Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593351 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Boldndbeautiful and Saraphina, long tym no saw. Gi ne me?
Re: Red Ashes by xaviercasmir(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
ok. ma'am. I AM WAITING
Re: Red Ashes by saraphina(f): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Boldndbeautiful and Saraphina, long tym no saw. Gi ne me?
we dey ur back.
Re: Red Ashes by harameede99(f): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Chai dis story dey sweet me for belle oo i swear na ya story i go use du mawin food...hehe
Re: Red Ashes by teel123(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Gbayi joor
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Lol, u c Kainene as pesin wey fit do wetin Sidhart Khurana dey do? My Kainene isnt here to mend any broken relationship...Nathan hs 2 mend it himself *winks*
OK o, Nathan our amiable writer says it's your mess, so please fix it on time.
Thanks for the mention ma'am and have a lovely day.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Mabel gas gone too far now, all nathan wants is attention and not forced love, as I see it.

Okay, I'm happy Chichi is done with husband (forgot the name), too many skeletons in that bag. Mend your relationship with Nene and find a new man..

Nene the high horse, stop meddling in adult issues, they get messy and confusing. Now get off that horse and share Nathan affection, instead of playing bulldozer

Jolade and co.....still no comment

Kaka ...... #MyManPerson #PersonalPerson #MamaTheMama #RockOfAllAges grin

Nathan, I think I earlier misjudged you. Toughen up bro. Get out of there and mind Nene until the anger subsidies. Strike grin one more time then forgive your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
Mabel gas gone too far now, all nathan wants is attention and not forced love, as I see it.

Okay, I'm happy Chichi is done with husband (forgot the name), too many skeletons in that bag. Mend your relationship with Nene and find a new man..

Nene the high horse, stop meddling in adult issues, they get messy and confusing. Now get off that horse and share Nathan affection, instead of playing bulldozer

Jolade and co.....still no comment

Kaka ...... #MyManPerson #PersonalPerson #MamaTheMama #RockOfAllAges grin

Nathan, I think I earlier misjudged you. Toughen up bro. Get out of there and mind Nene until the anger subsidies. Strike grin one more time then forgive your mother.
Lol, i always look forward 2 ur comments. Dey rili make me laugh like kilode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chumzypinky:
My friends, no update 2day again oo. I don try abeg. Its really nt easy combinin my husband's needs, children's needs, work and writin oo. Sometyms, i'm typin and 1 of d kids starts cryin n my husband yells at me for being nonchalant. Or sometyms, i'm typin n jst wen dat update is almost gettn complete...my husband tells me 2 do something...and i must do am na...and then mayb i drop my phone somewhere high so those tigresses wont come close to it..but by the time, i'm tru wit wat i ws supposed 2 do..wen i return....i c my female warriors holdin parts of my fone, 1 with my battery, d oda wit my simcard and d last wit d phone. E dey pain me eh...and sometimes, i go just discourage to type because i wont have dat inspiratn again. So make una bear wit me.

hahahaha cheesy ... the joy of motherhood.

chumzypinky... you are our own super woman. Much love dear.

we appreciate your efforts.

thanks for putting together this beautiful piece. Every update is a beauty, the twists and turns in each makes the story even more endearing.

following with keen interest dear.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dedicated to Teel123 and Jagugu88li (Jester of the house).

KAINENE.

I watched him eat slowly. I really felt for him. He had a large cut on his face and his mouth was bruised. His long hair was ruffled and it looked like he had grown beards over night.

Colour had drained from his face and he looked exhausted, tired and leaner than the last time i saw him.

I noticed he couldnt look me in the eye. Maybe because he didnt want me seeing him in this pitiable state.

I really felt pity for him. And seeing him in that state made me sad.

It was at that moment that i realised i really cared about him

Sometimes i wondered what made me care so much for him. I used to hate him

Used to? Did i just say used to? Meaning i no longer hated him? Was i having a crush on him? No, cant be...

I cant fall in love... I'm immune to love.

'thanks for the meal...' he said pushing the empty plates away.

'you're welcome...' i slowly packed the plates into the disposable bag i came with.

He watched me for sometime, then he sighed 'thank you'

'for?'

He reached for my hand 'i just...i just cant believe you're...you're the one doing this for me...i'm overwhelmed...thank you'

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by pelumee15(f): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks for d update ma'am
This mabel woman sef..as for nathan nd nene,love brewing afta all d shakara
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
There's just a thin line btw love and hatred. Thumbs up Nene.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ladyverere Patriciakase Moshmustapha...

Pls u guys should take note of d bolded words. I ddnt jst bold dem 4 boldin sakes. I luv y'all
Re: Red Ashes by patriciakase(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Absent
Re: Red Ashes by Phrankher(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
aunty chumzypinky, I wil fight you o. This ur updates are getting short o. Anyway tanx for updating
Re: Red Ashes by Pureheart91(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
cry Anty Chummy why na.. See wetn u do me; carry me one go dedicate to dem Omo-lezzy.. Chai dis is not fair oo....i cova ma bum-bum from any ars-leakn being!

grin Phranker ur signature na die ooo.. Only u one know the various ways of makin Owo..abee u be MaMa-lawo
Re: Red Ashes by Phrankher(f): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pureheart91:

grin Phranker ur signature na die ooo.. Only u one know the various ways of makin Owo..abee u be MaMa-lawo

lol. Mama lawo ke? Abeg o. Buh u fit contact me sha. grin
Pureheart91:

Phranker ur signature na die ooo.. Only u one know the various ways of makin Owo..abee u be MaMa-lawo

lol. Mama lawo ke? Abeg o. Buh u fit contact me sha. grin
Re: Red Ashes by Blokifen(f): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
I rare comment on threads but this is a rare gem,and when rare meets rare.........i wonder its outcome.

thanks for the update ma'am i love you!

tell that jolade that if i catch am eh.........
Re: Red Ashes by Twinkle004(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Madam Mabel dat is not how to treat a child & an adult for dat matter..you have just destroy any iota of love & respect nathan has 4 u...Kainene is finally in love wow..
Chumzypinky more grace 2 ur elbow
Re: Red Ashes by berhdo: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jst loving it
Re: Red Ashes by triplemmm3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice story, chumzypinky thanks for the update more Grace to your elbow
Re: Red Ashes by Opeoluwa99(f): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
I'm so so sorry for not commenting I wanted to meet up with your updates I'm sorry once again

Your characters are top notch, I love them to the core.

You are doing a great job combining all together.
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bad guys likes good girls and some good girls too likes bad guys and I still wonder why. But I'm very sure Nathan will change. Kainene, stop deceiving yourself o, you are in love. Thanks for the update ma'am.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dedicated to Opeoluwa99, Blokifen, Tripplemmm3.

KAINENE

I smiled and squeezed his hands 'i...i dont know whats wrong with me...but i nearly died yesterday... I dont know whats wrong with me but i just cant...i just cant stand the thought of you being in pain...not to talk of seeing you in pain'

He smiled weakly 'i like you'

'huh?'

He shrugged and covering my hand with his...then he grazed his hand across my cheeks 'can i ask a question?'

'what?'

'are you in a relationship?'

I was taken aback for a moment 'why...why do you ask?'

'i just...want to know the lucky man whose life you're in right now'

I chuckled 'no...i'm not in a relationship. As a matter of fact...i've never been in a relationship before'

'thats a lie...who are you trying to fool?'

I shrugged 'if you dont want to believe, then...so be it. You think i was joking when i said that kiss...' i stopped suddenly feeling uncomfortable 'was my...first kiss?'

He grimaced 'really? Was that your first?'

'yea, what about you? I remembered you stated that was your first kiss as well' i winked.

'lol. Well, i lied..how can you expect that a well-known casanova would never have kissed before?' he winked back.

'bloody liar!' i playfully slapped his hand.

'a minute more!' an officer shouted coming into the cell. He eyed Nathan and i then left.

'i gat to go now...' i said hurriedly packing the plates 'what would you like me to bring for you in the evening?'

'you really dont have to... I dont want to stress you'

'just shut up and reply me...' i slung my bag over my shoulder and stood up.

'just visit me, thats all i want. You might come with something or nothing'

I smiled at him 'see you later'

'bye..'

'bye you too. Dont miss me much..' i was leaving now.

'i'm missing you already'

'whatever!' i bumped into someone and i yelped. I looked up to see a police officer. His face was more polite than the rest officers i came across.

'sorry...' i apologised.

'next time, just look at where you're headed' he looked at Nathan 'sorry sir, but you may come out now, the commissioner ordered for your release'

I turned to look at Nathan...happy that Nathan was finally leaving the hell hole.

TBC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tbrak

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chumzypinky nice update bt can u start making it longer? Its getting shorter nd shorter
Re: Red Ashes by boladex1: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
This update its short but awesome and the journey of love started for k
Re: Red Ashes by darloseh(f): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmm,what can i say?ur story is so captivating and interesting dat i had 2 leav d guest house n register just so i can comment.God bles u and ur family,more ink 2 ur pen
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
darloseh:
hmm,what can i say?ur story is so captivating and interesting dat i had 2 leav d guest house n register just so i can comment.God bles u and ur family,more ink 2 ur pen
Oh tank u Honey. Ds ur comment jst make me wnt 2 paste all d parts of d story at 1ce *winks*
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
gtin:
Chumzypinky nice update bt can u start making it longer? Its getting shorter nd shorter
Abeg no vex 4 me. Sometimes, i'm typin and something comes up, mayb my children ar hungry or my oga wey put me 4 hauz needs something...or duty calls as a mother and wife, bt i dey try sometimes, wen my pikins don slp, i dey try to enlongate d updates. Bt tanks anyway
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
gtin:
Abeg no vex 4 me. Sometimes, i'm typin and something comes up, mayb my children ar hungry or my oga wey put me 4 hauz needs something...or duty calls as a mother and wife, bt i dey try sometimes, wen my pikins don slp, i dey try to enlongate d updates. Bt tanks anyway. I hate short updates too, its annoyin
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Khalifasparkles!!!! Long tym, no c

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.