Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95483 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by djcrucifix(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2007
i just finished reading tom clancy's THE CARDINAL OF KREMLIN so i'm about to move to harry potter book 7 cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by slitty: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2007
i read alot of books too, just finished reading - y u act d way u act by tim lalaye, very interesting, makes you know more about yourself, i am on the art of seduction by robert greene for those who want power, those interested in polictics and generally how to win people to your side, 48 laws of power also by robert greene is also very interesting, as for novels, i love sidney sheldons' still looking for the memories of midnight, nora roberts/j.d. robbs, and likes of funny environmentalist - hassien, human psychological novels like that of jonathan kellerman, and there is this author i love very much but i can't seem to remember his name, embarassed too bad am i am still on one of his books.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by anongal: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2007
Things fall apart Chinua Achebe. seriously when last did all u book worms read it? read it u wont regret.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by slitty: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
anongal:

Things fall apart Chinua Achebe. seriously when last did all u book worms read it? read it u wont regret.

i read it 1997, a decade earlier, move with time honey
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by anongal: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2007
slitty:

i read it 1997, a decade earlier, move with time honey
read it again! grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by slitty: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2007
anongal:

read it again! grin

sweetheart, maybe you move from that to all other authors in the african writer series, check out camara laye's african child grin tongue smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Scopium: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2007
Well I'm currently reading the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
How about that?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by denex: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2007
That's good. I think I've read that in its entirety once. But these days, everytime I try, I get carried away.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ikamefa(f): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2007
confessions of a video vixen by karrine steffans (aka super- head)

i heard there is a part 2 out now wink

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by debosky(m): 3:21am On Oct 16, 2007
are you trying to learn her 'technique' or what? wink tongue
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2007
by the river piedra i sat down and wept~ paulo cohelo
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ikamefa(f): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2007
debosky:

are you trying to learn her 'technique' or what? wink tongue

you go wound! her gini? abeg no put me for trouble oh i get mentallocrazy stalkers hia oh " grin " 'twould have been aight if she outlined her "techniques" in the book tongue

the book is full of shitty stories about her sexcapades,as if na only her been get hard times growing up angry
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by netotse(m): 1:26am On Oct 17, 2007
he-motions by T.D Jakes(this book is jst too much!)
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by debosky(m): 1:31am On Oct 17, 2007
@ Ika

if you need helep finding the 'techniques' just let me know, I hia say there's a video of her and a certain 'Mr Marcus' available on the net grin grin

@ topic

How to Make Love All Night (and Drive a Woman Wild) - Male Multiple Orgasms and other secrets. (Barbara Keeling phD)

Best damn book i ever got off the internet grin grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ikamefa(f): 1:39am On Oct 17, 2007
debosky:

@ Ika

if you need helep finding the 'techniques' just let me know, I[b] hia say there's a video of her and a certain 'Mr Marcus' available on the net grin grin

@ topic[/b]

How to Make Love All Night (and Drive a Woman Wild) - Male Multiple Orgasms and other secrets. (Barbara Keeling phD)

he! he! trust you na! abi no be debo! grin grin erhmmmmmmmmm wey the link oh tongue

@topic

The street lawyer- John Grisham
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by netotse(m): 1:40am On Oct 17, 2007
debosky:

na wa o! d spoiling dey want to spoil me on this nairaland does not have part 2
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by debosky(m): 1:42am On Oct 17, 2007
@ Ika

no be my fault o! when i saw your post i went to do research on the woman and I discovered it exists grin grin

@ netotse

which kain spoiling, honestly you need to get this book, your future wife will thank me for it! grin grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ikamefa(f): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2007
debosky:

@ Ika

no be my fault o! when i saw your post i went to do research on the woman a[b]nd I discovered it exists[/b] grin grin

@ netotse

which kain spoiling, honestly you need to get this book, your future wife will thank me for it! grin grin

oya wey the link ohhhhhhhh!
cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by debosky(m): 1:51am On Oct 17, 2007
baaaad girl, you sef wan learn? grin grin grin

oya come on YIM make i giff you
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ikamefa(f): 1:53am On Oct 17, 2007
grin wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by anongal: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2007
Potters wheel by chukwu Emeka. @ slitty.fine i accapt ur advice
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tats(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
Currently reading "Half of a yellow sun" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

Its very interesting.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 2:54am On Oct 26, 2007
Not without my daughter by Betty Mahtoob. The story is about an American lady on a visit to Iran with her husband and their daughter is held hostage by him, hence she cant escape back to the states. Gripping!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tats(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2007
Ndipe:

Not without my daughter by Betty Mahtoob. The story is about an American lady on a visit to Iran with her husband and their daughter is held hostage by him, hence she can't escape back to the states. Gripping!

Have watched the film like 3 times. Couldn't help watching it anytime it showed on TV back home in Naija.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chiogo(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2007
Gossip girl by Cecily Von Ziegesar
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by mekadon: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
The firm-john grisham,but i wasnt thrilled though.enjoyed The partner which i read earlier .trying to get my hands on Perlican brief,heard its very interesting
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chiogo(f): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2007
PUSH by Sapphire
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by netotse(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2007
from 3rd worl to 1st world -lee kuan yew
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2007
Jeffrey Deaver-----------A maidens Grave   
                       just finished that and picked up wink

Danielle Steels---------His Bright Light (The story of my son Nick traina(
                  would review both books for the house later! cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chychy(f): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2007
I'm currently reading "The Brethren" by John Grisham cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chiogo(f): 1:00am On Nov 06, 2007
No disrespect by Sister Souljah
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2007
odada:

Jeffrey Deaver-----------A maidens Grave
just finished that and picked up wink

Danielle Steels---------His Bright Light (The story of my son Nick traina(
would review both books for the house later! cheesy
here it goes guys my book reviews:
Jeffrey Deavers Maidens Grave was a rollercoaster ride of one crazy lunatic who broke out of prison with his allys and then kidnapped some students in a bus(the students by the way apart from their senior teacher are all deaf and teenagers), one thing led to another, and then they was this hero negotiator for the FBi who had to be flown into town to save the day and everbody was happy again cheesy cheesy on a scale of 1-10 I would rate the book 6!lots of suspense cheesy cheesy

Danielle Steels His Bright Light wow! cheesy cheesy tripple AAAAAA for the book!this book kept me on the edge og my bed,rolling over and burning rechargeable lamps all through the night! the story is real about her(the authors) son Nick Traina who had BIPOLARE disease or Manic Depression,the writters love for her family and support for the boy who died at 19! he lived such a short life but a whirlwind one---spent many times in the hospitals and on tour(he was in a rock band LINK *% and KNOWLEDGE which he founded).The book gave me an insight also on the life of the bestseller Danielle steel who has been married 3 times and has 8kids! this is the first Danielle steel book am ever gonna read but i know it wont be my last cheesy cheesy on a scale of 1-10 I would rate it 8, lots of everything and it had a touchy side of it that really connected with me!especially the intelligence of Nick Traina.

@topic
Collin Forbes---------------Cover Letter
I just finished that yesterday would review latter wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.