Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: How The Fox Deceived Other Animals: 2019 Case Study by 34webers(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Since pigs and idiots are sure of atiku's victory, what exactly is the essence of stories up and down. Are we not just to wait patiently to see how buhari will be "sent to daura"? angry
Politics / Re: Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike by 34webers(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Dpharisee:

How many of you manages this moniker, I saw your post at 1am, another one at 4am and this one at 8am, it's like you guys run shifts just to make Front Page on every topic that relates to Buhari angry
So the task wey dem pay you to do for nairaland na to dey monitor the time wey people dey make comment? cheesy. Mehn, that is a difficult task o. So how much dem dey pay you for this difficult task? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Division In Atiku Campaign As Ekweremadu Stays Away by 34webers(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2019
The source added, “The Deputy Senate President was not given any specific assignment in the Atiku Presidential Campaign Council, which I think is wrong. It is not proper that the PDP did not assign any national role to him in its presidential campaign.
Na the highlighted be the koko joor!
Why was he not given any specific "assignment" from which he can at least make some dollars from atiku?
Now that atiku has finished sharing all the "assignments", what do they want Ekwerenmadu to do again? undecided

60 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: List Of Decampees From PDP Received At APC Bauchi Campaign Rally Today by 34webers(m): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Pigs right now

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Campaign Train Arrived Gombe South Senatorial District by 34webers(m): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2019
The miscreants who celebrated when the people of Gombe went to get their share of atiku's dollars during pdpigz campaign in Gombe are the same punks who will now try to educate us on how the north is backward, illiterate, jobless & poor. cheesy
Politics / Re: APC Closes Official Website Over Hacking by 34webers(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2019
Lol, is this one of the dubai plans? So since the Russian hacker that was to hack the election result is rendered jobless by buhari's refusal to accept the devilish amendment to the electoral bill, he must still hack to justify the downpayment. Pdp is just fraud, everything about them is stealing.

Politics / Re: 800,000 Members Of South West Arise For Atiku Join APC – CYMS by 34webers(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
If this were to be from apc to pdp, pigs would have rented the air consoling themselves but since reverse is the case, just watch the amount of insult this group will receive from them. I still don't know how pigs think insult and aggression is what the fugitive thief requires to win election. The first step to electoral victory is to beg and pay pigs not to support you because pigs are animals.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 800,000 Members Of South West Arise For Atiku Join APC – CYMS by 34webers(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Pigs right now cheesy

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by 34webers(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Oga how many times will I tell you I have never made 1 billion Naira ..If I visit politician how is it your business sef? are they not people?
[/s]
I thought you were taking a rest since there is "cycling" tommorow which happens to be an exclusive preserve of non struggling billionaires. angry Abi na one of those lies wey no get head usually made to swindle magas?
Lol, did I say it is wrong to visit the politician paying for the #10 per post? If you don't go and show him the posts you have made, how will he pay? Mr non struggling billionaire with better oil, abeg go collect your money, at least na your sweat.
Lol @ "I have never made billion", grin a subtle way of claiming a millionaire abi? No be all nairalanders be magas, go and search for job and stop crying on nairaland every hour of the day.
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by 34webers(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

see painment ..U Buharist sha no one hear say person get small bah to chop life small grin ..Well I need to rest we are cycling early tommorow ( something a rat racer like you can never enjoy because of struggle )
[/s]
Shut up poor nigga. We know your types in nairaland who have been caught pants down. Social media billionaires trying to make ends meet in real time. cheesy
Cycling ko going to beg one local politician ni cheesy
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by 34webers(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Well,you are right about salamrushdie. That old man is cursed to be a chronic liar..Whoever gave him the job of #10 per post made it worse..
I think say na only me dey notice the hungry nigga. Dude cries of hardship on nairaland 24 hrs of the day yet claims to be richer than bill gate and connected to the UN Sec Gen. Have never seen a comfortable guy making noise of his comfort in real time not to talk of social media. Big boys aren't even conscious of their enviable lifestyles. Na for only salamrushdie mouth I dey hear wey person go dey talk say im be big boy wey get better groundnut oil for head. The poor nigga is just a wannabe trying to create one impression for some motives or to attract some magas cheesy
See some of his posts for which he might have earned #10 each.

SalamRushdie:

hahahahah I see my comfort is paining you even though you have not withnessed it first hand grin grin..Oga I de chill and there is nothing you can do about it oooo...Oga leave my lifestyle let's face Buhari man because that's why I am here ..#BETTEROILDEYMYHEAD
SalamRushdie:

Oga I dey enjoy and I know na ..Haba even from the real special gourmet meals I eat I know I am different..Oga when you can have blueberries in Nigeria everyday come back let's talk ..
Politics / Re: Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO by 34webers(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Oga I dey enjoy and I know na ..Haba even from the real special gourmet meals I eat I know I am different..Oga when you can have blueberries in Nigeria everyday come back let's talk ..
[/s]
Really?
Well, as I have always said, the last thing I will ever discuss on a social media is my economic status because I can't really see what I stand to gain from that nonsense, only poor nigga do that to either SCAM or to attract hungry money-mongering oloshos.
Talking about blueberries or other fantasies, I can't remember asking for the movie you watched in your neighbourhood. Poor nigga, go get a job, crying on nairaland 24/7 wouldn't help you. cheesy
Politics / Re: Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO by 34webers(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

hahahahah I see my comfort is paining you even though you have not withnessed it first hand grin grin..Oga I de chill and there is nothing you can do about it oooo...Oga leave my lifestyle let's face Buhari man because that's why I am here ..#BETTEROILDEYMYHEAD
[/s]
Really? I should leave your lifestyle and face buhari even as you keep jumping from thread to thread telling everybody how you are richer than bill gate, connected to the UK Sec Gen and at the same time "seeing" people being fed by their parents? So that is also how you face buhari?
Chilling? You mean the endless cries on nairaland is the chilling? I'm more than convinced that you live in penury, your last comment confirms it, a kind of illusion. Big boys are not even conscious of their "chilling" only a pauper assume such in his mind. I have never seen a big boy saying he is enjoying be he doesn't even know. cheesy You will soon be busted.
Lol @ #BETTEROILDEYMYHEAD, who even does this. Just like a student saying "I am brilliant", as we all know, only poor students do that. grin
Politics / Re: Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO by 34webers(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

For you to even think Buhari will handover to Oisnbajo in 2023 is proof your life is being subsidized by something somewhere.. it shows you don't even know Buhari well
[/s]
Shut up. You are nothing but a hungry wailer on nairaland making bogus claims of economic status for some illicit motives. Funny enough, your assertion of me living off somebody is a deliberate attempt of creating the impression that you are not a pauper even though your activities on this forum shows clearly that you are. A man truly living large will never make these claims for reasons known mostly by real big boys. For what exactly will a big man be announcing his wealth? You nothing but a very poor nigga, fact.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO by 34webers(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

well I have bad news for you Jihadist !!! Buhari is on his way out Mark my words
[/s]
Niggah, dream on, it is allowed.
Lol, they want buhari out for continuation of business as usual.
Leave nairaland and go in search of a legitimate job because in 2023, buhari will handover power to osibanjo. As you can see, your wailing is just starting. cheesy
Politics / Re: Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO by 34webers(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Show me the infrastructure the Dullard has improved since he came !! Like I said you and the guy you quoted are both being subsidized by someone else so you can never understand ...
[/s]
Shut up, go get a legitimate job and stop crying on nairaland. We Nigerians are very satisfied with buhari's govt and will vote him again for the second time, criminals can make all the noise in this world.
Politics / Re: Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO by 34webers(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2019
somehow:
Simple logic:

Why some think they're poor and hungry because of Buhari.

Before now, 90% of our funds meant for infrastructural development are stolen, looted by government officials and contractors which are spent on lavish lifestyles, the effect of that is free flow of money on the streets and systems but leaves us with dead, rotten infrastructures.

Alot lived above their legal means because of free money they kept getting.

One simple example:

I know of a civil servant who was collecting salaries from 3 different government ministries but never active at any. Married to 2 wives and paying rent on 2 properties. As soon as ghost workers got reduced drastically from government payroll, he got affected and lost out/got sacked.
Now he can't fund the fake lifestyles again. People like this man are everywhere in Nigeria shouting Buhari must go.
Those who also gained from the proceeds of such people are also shouting he must go.

You can't be making off illegal from the government before and love Buhari to continue. It's not possible.

Same with most entertainmeners, those who used to waste money on them, throwing money around have reduced so it's telling on their hate for Buhari.

For Nigeria (a corrupt nation) to work, things like this must happen!

You can't love corruption and love Buhari!
@ the highlighted, you mean people like Salamrushdie who cries of hardship on nairaland 24/7? cheesy

It is very good to note that there are good number of Nigerians with sound judgements despite the propaganda and lies pdp paid agents keep spreading.
They want a thief to be president which by default will naturally turn blind to all criminal activities while our infrastructure suffers, God in heaven will never allow that. Enough is enough. angry
Politics / Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by 34webers(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol.
Even if buhari appoints an okoro, as usual of course, within a week, the society of criminals whose members are drawn from pigs and idiots will start raining insult on him for doing his job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by 34webers(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2019
Politics / Re: APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph by 34webers(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Alepa:

Igbos are pigs . Fact
You are 100 percent correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by 34webers(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Jay1F:

I know you will later come and modify, Anuofia!! Hope they paid you your 30k BMC salary
The fact that you must state the highlighted even when not necessary is a clear evidence you know it is a lie. Let's even assume it is true, how does that increase atiku's 2.8% chance of winning the election to 3%? cheesy

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Policemen Storm NFF To Arrest Pinnick, Others by 34webers(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why is it that whenever the words "looting, stealing, corruption" are mentioned, some people get angry and start showing annoyance? Watch as those people come out in numbers to make a hero out of Mr Pinnick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by 34webers(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
charlycharles:
Is this how this illiterates are going to conduct general election in this country, God pls intervene...
Yet he is talking about literacy. angry

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by 34webers(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
Mitchewww:
This is very serious but Zombies would have none of it.

What makes you a Zombies is not who you support but the fact they you guys have lost all sense of reasoning.

You can still vote Buhari and condemn evil.

Even illiterates do not behave like NL zombies.

How can someone support this in a democracy.

So sad.
[/s]
Which sense of reasoning have ipob miscreants displayed in their support for a thief and fugitive in the person of atiku? What exactly has he done both as a vp and a private citizen to attract the support of ipob miscreants?
As for sarathief, he should prove beyond reasonable doubt that security agencies are harrasing him rather than the lame attempt at seeking sympathy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigeria Constitution May Be Suspended If Buhari Is Reelected by 34webers(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
NFFGG:
Nigeria Constitution May Be Suspended If Buhari Is Reelected

By Olumide Akinrinlola

The high rate of impunity under president Muhammadu Buhari led federal government is not only high but on the highest side since the birth of democracy in Nigeria.

The 'rule of law' under the current administration of Buhari led APC was not only dead but has also been replaced by the 'Rule of Men.'

The independence of our judiciary was not only undermined but has also be jeopardised to the extent that the sanctity and the existence of our courts are being threatened and disrespected.

Under this current administration of Buhari, we have seen various cases of human rights violations by government agencies such as: Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Department Of State Security Services (DSS), the Nigerian Police and many others.

We have seen where DSS and the EFCC refused to obey court orders. We have seen where EFCC detained accused persons in their custody beyond duration under the law without proper charges or trial .

We have watched our president on tape justifying why colonel Dasuki, the former National Security Adviser will not be admitted to bail despite court order from a competent court of the land. Not even another court order given by ECOWAS court was obeyed till date.

It is under this administration we have seen Fulani herdsmen raping our women, killing our people, destroying our farmlands, burning our houses without a single arrest and prosecution by the government, not even one clause of condemnation from any Presidential statement was notable.

Under Buhari, we have seen security agencies killing the citizens over peaceful protest. More than hundred members of Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) have been wasted in this country over peaceful protest. The case of Shiite Muslims in the north where hundreds of their members were consistently wasted by security agencies over peaceful assembly is still very fresh in our memory.

Under Buhari, we have seen thousands of Boko haram suspects being released without trial. It is under thesame regime a murder suspect who was alleged to have killed an evangelist of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in cold blood was released by the police without any trial.

Security agencies have become an instrument of intimidation, harassment, molestation, witch-hunting and oppression.

Buhari's administration has gagged the press, silenced Civil Society Organisations with high level of intolerance displayed against Nigerians.

Criticism is not allowed under a government that was democratically elected. And yet, some people still want him for second term despite the obvious impunity, economic failures, disunity, nepotism, insecurity, poverty, human Rights abuses, and unprecedented hardships created by Buhari and his party.

Till now, Deji Adeyanju remain in police custody for exercising his fundamental human rights of expression. They did not release him and the government engrossed in abuse of court processes to prevent him from getting any judicial bail.

Senator Dino Melaye is another Nigerian they maltreated, dehumanised, publicly disgraced, just because he is fearless and remain the voice of the voiceless masses.

Presently, we have been inundated of their fresh plans to begin the arrest of bloggers, journalists, social media users, who are against the reelection of a man who cannot debate nor mentally fit to campaign for his own reelection.

We are already aware of their plans to cause troubles and foment crisis in every PDP state rally especially in south west due to their loss of popularity, credibility and support of the Nigerian masses for the second term bid of Buhari.

I dare say, that, If Buhari is reelected for second term, Nigeria should expect worst. The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria might be suspended.

The forth coming general election is our only opportunity to fight for justice, freedom, liberty and survival of our sinking democracy.

I just told you .. Please tell someone!

Olumide Akinrinlola is the National President, Council of Concerned Youth of Nigeria (COCYON)
[/s]
I thought buhari is dead and replaced by Sudanese jubrin. This is how they will keep jumping from one poo to another just the way they did in 2015.
Politics / Re: Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. by 34webers(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hotfreezer:

10k is a lot of money for some people.

For example, if your daddy tapping palmwine in the village sees 10k, he would come down from the tree and get something sensible doing.

I'm sure if he's on the tree and I show him 5k sef, he can lose his footing and fall.
My44 and lalatila, pls deactivate this account before its user send ipob miscreants to their default agitation of biafra or death. Choi, see finishing. This is savagery taken to another level. undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth? by 34webers(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
My question is, is date of birth not constant? What do you want to change in it again? angry

It is either you had falsified your age or you now want to falsify it. So the govt even has a procedure for falsifying age? angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by 34webers(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

self deceit is not a crime so enjoy
[/s]
Leave nairaland and go get a legitimate job. This endless cries of buhari on nairaland will not give you food to eat.
Crime / Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by 34webers(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:
hahahaha..se what Buhari has turned young men like 34webers into cheesy
[/s]
Shut up and go get a legitimate job. Shouting buhari on nairaland 24/7 wouldn't save you as he will be president untill 2023 when he will handover to osinbajo to continue chasing the criminals feeding off the masses sweat.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.