Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,282 members, 7,826,093 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95227 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 3:42am On May 08, 2010
Trying to re-read Harrold Robbins Dreams Die First.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tanimz(f): 4:06am On May 08, 2010
How not to act old- Pamela Redmond Satran
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 8:29am On May 13, 2010
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tatase(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2010
(Finished the Aurora Teagarden series with Book 8 (Poppy Done to Death) and really really liked the series as a whole. If the others are apparently better as O4L said, they should be excellent! Decided to take a break from Charlaine Harris after 8 in a row).

@ topic,

Currently forcing my way through A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas (finishing her Wallflower series which I've been re-reading this week), not because it's bad or anything, but I'm not really in the mood for historical romance right now and I don't really know what genre I'm feel like so I'm just sticking with it.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by mohawkchic(f): 6:41pm On May 15, 2010
~Twice Kissed ~Lisa Jackson
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tatase(f): 8:58pm On May 15, 2010
Quo Vadis- Henryk Sienkiewicz
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by golfg(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2010
3 more pages to go(George Orwell's '1984') and on to 'The Autobiography of Malcolm X'.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 5:35pm On May 17, 2010
I read Everyday is for the Thief by Teju Cole over the weekend. It's so poetic and richly textured. His prose flows very smoothly. I really enjoyed it, and gladly recommend it.
I'm now reading I Do Not Come To You By Chance by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani. Believe the hype.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by waleski(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2010
reading the bridget jones diary really funny nd enlightening
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nenum(m): 3:55am On May 18, 2010
reading DOCTOR FROM LHASA

By Lobsang Rampa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. i wudnt tink about it if. ooooo
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 2:33am On May 19, 2010

reading the bridget jones diary really funny nd enlightening

great reading, right?

the movies are just as good.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dgreatrock(m): 3:02am On May 19, 2010
360 Degree Leader
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Anikeji: 7:58am On May 19, 2010
Trying to read - The girl with the dragon tattoo by Stieg Larsson - heard good things about it, so we'll see how it goes.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by beneli(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2010
'The Secret History of the World' by Jonathan Black

It's a really weird book!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Topsido(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2010
Coming soon!

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tatase(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2010
Lady Chatterley's Lover- D.H. Lawrence
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 23, 2010
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larsson
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2010
@Tatase. . .i like Lisa Kleypas coz she's more raunchy than others tongue

@Topic
Into Thin Air ~ Jon Krakauer
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 24, 2010
arkinses:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larsson
i actually watched the first 20mins of dat movie before i called it quits. boring as hell. maybe d book is a lot more fascinating wink

@OP THR3E by ted dekker cool
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by muyiscoi(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2010
The Rainmaker by John Grisham
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nenum(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2010
Mine Boy - Peter Abraham
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by walan(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2010
Jim Collins - Built to Last
- Principles of Excellence
Joe Girard - How to sell anything to anybody [i really need to learn how to sell, awful at it.]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 25, 2010
luizworld:

THR3E by ted dekker
This novel is the most worthless piece of garb I've ever come across

luizworld:

i actually watched the first 20mins of dat movie before i called it quits.  boring as hell. maybe d book is a lot more fascinating wink
So far so good, I love novels that educate along side captivate and this is none short of it
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 2:29am On May 26, 2010
arkinses:

This novel is the most worthless piece of garb I've ever come across
really shocked shocked shocked shocked i just started reading it ooo embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 26, 2010
luizworld:

really shocked shocked shocked shocked i just started reading it ooo embarassed embarassed
If you wish to see it to the end, please do but its a really dumb story line IMO
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by pendusky(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2010
1.Gifted Hands by Ben Carson Its inspirational book i love this book
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by 28Schweet(f): 6:08pm On May 26, 2010
@ Walan,try Good 2 Great afterward, nice read

@ALL THE LADIES,I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JODI PICOULT, riverting writer.

Am reading the 5th horseman by James Patterson in between study books,
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Sissy3(f): 5:44am On May 28, 2010
iice:

@Topic
Into Thin Air ~ Jon Krakauer[/color]

have you read his "Into the Wild" ? great read too!

@ topic

A Lesson Before Dying - Ernest J. Gaines
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominique(f): 10:56am On May 28, 2010
The General's Daughter by Nelson Demille.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 11:32am On May 28, 2010
~Sissy~:

have you read his "Into the Wild" ? great read too!

Cool.  Will check it out too then. 
Is the movie based on the novel?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by GhanaGal: 4:43pm On May 28, 2010
read a book by carl webber, twoz beautiful. cnt wait to get hold of some more books by him
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Hadewunmee(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2010
OMG. u'all should check out, THE LAST PRINCESS, its absolutely interesting.
currently reading; DAWN OF DESIRE by Santana arroyo and SILK AND STEEL by Kat Martin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.