Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54809 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

I tire pass you. If na me, him for don come since. Awwww. The thing reach me here.

Anyways, he will be here on or befire the 20th of January 2016 grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
friedcorn:
i love trouble.....bring it on
Not from me, you didnt do anything against me.

Btw, its good you confessed with your mouth to like trouble and have invited it in, it shall come in loads. Enjoy.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Okay. So i shd not bother setting my wedding date again?

Awww, make i marry small first nah. grin grin cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Okay. So i shd not bother setting my wedding date again?

Awww, make i marry small first nah. grin grin cheesy

Jesus is coming to marry his bride. Our Master is coming to marry so it will be good to have your marriage at the same time with his grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Jesus is coming to marry his bride. Our Master is coming to marry so it will be good to have your marriage at the same time with his grin
Lol. MrPresident leave me oo. I shd get married the same time with when Jesus marries the Church?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Wait!!!!, but how come Jesus told you when he will come when he didn't tell others?

20th January 2016 precisely. Hmmmm.
I thought He told his Apostles that that secret is kept secret?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Lol. MrPresident leave me oo. I shd get married the same time with when Jesus marries the Church?
Wait for the Master grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Wait!!!!, but how come Jesus told you when he will come when he didn't tell others?

20th January 2016 precisely. Hmmmm.
I thought He told his Apostles that that secret is kept secret?

The only secret that God did not reveal to Jesus Christ is the exact day and hour he would come. All other things God told him, and it is in the Bible.

We do not know the exact day but we know the season, on or before 20th January 2017
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

The only secret that God did not reveal to Jesus Christ is the exact day and hour he would come. All other things God told him, and it is in the Bible.

We do not know the exact day but we know the season, on or before 20th January 2017
Okay. Let me suspend my wedding first.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
dalaman:

There is no religion that portrays the true nature of any God. All the Gods of man made religions are man made. All Gods are man made ideas including the deistic concept. There could be many creators of the universe you do not know. So stop talking as if the universe was created by a single entity that you know of for sure.

And atheism is not a man made idea Seriously ?

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Okay. Let me suspend my wedding first.

You getting married soon ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
cc : lalasticlala
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elthugnificent:
How sad, craving for attention. To what end?

How does this show that I'm craving attention ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elthugnificent:
What is your obsession with deism? Does it give credence to theist to you or something.

What's your obsession with atheism ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
JackBizzle:
First post by kingebukasblog that makes sense grin

https://www.nairaland.com/kingebukasblog/topics
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
dalaman:

There is no religion that portrays the true nature of any God. All the Gods of man made religions are man made. All Gods are man made ideas including the deistic concept. There could be many creators of the universe you do not know. So stop talking as if the universe was created by a single entity that you know of for sure.
i taya for them oo
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrMontella:

i taya for them oo

Yeah , of course atheism came from the gods .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah , of course atheism came from the gods .
so disbelief has a nature or something ^^^ na wa!... My focus was on the single entity and multiple creator entity stuff
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrMontella:

so disbelief has a nature or something ^^^
na wa!...

I mean since God is a man made idea perhaps atheism must have come from the gods .

My focus was on the single entity and multiple creator entity stuff

And ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I mean since God is a man made idea perhaps atheism must have come from the gods.
it is a disbelief!
No nature, no whatever

And ?

poly makes much more sense than mono..
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrMontella:

it is a disbelief!
No nature, no whatever

Theism is the disbelief in the non existence of God

poly makes much more sense than mono..

So what stops you from being a polydeist or polytheist
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Theism is the disbelief in the non existence of God
shocked shocked grin grin

So what stops you from being a polydeist or polytheist
i am to an extent...#polydeism
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrMontella:

shocked shocked
grin grin

I'm also good at using words tongue

i am to an extent...#polydeism

So you hereby renounce atheism ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm also good at using words tongue

So you hereby renounce atheism ?
KingEbukasBlog:
Raphiemontella
On the scale of 1-10 how certain are you God does not exist ?
raphieMontella:
a creator(s) 1 a personal god 7
a personal god from the ones around 9
modified...this is the best position i can relate myself to..
this doesnt seem like atheism right?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrMontella:

this doesnt seem like atheism right?

Oh so you are deist/polydeist ... cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by friedcorn: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Not from me, you didnt do anything against me.

Btw, its good you confessed with your mouth to like trouble and have invited it in, it shall come in loads. Enjoy.
may such divination fall on ur head a hundred times.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh so you are deist/polydeist ... cool
agnostic polydeism sort of.. My philosophy is quite complex
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
friedcorn:
may such divination fall on ur head a hundred times.
Divination ke? No be you challenge me to bring trouble come say you like trouble?
See this one. What you like, you attract.
What i did was to concur with with you.

Your words, "BRING IT ON, I LIKE TROUBLE". And i said, was, 'May it be as you have said. See you here dey talk of divination.

If i pray agaisnt you bro, you go run find your (i no no weytin you believe in) whatever you believe in to pray for you.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol MrPresident1 before 20th of January 2017
Aren't y'all tired of this
You will all watch as Kanye West enters the white house 2020
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You getting married soon ?
I should, but MrPresident said Jesus is coming next Month. Let me hold on small. Make i no just marry begin go heaven. Make January come pass first.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2016
MrMontella:

agnostic polydeism sort of..
My philosophy is quite complex

Agnostic polydeism means that the intervention of those supernatural beings cannot be proven or disproven
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

I should, but MrPresident said Jesus is coming next Month. Let me hold on small. Make i no just marry begin go heaven. Make January come pass first.

lmaoo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.