Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,672 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593205 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
ladyverere:
So Mabel had to climb the rungs of whoredom in order to get to extreme wealth and in the process damaging her son psychologically and neglecting him to harshness of this world without the love of his mother. All the while believing she was doing it for his good. Money is indeed not everything. Nathan, craving for his mother's attention and trying to get it in the ways he thought he could. Both hurting each other, misunderstanding each other. They both have to come clean with each other in order to find peace.

Chioma, confused, emotional, enmeshed in her world. She's is not innocent in destruction of her marriage to Chuka. She did a great job bringing up keinene and running a successful 5 star hotel. Keinene my very own persona. Head strong and strong willed. Seeing the world in only black and white but still compassionate. She needs love to balance her out.

Kaka my best character. Down to earth, compassionate and considerate. A great friend but not smart to the wiles of men.

Jolade, idle and weak. No mind of her own. No goal, no ambition just nodding to whatever she's told. She bends to everybody's will to her detriment. Her mum is greedy, selfish and money loving.

Jude got what he deserved. An honorable that's not honorable. Self-righteous but full of bullshit.

Chuka the ne'er-do-well. Unrepentant liar, cheat and a deceiver. He will get what is coming to him. I hate men such as he. Useless and worthless.
Re: Red Ashes by harameede99(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hehe mabel don forget all d man wey don Bleep her ooo....naw is d tym for nath to prove his luv by staying by her side
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
ladyverere:
I have been trying to comment with no success. What's happening na?
Notin dey sup oo babe
Re: Red Ashes by Creeza(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Anyway na way sha!

Nathan's mom fuvck sha.
She'd just loose her son for nothing. After torturing him in police net, you still expect him to be cool with you!

For christ's sake We humans.. Humans are emotional beings, I dolf my hat for you chumzy' smiley

Abi '' you still dae vex give me?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
ladyverere:
So Mabel had to climb the rungs of whoredom in order to get to extreme wealth and in the process damaging her son psychologically and neglecting him to harshness of this world without the love of his mother. All the while believing she was doing it for his good. Money is indeed not everything. Nathan, craving for his mother's attention and trying to get it in the ways he thought he could. Both hurting each other, misunderstanding each other. They both have to come clean with each other in order to find peace.

Chioma, confused, emotional, enmeshed in her world. She's is not innocent in destruction of her marriage to Chuka. She did a great job bringing up keinene and running a successful 5 star hotel. Keinene my very own persona. Head strong and strong willed. Seeing the world in only black and white but still compassionate. She needs love to balance her out.

Kaka my best character. Down to earth, compassionate and considerate. A great friend but not smart to the wiles of men.

Jolene, idle and weak. No mind of her own. No goal, no ambition just nodding to whatever she's told. She bends to everybody's will to her detriment. Her mum is greedy, selfish and money loving.

Jude got what he deserved. An honorable that's not honorable. Self-righteous but full of bullshit.

Chuka the ne'er-do-well. Unrepentant liar, cheat and a deceiver. He will get what is coming to him. I hate men such as he. Useless and worthless.
Lol bae, i concur!!! Kaka is actualy my best characta 2. And u knw wat, wenever i'm writin abt ha, i pour out my all. U c ha lyfstyle in ds story? Dats exactly hw i am. I'm raw, i pronounce rotten wrds lyk its Amen, so wat? Bt i'm actualy proud 2 say i maried my hubby a virgin. Ask him if u doubt. I lived a rough lyf in skul, clubbin n al, bt boy thingy ws neva among my fantasies.
I'm a gud friend. Witout being told, i knw i am. I am ready to stand by u thru thick n thin no matter d situation *as far as it doesnt involve juju sha*

well, thanks 4 commentin, ladyverere, i luv ur moniker. And i luv u 2

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Creeza:
Anyway na way sha!

Nathan's mom fuvck sha.
She'd just loose her son for nothing. After torturing him in police net, you still expect him to be cool with you!

For christ's sake We humans.. Humans are emotional beings, I dolf my hat for you chumzy' smiley

Abi '' you still dae vex give me?
Pls dnt talk 2 me *poutin*
Re: Red Ashes by Creeza(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Pls dnt talk 2 me *poutin*
iye meh! grin pls nah , will u go to shoprite? smiley
Re: Red Ashes by kayceerilyn(f): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chumzypinky... It is a beautiful work you are doing... I have been around for a while sha.. Ghost reader thingy.. Actually, my best character is Kainene... She sound so much like me.. Whenever I read her part, I's just be imagining the next thing in my head..

One more update before church please
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chumzypinky:
BlizzydoDo

Senator Ayoxelee... Honourable sir, i wlc u sir, wlc 2 d thread sir
you are doing a wonderful job mam, na senate official assignment bn dy kip d senator busy. e b like say dz Mabel amnesia na hin go talk sense enter Nathan head, but Mabel self no try o het own past no b for here, infact Nathan even try pass her. As for Jolade mk she no go find d nut wey kommot for her head, na her family b d most miserable family fo dz story,mke she no use her head tnk, mke she dy waste hr time. m feeling like Kelvin wl b a grt man, hpe it wnt b too late for Jolade . I dnt blame her dou , who poverty epp but she shd just try n b humble
Re: Red Ashes by Pureheart91(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
smiley Oya no be only me waka come, all of una wey Dy dis thread, i mean all eligible Readers for this thread, make una waka go confess una 2016 sins oo for the religious thread and do them no more in 2017. Yes! Even u chummy beke go do ur own oo.... We dy wait una
Re: Red Ashes by Creeza(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
but come to think of it, why is it, that every story i've read on nairaland.. When a character gets a head bang! The next thing is amnesia? undecided
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Creeza:
iye meh! grin pls nah , will u go to shoprite? smiley
wic shoprite? Dnt tel u liv in Asb as wel, cos na only Asb na i knw sey shoprite dey catch pple 4 body
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Lol bae, i concur!!! Kaka is actualy my best characta 2. And u knw wat, wenever i'm writin abt ha, i pour out my all. U c ha lyfstyle in ds story? Dats exactly hw i am. I'm raw, i pronounce rotten wrds lyk its Amen, so wat? Bt i'm actualy proud 2 say i maried my hubby a virgin. Ask him if u doubt. I lived a rough lyf in skul, clubbin n al, bt boy thingy ws neva among my fantasies.
I'm a gud friend. Witout being told, i knw i am. I am ready to stand by u thru thick n thin no matter d situation *as far as it doesnt involve juju sha*

well, thanks 4 commentin, ladyverere, i luv ur moniker. And i luv u 2

Awwww. Tanx Chumzypinky. I would love to know U better. Am a Wafi babe.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
kayceerilyn:
Chumzypinky... It is a beautiful work you are doing... I have been around for a while sha.. Ghost reader thingy.. Actually, my best character is Kainene... She sound so much like me.. Whenever I read her part, I's just be imagining the next thing in my head..

One more update before church please
Tank God say u knw sey 2day na chrch. I dey rite down my new yr resolutions oo...as frm 2017, no more raw wrd frm Kaka in ds story. And no mor raw wrd frm me in real lyf *winks*
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
ladyverere:

Awwww. Tanx Chumzypinky. I would love to know U better. Am a Wafi babe.
Wafi!! I luv Wafi babes lyk kiloshele! I ddnt grow up in Warri oo. Neva bin dey my entire lyf bt my clubfriends frm wey bak na complete waffi babes, na make me dey talk lyk dem
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pureheart91:
smiley Oya no be only me waka come, all of una wey Dy dis thread, i mean all eligible Readers for this thread, make una waka go confess una 2016 sins oo for the religious thread and do them no more in 2017. Yes! Even u chummy beke go do ur own oo.... We dy wait una
U don do ur own?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
Creeza:
but come to think of it, why is it, that every story i've read on nairaland.. When a character gets a head bang! The next thing is amnesia? undecided
Go get a serious headbang honey..lets c if Miss Amnesia doesnt come knockin
Re: Red Ashes by Missmossy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
Keep it coming Chumzypinky, more wisdom and inspiration to you. Amnesia befalls Mabel, could be a blessing in disguise.
Re: Red Ashes by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Seasons greetings to everyone

Happy new year!! cool
Re: Red Ashes by kayceerilyn(f): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Tank God say u knw sey 2day na chrch. I dey rite down my new yr resolutions oo...as frm 2017, no more raw wrd frm Kaka in ds story. And no mor raw wrd frm me in real lyf *winks*
No oh.... How the story go be.... Kaka gives the comic relief
Re: Red Ashes by MozB: 1:30am On Jan 01, 2017
2016 was survival of the fitest... We all made it to 2017. Using this time to wish Chumzypinky a happy and blessed new year and all readers of this story. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New year chumzy and et al.
Re: Red Ashes by Shittaakeem(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Emmadiva Dahmine Shittaakeem make sure u guys comment. Dahmine, i havent sin u b4, are u new in dis thread?

Happy new year
Re: Red Ashes by dahmine(f): 4:49am On Jan 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Emmadiva Dahmine Shittaakeem make sure u guys comment. Dahmine, i havent sin u b4, are u new in dis thread?
got here few days back, so not entirely new I just have a bad habit of not commenting ain't because I don't appreciate it's just... well like I said a bad habit. I apologize. happy new year
Re: Red Ashes by noble2faith(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
I had an impression dat something romantical was gonna happen btw kelvin and Jolade. My impression has been justified. tongue chumzypinky..thks for d dedication! Kip on kiping on
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Hapi new yr guysssss.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2017
kayceerilyn:
No oh.... How the story go be.... Kaka gives the comic relief
c ur mouth, bad pikin
Re: Red Ashes by kayceerilyn(f): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:
c ur mouth, bad pikin
update mummy
Re: Red Ashes by iiru: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year chumzpinky
Re: Red Ashes by iiru: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year chumzpinky wishing you the very best this year.you are a wonderful writer
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
iiru:
happy new year chumzpinky wishing you the very best this year.you are a wonderful writer
U're blesed dear...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
kayceerilyn:
update mummy
no update 4 nw babyKay...mummy is busy in d kitchen rite nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.