Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95264 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2008
Chocolat by Joanne Harris.Highly recommended.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by covie(f): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2008
how 2 win friends and influence people bydale carnegie and ben carson's gifted hands.beautiful books
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
A fresh start by Helen Ovbiagele.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2008
Promise me--------> Harlan Coben
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uzygirl(f): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2008
"The Husband " by Dean Kontz

Very gripping
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by topssy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hi guys,checkout my site www.destinyndreamz.co.uk
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by SamMilla1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2008
THE APPEAL, JOHN GRISHAM
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ariblaze(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
dragon lance (chronicles book 1 to 3)

dragon lance legends(book 1 to 3)

by margret weis and tracy hickman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by abujabooks(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Woman's Study Bible & The Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya - are on my bedside cabinet. I read them almost everyday.

Then, books on stocks and christian living, whenever I have the time.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2008
Johnatahn Kellerman - a cold heart . before that - black dahlia
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by crazylegs(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Douglas Adams.

Heard a lot about it and I'm finally getting to read it. Hilarious! grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by romeo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
Half of a yellow sun - Ngozi Adichie
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
crazylegs:

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Douglas Adams.

Heard a lot about it and I'm finally getting to read it. Hilarious! grin

Oooooohhhh that's a funny book grin grin

Yeppaa!! Finally got Monster - Johnathan Kellerman. . .am off to start it. . .
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 5:14am On Apr 27, 2008
Richie Rich collection-harvey comics classics volume.

just something light.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Punjab: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A GUIDE TO MEMORY INCREASE AND RETENTION
by Rocco Oppedisano

Download this ebook free!
@ http://www.poweredguide.com/images/books/

The memory power is the mind power, how many times have you scratched your head in an interview or exam without remembering what is already in your head? This book will not only bring back lost memory, it will also boost your existing memory. Learn the secret principles for a super power memory, what you were never taught in school.

There is now increasing evidence that our memories may not only be far better than we ever thought but may in fact be perfect if we master the 8 laws of memory. Learn the old greek scientifically proven techniques for retaining your previous knowledge and memorising new ones.

Learn how excess sugar and salt consumption kill your memory, and what alcohol does to your memory. Your memory does decline with age, but only if it is not used, conversely, if it is used, it will continue to improve throughtout your lifetime. This book is worthy to be in your library.

<a href="http://www.poweredguide.com/images/books/">DOWNLOAD IT NOW FREE ! </a>

Thanks
http://www.poweredguide.com/book_promo.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by welli(f): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
accident by danielle steel
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 3:00pm On May 03, 2008
Prayers For the Assasin By Robert Ferrigno

Interesting read,

But a love story i hate embedded in it.

and all my Lecture Notes! grin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by stannesi(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2008
Red Rabbit - Tom Clancy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by cecegorz(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2008
I just bought three solid autobiographies and am reading all concurently cool cool cool

1. LOOSING MY VIRGINITY - Richard Branson, the world's acclaimed greatest entrepreneur on how he built the
mammoth
Virgin Empire, right from his secondary school days. He never inherited any dime from anybody, just by sheer grit.
Remember he recently merged with, and swallowed our NATIONAL airliner!

2. MADE IN AMERICA - Sam Walton, Who haven't heard about the retail stores super man. Learn how He turned WAL
MART, a little corner shop into the largest retail chain in the whole wide world!

3. THINK LIKE A BILLIONAIRE - Donald Trump, Who else will tell you how to think like a billionaire if not the real
estate billionaire himself. The man from whom Bank PHB lifted their idea of Apprentice Africa. Its good to hear
first hand from the men who are there already.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Seun(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2008
Wow, great list. Except for Donald Trump. He's not at the same level as the others.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by naijadiva2(f): 6:10pm On May 06, 2008
i'm currently reading this book called making friends with black people. its a really good book and has a lot of humor in it.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2008
The Good Earth . . . Pearl S. Buck
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chivaley(f): 2:20pm On May 07, 2008
The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by stannesi(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2008
The Ladies man - Jack Olsen
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 11:15am On May 08, 2008
Over the edge - Jonathan Kellerman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by crazylegs(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2008
Anna Karenina. Leo Tolstoy

Been reading it for over a year. Someone I respect a lot recommended it. I hope to finish it before I die.

Backup book: No Country for old men- Cormac McCarthy. Liked the film and decided to try the book.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 11:11am On May 10, 2008
The Murder Book - J. Kellerman
B4 that Time Bomb - J. Kellerman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by SMC(f): 3:31pm On May 10, 2008
A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini

Hosseini is a brill writer and although I have not finished it yet, I highly recommend it.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by simiad: 9:24am On May 12, 2008
I'm thinking of selling books via various mediums (no bookstore yet) to test the waters, what kinds of books/topics do you find it hard to buy/find in Nigeria. I need this information to decide on my target market. I'm pretty much open to sourcing anything. Thanks for your input! smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 15, 2008
Cold Mountain
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by crazylegs(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2008
@iice
you seem to be a fan of this Kellerman chap. Is he very good?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uptowngirl(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2008
the fourth estate by jeffrey Archer.
totally fabulous!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.