-wishers, I love happy but I’m nothing but a broken child. I don’t believe in God anymore, cos I cant see my purpose anymore. I Love you all so much.

Phone Password ==> ****
ATM PIN =>**** Amount: 12K

Please bury me immediately I am found dead

Love you!
Mehn, you try o. Thumb up bro. I tried reading but gave up after about four lines, writing wasn't clear and can't strain my eyes.
Good job.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by 34webers(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
I felt like crying reading this.
Same here bro. Tears almost coming out of my eyes.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Corruption Allegations: Atiku Suffering From Early Signs Of Depression —APC by 34webers(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Herdsmen:

Are you breathing or dead?

How many times has he done that..

You and your dullard having 150 gay cows .. don't understand taxation and matters related.

Will pass.
The highlighted just gave you out, nothing remain.
Politics / Re: Corruption Allegations: Atiku Suffering From Early Signs Of Depression —APC by 34webers(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
Herdsmen:
Apc dancing unclad .. Lying propagative government.. so evil and manipulative.

Is this what we're talking.. ?
Who discredit Atiku? Apc? Guess is the joke of the 21th century grin

Atiku recently call for a probe on two massive frauds indicting high saint Buhari.. Apc went death.. but Nigerians are waiting anxiously for the probe out come..

Apc should at least have the boldness of exposing Atiku corruption and crimes against Nigerians.. with indictment from appropriate authorities.. not brandishing some heresay stories .. without substance like one foolish zombie has done and is doing..

For gawd sake.. this is a man that without batting eyes .. call out the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ON ALLEGED CORRUPTION..
While they're still scared of doing what HE DID AGAINST Mr PRESIDENT.. oOR IS APC SCARED OR IS ATIKU BIGGER THAN THE PRESIDENT N PRESIDENCY..
After all no one wins BUHARI UPNORTH.. grin

WHY THE WAIT TO INDICT ATIKU?
Nigerians are waiting for it..

Not going to USA story..
We need his corrupted act against our country NIGERIA.

CAN ANY NIGERIA
.. BOTH BMO BMC ZOMBIES HELP THE GOVERNMENT WITH SUCH INDICTMENT AND NOT HEAR SAY..

Talking Depression.. think is dawning on Apc that they have already lost election.. and have decided to go all out on personal attack..

Yesterday..
a pdp chieftain list 43 achievements of pdp in 16 years.. same Apc went haywire on how Nigerians should wait for 16 years of Apc .. lol..
Okay give us 3 years achievement..
all we hear is tribal and religious statements from top Apc officials.. and trademoni bribe on locals ..
tell locals your achievements in 3 years and stop bribing them.

Nigerians are tired of this propaganda government.. and stories..

Believe me.. this is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria..

And they're so scared of leaving power.. because of the rot they've done..

Exposure might cause overzealous Nigerians to go on offensive against them.. and they understand this reality.. because they've succeeded in improvising people.. creating more poor homes .. in the mist of plenty while telling stories..
There is hunger and anger in the land.. while Kiki Osibanjo keep dishing us with fresh pictures..

Apc is evil.. depressed and suicidal..
[/s]
Atiku should display evidence of tax payment for the years proceeding 2018, is that too much?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corruption Allegations: Atiku Suffering From Early Signs Of Depression —APC by 34webers(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2018
...which are William Jefferson and Siemens. They were convicted under a system that works, whilst he has been walking free in Nigeria and even aspiring to the highest office in the land.
In this regard, we are also challenging Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to publicly display his Personal Income Tax receipts for the 3 years preceding 2018 to show that he did not just run to FIRS in 2018 to pay his backlog of Personal Income Taxes

[s]
celeiyke:

Go to FIRS and demand for it. Stop crying
[/s]
If Atiku can post a false video of him calling a widow as a condolence, which is not a prerequisite for vying for the office of the president, I don't this should be a problem for him except of course he is actually guilty of the allegation. If he going to America is asking too much, I don't this should.

orion7:
apc should disprove his allegations

they 're weighty
So which allegation? Allegation as jaundiced as that of jubrin from sudan? Where is his evidence? Infact, if he can't provide evidence, he should be sued for character assassination. Anyway, I'm not in doubt of where you come from.
Some people just succeded in turning themselves to laughing stock.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Presidential Campaign Flag Off: APC Takes Over Godswill Akpabio Stadium [Photos] by 34webers(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Indispensable85:
The Apc momentum in Akwa ibom is just too strong for any one or group to stand against. It will crush any obstacle on it's way.If you're an Atikulooter I advise you stay away from your television on Friday or ensure there's an ambulance near by b4 you tune in.I can assure you guys that the crowd will be super massive.
Atikulating flat headed animals will know the meaning of "massive" in Akwa ibom on Friday. I know, as stupid and programmable as they are, their brain will be reprogrammed to start singing a different song.
Well, that wouldn't stop 4 and 4 summing up to 8 as demonstrated by the president here.

Politics / Re: PDP Lied Over ‘purported’ APC Members Defection In Ondo by 34webers(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
michoim:
Na their(PDP) way...lies everyday everywhere they can reach,lies 247...
Even the party flagbearer is a confirmed liar

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.