Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95255 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
Anna Quindlen---BLESSINGS sort of a boring start but yet to finish,maybe i will give the reviews when i do if its worth it wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Phlota(f): 4:41am On Aug 20, 2007
The nosy neighbor-Fern Michaels
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2007
i luv Fern Michaels, she is a good M and B author, i remember her from back in the days
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by schoolgirl: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
james hadley chase - " do me a favor- drop dead"
Does anyone have JHC book for sale?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by awarun(f): 1:44am On Aug 25, 2007
Butterfly by Kathryn Harvey
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kellorah: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2007
some pub joke book.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by loveoge(f): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
Patricia Cornwell - The Last Precinct
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lucky123(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2007
Reading is good, i wat to hurge every one in the house to read BECOMING A LEARDER By myles Mouru
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by viee(f): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
James Paterson - Big bad wolf
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
Harold Robins~ Memories of Another Day
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by luuvbuuh(f): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
'Malory Towers', 'St Claire', 'Nancy Drew'. Anyone read them?

ooo you just reminded me of malory Towers, remeber the pom-pom wars how about sherlock holmes? and o Agatha christy novels, those where the days man!,
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by yogun(f): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
48 laws of POWER
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
odada:

Anna Quindlen---BLESSINGS sort of a boring start but yet to finish,maybe i will give the reviews when i do if its worth it wink
just finished the book by force i must say--twas a drag and on a scale of 1-10 i would score it 4!

just got a novel by LAWRENCE SANDERS---3RD DEADLY SIN and have covered over 150 pages already!thats a real bestseller yeah cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tats(m): 2:34am On Sep 04, 2007
Currently reading 'The world is flat'.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by omoge25(f): 4:47am On Sep 04, 2007
the preacher and the presidents by nancy gibbs
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by yogun(f): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2007
we need a library here o, so we can exchange books or betterstill if we cld recommend books for ourselves, I dont mind getting from pple that have though, cos I love to read and want to be vast in doing that too.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chikasmile: 1:19am On Sep 05, 2007
i lov books a lot and am reading SUSAN WIGGS'S HOSTAGE i also think we should have a library. kiss
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2007
I was reading Anne Tyler's novel, "Digging to America" but I am returning it. Her style of writing (like some American writers that I have read) is distinctly different from African authors. While African writers usually go straightforward to plotting their novel, some American writers, like Tyler, ramble on and on about a certain topic, which I think is quite unnecessary.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2007
effective public speaking by dale carnegie
superb book
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by awarun(f): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2007
Just finished VANISH by Tess Gerristesen and to start STAR by Kathryn Harvey.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dinozzo(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2007
The Afghan - Frederick Forsyth
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sbabes: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2007
Just finished reading a brilliant book by a friend called Imagine This. There are some reader reviews on Amazon, or check out the review below.

http://www.pambazuka.org/en/category/books/42867
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by henry007(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2007
ukwa ru oge ya oda!!! its a tite book ,u gat to read it but its in igbo
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Sexyabby(f): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2007
Nothing's Wrong by Dr. M.F
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ssRhino: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2007
Money Cometh
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2007
Silence of the lambs.

Thomas Harris
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2007
All through the night, Mary Higgins Clark
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Seun(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2007
Last one I read was Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows.
If mangas count, then I'm currently reading 'naruto' cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kellorah: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2007
Reading Lord of Dark Places (AGAIN!) by Hal Bennett.
This book is something else. grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by denex: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2007
I'm reading "Mein Kamp" (My Struggle) by Adolph Hitler.
I'm also reading "Bushido: The Way Of The Warrior" by Inazo Nitobe.

I've also got the entire original text of "The Nature And Causes Of The Wealth Of Nations" by Adam Smith. I'm reading that next.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by doyin13(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
denex:

I've also got the entire original text of "The Nature And Causes Of The Wealth Of Nations" by Adam Smith. I'm reading that next.

Hmm Interesting

But Smith gets a bad rap if you read this alone. Read it along with 'theory of moral sentiments'
and he looks less of a hardnosed economist

But if you like Political Economic Writing, then you would do worse than read (selectively)I suggest
JM Keynes's Essays in Persuasion. He is the MASTER ECONOMIST in my humble opinion grin grin grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by denex: 1:15am On Sep 17, 2007
@doyin13

bros, na book I say I wan read. No be crase I wan crase. Anyway, I'll try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.