Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,275 members, 7,853,336 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95491 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ravenzord(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2007
angels & demons-dan brown[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by NextProdigy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2007
The Midas Touch - Kenneth E. Hagin. smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2007
open channel, sequel to angel cafe by jill morrow
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2007
The Man in The Brown Suit. . . Agatha Christie
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by gbangban(m): 4:27am On Dec 18, 2007
Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Can't wait to finish before I watch the movie in the theater.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lilvonz(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2007
48 laws of power by robert greene
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ravenzord(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
The broker-john grisham

playing 4 pizza,is dat his latest?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2007
gbangban:

Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Can't wait to finish before I watch the movie in the theater.

also reading this right now.

Great book. Starts rather slow, imo, but picks upĀ  later. i havent seen the movie either, but wanted to read the book first to get a better feel for the film.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2007
Bear Island. . . Alistair Maclean
Great narrative
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ravenzord(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2007
Rereading The Icarus Agenda by robert ludlum,trips me everytime
tianshie:

Bear Island. . . Alistair Maclean
Great narrative

love dat guy,one of d greatest storytellers of all time
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2007
Declarations of War. . . Len Deighton
another great writer.

@Raven
My doctor recommended Alistair and I didn't regret reading him one bit.Very very good.
You should try James Clavell and Len Deighton too.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by doyin13(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2007
We Need To Talk About Kevin---------Lionel Shriver

Cracking read so far. . .
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ravenzord(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2007
Len Deighton,name seems familiar.which popular books did he write?

If tomorrow comes-Sidney Sheldon
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by NextProdigy(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2007
Advanced Selling Strategies - Brian Tracy. smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by damilolami(f): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2007
silent partners by Jonathan Kellerman. try out the guy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by oldie(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2008
ravenzord:

Len Deighton,name seems familiar.which popular books did he write?

Mexico Set
Spy 1 - Berlin Game
Spy Story
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ravenzord(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2008
oldie:

Mexico Set
Spy 1 - Berlin Game
Spy Story

i've read spy story,nice plot,reminds me of le carre.thanks
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Don1DeMaco: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2008
Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown
False Impressions- Jeffery Archer
Sons of Fortune- Jeffery archer
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2008
Robert Ludlum's------------The Rhinemann Excahange
'all the reviews later after I finish the book"
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Jezzy(f): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2008
Just finished reading
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers-----very excellent rendition of God's everlasting love for us.

And the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers--------you need to read this book.It is sooooo deep.

The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson-----a humorous take on the imperfections of a believers life.

I'm currently reading The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught-also by Neta Jackson.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chiogo(f): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
Always a bridesmaid-----Kristin Hardy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chychy(f): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2008
I'm reading "The Runner" by Christopher Reich

Happy New Year Folks
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ibrahiem(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
da vinci code
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by slitty: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
ibrahiem:

da vinci code
that is a very good one

you should read angels and demons after also by dan brown
i just finish reading it.

am on a beginner guide to stocks also Mcnallys trial by Lawrence Sanders
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by asada(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
tianshie:

Declarations of War. . . Len Deighton
another great writer.

@Raven
My doctor recommended Alistair and I didn't regret reading him one bit.Very very good.
You should try James Clavell and Len Deighton too.

Does James clavell still write.U mean he is still alive.I've read all the Shogun sequels except Taipan.
Anyway i just finished The prince by Niccolo Machiavelli. Reading 48 laws of power next.At least i'll read all the laws and write them somewhere smiley.Its popsi's book and i'm going to skool soon.UNIBEN if any one is curious.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2008
i'm terrible with names. just read the art of war by sun-tzu. it's a chinese book translated to english. if u can actually take time to understand it, it's really deep. great peotry too.

da vinci code is very convincing, but i'll never touch the book again or watch the movie. i wont advise christians to read it, unless ur faith is very strong. but remember what Paul or James said "let him who thinks he stands take heed, lest he fall"

also grand avenue - a story about 4 women. great plot, real characters.

i find most of Patricia Cornwell's books 'in a box'. good read, but tiring after the first 3

sorry i talk too much.

someone thinks chimamanda adichie's books are a lot like chinua achebe's writing style. i need someone's opinion. i've read purple hibiscus, yet to read half of a yellow sun, but i think that opinion is a little harsh, no?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by colors(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2008
you must set forth at dawn by WOLE SOYINKA
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2008
@asada
Clavell's dead. you can also get King rat.It's another good book by him.

Mitla Pass. . . Leon uris
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ifyalways(f): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
the power of positive thinking by Norman Pearle
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by atutupoyo(f): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
King of Torts by John Grisham
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by blubadd(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
hello there. i've just finished dune by some herbert guy( the book's in tatters but the last page's intact!) are there any amateur writers out there? are you looking for a place to air your views? think the world would be a better place if we all listened to you? have a flair for writing and haven't been able to get your work out there to the public? then you should send a sample of your work to the editor, island news, Mr. Aaron Momoh at blubadd@gmail.com or call +2347030289970 to sign up to SEASIDE NEWS a lagos based free publication that's going to be revamped and relaunched in the first week of february. look forward to working with you.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by oldie(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2008
Enemy Within by William C Dietz
Good thriller
"Actor no dey die" stuff grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.