Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

34webers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34webers's Profile / 34webers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) by 34webers(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
But I thought one albino tweeted that the police has killed this hero of ipob pigs and idiots.

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Are Very Confident Buhari Will Be Reelected This Year - APC by 34webers(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Seetto:

north west 18.5 million registered voters, buhari strong hold.......they have the least unclaimed PVC
NORTH EAST...is another easy ride for buhari.
niger,kwara, kogi, nassarawa, buhari has it, taraba, jos, benue those areas are contestable.
southwest.....is sure for baba, the biggest beneficiary of this administration take it or leave it,
south south, rigging will be very difficult, 30 percent sure bet for PMB.
south eas,t least registered voters,ipob activities, most governors in the east seems not be please with atiku choice of obi, some of the governors romance with buhari like umahi, south east votes totally irrelevant.

God go bless your mother. Very intelligent analysis.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by 34webers(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
millhouse:
so imagine Atiku in the market sharing N10k to market women ,I am sure you will be the first to blow your trumpet that it is looted money . So which money is Osundabe sharing
[/s]
In one breath, he looted it, in another breath, he is sharing. Did osunbade tell the ipob pigs the money was from his pocket? So what did your god from otueke share to pigs from the govt purse? The last I checked, the shoeless drunkard shared dollars to pdpigz politicians, nothing else. angry
Pls, I understand London used brains are cheap this month.
Igbos are pigs and idiots without brain.
Politics / Re: Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose by 34webers(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
akinhanger:

A former governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has described the Federal Government TraderMoni scheme as not only an avenue for advanced votes buying but direct “re-looting of the Abacha loots.”

Fayose questioned the rationale in Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo leaving Abuja and spending about N25 million on maintenance of presidential jet as well as allowances for himself, aides, protocols, security and others just to share say N10 million.

He said if the Federal Government was sincere about TraderMoni, the fund should have been paid into bank accounts of beneficiaries so that the disbursement can be traced and properly audited, adding that “When I was governor, more than 20,000 people got N5,000 monthly stipend and the money was paid into their bank accounts.”

According to a statement issued on Monday by his Media Aide, Lere Olayinka, the former governor, who is also the Southwest Coordinator of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council said Nigerians had already seen through the deceit of the All Progressives Congress (APC) led federal government and will respond appropriately with their votes in 2019.

The ex-governor said it was even funny that the same President Muhammadu Buhari who insisted that the late Gen. Sani Abacha never stole was the one taking pride in his government use of a phony TraderMoni scheme to reloot the $322 million recovered from the loot Abacha stashed in Switzerland.

Fayose said: “If not that TraderMoni was to reloot the recovered Abacha loot, the proper way was for beneficiaries to be captured biometrically and the N10,000 paid into their bank accounts instead of the Vice President going to the market to share cash.

“Most importantly, there is nowhere that the Vice President will travel to outside Abuja that he won’t spend up to N25 million on his allowances, maintenance of presidential jet and the allowances of his retinue of aides, including security men.

“Therefore, of what economic sense is going to say Kano to share the N10,000 cash to 1,000 people? Isn’t spending N25 million to share N10 million same as being penny wise pound foolish?”

Fayose also urged Nigerians to ask the government what became of the funds taken from Excess Crude Account to fund the Boko Haram war.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/tradermoni-buhari-apc-is-relooting-abacha-loots-fayose.html
[/s]
Only illiterates are impressed by the kpomo cutting clown ~ OBJ

Ipob pigs and idiots are illiterates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by 34webers(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
And you call these prophesies?

Is this man okay? undecided

What is prophetic about seeing an eclipse or a fire outbreak in Canada, or a terrorist attack in US, etc?

I feel sorry for the idiots who ascribe some undue reverence to these con artists over their "ability" to see the future.
All na prophecy jor.
Here are my own prophecies:
There will be election in Nigeria this year.
Buhari will win the presidential election
Some senators will not go back to NASS
APC will win in states like kano, katsina, kebbi Bauchi etc.
There will be rainfal this year
Women and men will get married this year
Women will give birth this year
If dem born you well, talk say no be prophecy, then tell me wetin e be. angry

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Foreign Social Media Consultant Is APC Fake News - Atiku Media Aide by 34webers(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Fake news?
I can see those filthy short-tailed grunting animals already grunting about the "fakeness" of the news.
Then I ask, are these not the same flat headed gutter resident animals sweating while trying to explain to us how noble and educated such decision is? angry
Is it that these fools collect money from the fulani thief just to be spreading foolishness on the cyberspace?
Politics / Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by 34webers(m): 6:21am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
Idiotic Pigs of Biafra and frustrated Atikulooted brains spam every thread to spread lies, propaganda and bile in the hope a fugitive will smell Aso Rock. We are used to their online ranting and expression of frustration since 2014. It hasn’t translated to any success for them and it won’t translate to any joy for them in feBuhari 16th.

Atiku and Atikulooted brains are indeed fighting a lost battle. See jab grin grin grin
Lol.
Baba don drop another one for the pigs and idiots. The 4 plus 4 sign lasted for 2 weeks, maybe this one should take them another 2 weeks. cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Segun Showunmi Accused Of Plagiarism by 34webers(m): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
gratiaeo:
Plagiarism is APC way of life, from lifeless one to his ministers maybe the guy learn from APC because that is what they are good at
[/s]
American destiny my black a$$.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Segun Showunmi Accused Of Plagiarism by 34webers(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
American destiny indeed. Plagiarizing from the same America his oga dares not step in cheesy

73 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Update: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Construction. by 34webers(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Godblesspmb:
Ipob in pain.
GOD BLESS BUHARI
The closest those filthy short-tailed grunting animals from the barren land can come is to tell you how the work was 100 percent completed by their sholess god from otueke.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Update: Lagos - Ibadan Railway Construction. by 34webers(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
But according to the filthy short-tailed grunting animals from the barren red mud land, these construction going on were 99 percent completed by Jonathan administration. cheesy
All in a bid to sell the unselleable fulani thief from whose looted funds they now earn their living.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Army Denies Closing Maiduguri-monguno Road (photos) by 34webers(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy

Title should have been my father & mother died in an accident
Very soon
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
wolveryne02:

Let's be reasonable, it's unfortunate the replies in the comment section. I can't believe Nigerians are still gullible. APC, PDP these are same people just changing skins for their own benefits. The things that matter seem not to matter anymore. Let me jog your memory
1. You are human, this should be above politics, religion, sex, parties, peer group or nationality.
2. Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Reflect on these then ask yourself if truly you are normal.
[/s]
Stick this crap up ur a$$
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
igwefivestar:
so being a Buharideen has be clouded ur sense of reasoning? I wish ur family member are among those soldiers killed like bush meat.
[/s]
You can only wish, my family is law abiding and can never be shot like bush meat the way ipob miscreants are being used for target practice.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Loveijaw:
keep up with your stupidity Nigeria is falling and this is what you have to say?
[/s]
Go and vote your atiku to restore your Nigeria and stop disturbing the cyberspace.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
moderatedguy:
Very dull ...see ur response sef. Very unintelligent.
[/s]
If you want to see the most unintelligent of God's creation, just search for ipob pigs and idiots.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Dpharisee:
When mainstream media is no longer able to give news blackout to the Boko Haram onslaught and how our Army is now on the defensive instead of offensive then we are standing on a precipice.
See the news before this one where most of the southern soldiers have fled Baga and six towns.
Let northern Muslim soldiers go and fight the battle, it's easier, they speak same language, religion and know the terrain and not arranging python dance 3 for northern soldiers in Umuahia undecided

I feel your pain bro, he continues to fail despite your wish that he performs magic to fulfill his promises weeks to elections embarassed
[/s]
Apart from lies and fake news, what is pdpigz known for? Video of a very sorry situation in 2014 now a campaign point. Is he not jubrin from sudan again? I thought he is dead. Where is the proof that buhari family owns keystone bank and etisalat? Lies lies and more lies. No more money to loot for campaign.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Psainte20:
you dull oooo I swear
[/s]
Are you referring to the kanu's urine drinking pigs and idiots?
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Army no need to talk anything sef. We all know that is the handwork of ipob pigs and idiots as one of their lies to win support for their igbo christian candidate in person of Atiku abubakar.

1 Like 3 Shares

Politics / Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by 34webers(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2018
sammyj:
Left to me oooo, I still prefer Buhari than for a looter to run this country dry!!! sad
You are not alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by 34webers(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Racoon:
It was grossly irresponsible of the president in the first place to go for a solemn national event of the budget presentation nature in the NASS to do that gesture.

It just confirms how petty the serious issue of governance have truly degenerated into under him.
[/s]
I thought it was a sign of islamic brotherhood. So this is the next wailing after all the noise. Islamic brotherhood kor bhudu sisterhood ni

16 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari by 34webers(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Houseofglam7:
Nonsense undecided
A condolence visit is exactly what it should be undecided

Don't quote me spewing garbage, I won't respond undecided
[/s]
E pepper am wella.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register by 34webers(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is a bastard
You actually sound like one while you know buhari is not.
Politics / Re: Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku by 34webers(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
chidons:
u must be a fool from Da Wun Tan Clan
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Politics / Re: On Day 3 Of Siege, Police Fire Tear-gas Canisters Into Melaye's House by 34webers(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s][quote author=zombieTRACKER post=74307329][/quote][/s]
I know ipob pigs and idiots lack a trace of sense. They are even ruining the little chances atiku would have used to come third. Now, I doubt if atiku can come close to tenth position.
Politics / Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by 34webers(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
True.
An attempt by the NASS to increase fed govt refund to states by 12 billion while reducing number of states only to be bursted by buhari is a good example.
Politics / Re: Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce by 34webers(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
sugaslim:

Awon inspector
[/s]
Lol.
You are pained at the display of illiteracy by your god. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.