Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95069 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominobaby(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2007
I'm reading A Walk To Remember- Nicholas Sparks. Really interesting.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ikamefa(f): 11:28pm On May 18, 2007
the pardon by James Grippando
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 4:38am On May 19, 2007
'Hannibal'- Thomas Harris.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by nikinash(f): 11:28am On May 19, 2007
you too can have a baby - by yemi bolaji-akinola, very enlightening
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by needeeg(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2007
Reading, "The unforgoting Yari Gandi"
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Hugoboi(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2007
I just finished reading Night Probe by[b] Clive Cussler[/b].I'm currently on[b] Murder on [/b] the Links by Agatha Christie
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by omoge(f): 3:18am On May 24, 2007
I'm looking for Agatha Christie's books. My dad loves them and i read one in his collections "elephant can remember'' still looking to get one myself, any idea?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chichimma(f): 12:52am On May 25, 2007
@ Omoge

I have a book from Agatha Christie "The Secret Adversary", after I read three pages I could not continue it was too boring for me, it puts me to sleep.

I still have it in my book collection. I will try to finish it to give it a proper judgement. As for now I am enjoying "Pop goes the weasel" by James Patterson. A follow up of "Cat and mouse". It is thrilling and catching! Non- fiction lovers should read those novels.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by DisGuy: 1:01am On May 25, 2007
yes James Patterson is the shizzle, after reading one of his books you'll read everything!!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lesster(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2007
I am currently reading: The Janson Directives by Robert Ludlum, its about an international financier and philanthropist who has committed his life and fortune to fostering democracy around the world through his Liberty Foundation, He was kidnapped and the terrorist holding Peter Novak hostage refuse to negotiate for his release, instead to brutally execute his hostage in a matter of days, Will Peter Novak survive this?Find out yourself and u will never regret reading a piece from the master, Ludlum
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tollu: 7:33pm On May 26, 2007
Currently reading the testament-John Grisham. About money and all its associated evils wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by rossy4life(f): 9:23pm On May 26, 2007
i just finished a book by Dan Brown,
Da Vinci code
it's captivating i'll recommend that u get the book read it and than watch the film.
i love detective, crime and scary books
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by neelsel(f): 10:33pm On May 26, 2007
Finishing up "Midnight's children"
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by rossy4life(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2007
Has anyone read ANGELS AND DEMONS by Dan Brown?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by gbadex1(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2007
Yes i have. Interesting read, i must say. . .
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by gbadex1(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2007
Just finished reading "The Prodigal Daughter" by Jeffery Archer, sequel to "Kane and Abel".

Also has anybody read Frank E. Perreti's books? It's Christian Literature by the way and his books are banging!! Go cop out "This Present Darkness" and "Piercing the Darkness".
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by rossy4life(f): 2:53pm On May 28, 2007
gbade. x:

Yes i have. Interesting read, i must say. . .
Is ANGELS AND DEMONS like the continuation of Da Vinci Code. We've got the book at home but i'm not just sure if it would be thrilling
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by nferyn(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2007
rossy4life:

Is ANGELS AND DEMONS like the continuation of Da Vinci Code. We've got the book at home but i'm not just sure if it would be thrilling
No it isn't. It's a completely separate story. I personally found it far better than the Da Vinci Code. Less pretentious as well.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by rossy4life(f): 10:39pm On May 28, 2007
thanks, i think i'll start reading it tonight
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by denex: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2007
I don't really read novels. I read old movie scripts. Do they really qualify as books. Anyway I just finished reading "There's Something About Mary" "Godzilla" and I'm on "The Matrix" by the Wachowski brothers. You'll find various twists.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Chigotex(f): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2007
I used to be sunny obazu's subscriber. Successdigest is a good inspirational magazine to read. Well back to the topic of which book u er currently reading: I'm reading Mission of Mercy by Kathryn Belmount.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2007
Jeffery Archer- Sons of Fortune? badabim bada boom cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lollytee71(f): 1:48am On Jun 06, 2007
I am addicted to reading books infact if i dont read in a day i dont fill ok.Guess this is why i had to study English.Cant remember many cos they a damn lot but Sons of Fortune andThe prodigal daughter by Jeffery Archre is a must read for every reader.Presently am reading Bill Clitons MY LIFE and in deed i could see that the guy is indeed god made leader from childhood.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by robby1(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2007
"Better lover" and "Tickles" magazine cool
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lollytee71(f): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2007
Odada i guess you have not read the Sons of Fortune by Jeffery Acher or you tot its one of Fagunwa or chinua Achebe's anti colonial series.Jeffery Acher's Sons of Fortune is one of his best foremost books,its inspiring,encouraging and challenging.I suggest you find the book and read you need it,so stop being odadacious.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by vikiviko(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
Presently am reading 48 laws of Power and Seduction by the same author, named R Green
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by doyin13(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2007
the life of pi- yann martel
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by amena(f): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2007
hello all, am currently reading a chick book by MARIAN KEYES titlled SUSHI FOR BEGINNERS, really interesting.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 1:07am On Jun 11, 2007
lollytee71:

Odada i guess you have not read the Sons of Fortune by Jeffery Acher or you tot its one of Fagunwa or chinua Achebe's anti colonial series.Jeffery Acher's Sons of Fortune is one of his best foremost books,its inspiring,encouraging and challenging.I suggest you find the book and read you need it,so stop being odadacious.
Chei! am finished!!if i dont enjoy reading books i dont think i would be in this forum in the first place?and if i havent read the book by Archer i wouldnt say so?cause how the hell do u know i havent read it miss lollytee-know-it-all if u want a complete break down on the story i would give it to u right here,right now even in my sleep u nitwit am not odadacious by the way am just being me odada--the question is who the hell are you?

@topic
just picked up a copy of STUART WOOD's L.A TIMES after finishing another one of JEFFERY ARCHER's book To Cut A Long Story Short!(a collection of short stories)
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chichimma(f): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2007
Once again James Patterson cheesy with

Big Bad Wolf
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by debosky(m): 1:40am On Jun 12, 2007
that is a fantastic book chichi. . . which others have you read?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominobaby(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
I'm reading Iris Johansen's BLIND ALLEY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.