Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95079 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2008
A long walk to Freedom: Autobiography of Mandela
The Everything Martin Luther King Jr. Book
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2008
The Hades Factor - Ludlum
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2008
The Cassandra Compact - Ludlum
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by doyin13(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
mister johnson -------joyce carey
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
Web 2.0 by Kelly Goto
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
Billy by whitley strieber
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
Rain - virginia andrews
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by cecegorz(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2008
Half of a yellow Sun- Chimamanda Adichie.
What a compelling, masterful storytelling! I felt so nostalgic as i leafed through the last page, wishing it could just go on and on,
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
yep. same wit "Rain" i read it thru the nite and didnt want to sleep. hard to put down
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2008
The Paris Option - Ludlum on the trail of Jon Smith tongue
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tRoOE(f): 3:24am On Jul 10, 2008
Every dark desire by Fiona Zedde(i can't wait to see what happens next)
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by live4Him: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2008
the bridge at the edge of the world (capitalism, the environment, and crossing from crisis to sustainability)
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tijehi(f): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2008
The Summons - Grisham
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Lovelace: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2008
tijehi,'The Summons' is a great book!
I'm about to start 'The Prophet' written by Kahlil Gibran.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
stuck with a romance novel angry
Proud Eagle - cassie edwards. A book about red indians smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by justkunmi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
Footprints of God by Greg Iles
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
janami:

stuck with a romance novel angry
Proud Eagle - cassie edwards. A book about red indians smiley

Is it fiction or non? Let me know if its good. Thanks
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by wildbubble(f): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
Im reading 1984, I find it both boring amd interesting(boring in the sense that i can afford to drop it, interesting in the sense that i cant afford to toss it. When im through, i intend starting all over again because i need to really understand it. But then, for anyone who has read it, i want to know if Orwell was just telling history, or predicting doom for London.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by angelempy(f): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
i am currently reading john grisham's , jury and danielle steel's season of passion. shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
@iice
well, so far, it is ok.it wont keep me up at nite sha. its fiction. Historical.Cassie Edwards is known for her indian stories
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2008
No time to read much these days

But im still stuck on WEB 2.0
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
wildbubble:

I'm reading 1984, I find it both boring amd interesting(boring in the sense that i can afford to drop it, interesting in the sense that i can't afford to toss it. When im through, i intend starting all over again because i need to really understand it. But then, for anyone who has read it, i want to know if Orwell was just telling history, or predicting doom for London.

1984 is a science fiction novel that features a dystopian society in which communism is the political system in practice. it also features a brutal police state which utilises technology to monitor the citizenry.

you could say it was about one mans (winston) attempt to go against the grain.

thats where the term big brother comes from
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by yongbabe(f): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
WARPRIZE
By
Elizabeth Vaughan
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lammy2(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2008
Watchers by Dean Koontz, , very gripping
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by ikechno: 1:20am On Jul 14, 2008
I'm currently reading Barack Obama's Audacity of Hope.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
close to you - mary jane clark
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
with this ring am confused (a chick lit book) by Kristin Billerbeck
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 2:27am On Jul 16, 2008
About to start 'The day of the Jackal' - Frederick Forsyth
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 2:50am On Jul 16, 2008
About to read "When the elephants dance".
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2008
Finished reading one of 'ZANE' collections, titled Sisters of Ape last week.
mehhhnnnnn!!! it waz kiss

wanna get one of Brenda's colletions. wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
over the weekend -
i read

over the edge by johnathan kellerman
bad boy brawly brown -walter moseley

before that - amy tan's joy luck club

currently on self defense by johnathan kellerman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by darkey(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2008
The Bible grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.