Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95365 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
50 companies that changed the world --- Howard Rothman.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2007
just finshed reading A PLACE TO CALL HOME by Deborah smith.
currently reading CHROMOSONE 6 by Robbins cook.

a place to call home was so so so so sweet and romantic.childhood love that grew into marriage.the heroine really did sacrificed alot to make that relationship work.i got from the book that liking a person and accepting one as he or she is is a prerequiste to loving the person.patience and trust also goes a long way to help in relationships. kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by almondjoy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2007
Sorry do not read anymore. Into audio. Like to hear them instead of read them. My eyes are to read from Nairaland only.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Shaman: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2007
The God of Small Things - Arundathi Roy.

I just started reading it again, for the 3rd time!

Fantastic
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by wendymanda: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2007
I just finished THINGS FALL APART and now reading BELOVED
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by slitty: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2007
egde of eternity by Randy Alcorn; a very good insight to the world beyond
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ifyalways(f): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2007
about to start reading PASSIONATE ESAPE by Mary lyons.guess its gonna be sweet undecided
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2007
the devil wears prada, but i ve just recently concluded some crime and suspense novels. i love mary higgins clark and nora roberts
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
Just picked up SUSAN ANDERSONS-----------ALL SHOOK UP! will review that and collin forbes COVER STORY soon.cheers y'all
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ifyalways(f): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2007
janami:

the devil wears prada, but i ve just recently concluded some crime and suspense novels. i love mary higgins clark and nora roberts
hey anoda marys fan in the house !good one!i love her books too.hope you have read her "PRETEND YOU DONT SEE HER"? nice one too.

@topic am still reading THE PASSIONATE ESCAPE
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by olanajim(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
I'd stop reading novels years ago. I don't get carried away by fantasies any more.

Right now, I am reading "As a man thinketh" by James Allen. I read it over and over again to clean my mind of daily gabbages being thrown about by frustrated people and to rejuvenate it with vital energy needed to sustain my peace and retain calmness of mind even at the most turbulence period.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
olanajim:

I'd stop reading novels years ago. I don't get carried away by fantasies any more
nobody here told anybody that he or she is carried away by what he or she reads abeg.if you dont read novels fine and good.WE DO !
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by minute(f): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2007
make money work for you instead of u working for it by william.E.Thomarson
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by atwa: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
I'm presently reading 'Raffia String' by T. R. Cain
His books are on contemporary Nigerian / African sociological issues and very interesting.
Does anyone know where I can get the text "Dandaula" by Tubal R. Cain ?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2007
My book reviews;
1. Collin Forbes-----Cover story: Really nice piece by the author,a rollercoaster ride from American,European,Scandinavian and Russian spies cheesy cheesy cheesy,the author was able to blend suspense with lots of action and intense thriller!at the end of the day it was like the case of the hunter becoming the hunted,only this time the hunter was actually leading the hunt to capture himself! grin grin ;Dgripping mind blowing stuff.On a scale of 1-10 I'll rate it 8.5 wink

2.Susan Andersens----------All shook up:My kid sister gave it to me to read its not like shes all about romantic books and all that but---a chik gave a guy a book to read grin grin grin,it was all round romance from the beginning to the end tongue you know the regular hunk moves into a small town and is attracted to the towns hottest but coll girl,they actually have hotts for each other and couldnt wait till they started screwing each others gut off!and they lived happily ever after cheesy cheesy .On a scale of 1-10 I'll say 6.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by almondjoy(f): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2007
Joel Osteen---------------------Your Best Life Now.

Joel Osteen---------------------Become a Better You.

Gosh!  I love that guy! kiss
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2007
stanilaski brothers – Nora Robert
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by whiteboy(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2007
The last Mafioso-

http://whitechuklateboy..com/

-whiteboy shyne
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dot2002(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2007
free radicals in biology and medicine, barry halliwell
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
the devil wears prada was not as interesting as i hoped it will be, so swapped it for "the partner" by john grisham. very suspense filled. now reading "when in rome" by jemma townley. i must say that it is just like the devil wears prada. no action.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ifyalways(f): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
almondjoy:

Joel Osteen---------------------Your Best Life Now.

Joel Osteen---------------------Become a Better You.

Gosh! I love that guy! kiss
hahahahahhhah heheheheheh almond tot you said you have stopped reading? wink ok you are back from ya sabbatical leave cool

am currently reading "THE POTTERS WHEEL'
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2007
@janami iv read the devil wears prada even before the movie, I enjoyed it
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2007
@uchetobi
dnt mind me. i am just into suspanse filled, mystery, detective and law novels. like mary higgins or john grisham. i wasnt finding the reference to designer clothes and errands so intriguing. i havent watched the movie though, but i am betting it is interesting
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by minute(f): 2:11am On Nov 30, 2007
playing for pizza by john grisham - - exactly what i need right now.

demon rumm
best kept secrets
exclusive
ricochet all by sandra brown
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2007
My addiction to nairaland doesn't want me to read anymore. I'm having exams tomorrow and I'm here ooo. somebody please pursue me to go and read my book ooo smiley smiley

Anyway, a few months ago, I finished reading V.C. Andrew's -Petals in the wind- and I vowed never to read her books again. sad sad sad
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by NextProdigy(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2007
Reading Napoleon Hill's - Think And Grow Rich.

Da Bomb. smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by McDreamy: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2007
The Sky is Falling by Sidney Sheldon
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kosovo(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2007
I am reading the 33 strategies of WAR by Robert greene.
  the book is suberb.
just concluded the DA VINCI CODE. by Dan brown
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 2:15am On Dec 06, 2007
The Matarese circle. . . Robert Ludlum
Very convoluted plot.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2007
My Bible smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by luvbooks(f): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2007
I've just finished reading 'Out Of The Shadows' by Sigmund Brouwer.That book is tight!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2007
Exodus. . . Leon Uris

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.