Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! (26855 Views)

Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe / Famous Quotes By Ojukwu / History Lesson 2: Gideon Orkar Broadcast Message-unedited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 4:29am On Nov 16, 2009
My opinon, is that the only way igbo people can secede is through international support and never through war- as someone here mentioned earlier. Everything you guys are saying is uneducated, uninformed bullshit. The best a war can do is prove genocide and the inability of the nigerian government to ensure the rights of igbo people, which could make the international courts rule for the secession of biafra. However, that would come with significant loss of ibo lives so why not try a shorter, less bloody route? The route of dialogue and reconciliation?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by udezue(m): 4:36am On Nov 16, 2009
LMAOOOO^^^^^^ and u truly believe Igbos can't do the same? Igbos have ground the economy of many naija cities to a halt and can do it again so economically we will all feel the pinch.  grin Bring it.  My guy or girl this not 1966. Those fantasies wont come true. If Igbos and Easterners decide to go and Nigeria declares war Nigeria will be finished. If the Ijaw can't be subdued what makes you think the Igbo alone can be subdued? Igbos have learned that tit for tat is the way in Nigeria so trust me those ur ethnocentric friends will meet their waterloo the minute they touch any Igbo or Easterner. You think Igbos are not armed? Go ask em up north and check the situation in the Niger Delta areas and entire East there is mass proliferation of weapons across that area and please weapons ain't hard to get. Ijaw have proven that they can arm themselves well well without u even knowing. We showed our ugly side during the Akaluka debacle, Sharia debacle from North to East, Denmark cartoon North to East, recent Jos riot and worked with the Beroms to finish off the Hausa Fulani trouble makers. Did they even dare to spread the madness to other parts of North? Naw they knew better. The number of tribes willing to even risk their lives killing the Igbo have reduced drastically so no shaking. If na ur own people wey want do kweke kweke make una come. Na from PH to ur land we go begin dey flush you.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 4:41am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

Because they will be significantly outgunned, financially, man power wise, equipment and such. Just exactly like the biafran war, except the nigerian government would now have access to money from oil. They would freeze all the accounts of all the wealthy igbo peoplein major cities like lagos and abuja b4 u guys can even start mobilizing. None of you businessmen would even have time to move. How will the war be funded?

Then this war would give ethnocentric people the opportunity of carrying out any aims they have on igbo people, and yes, FG troop would side with their countrymen, by standing aside when igbo people are being slaughtered- these are uneducated ethnocentric people. The FG army of course has its own share of tribalist but it doesnt mean that is the opinion of other nigerians in general

It seems that you guys love alluding to war quickly without accessing the situation, then when you finally jump into the war and war tactics are used against you- you would blame that on somethin else.

Thats the problem- you gusy are really paranoid. I am writing my thesis, while chatting with you. What agenda, do i have

The bolded is definitely the most stupid thing I have heard in my life.

You have had your day in cuckoo land, now can we go back to the original topic and the productive branches that were developing? We know your problem.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2009
We showed our ugly side during the Akaluka debacle, Sharia debacle from North to East, Denmark cartoon North to East, recent Jos riot and worked with the Beroms to finish off the Hausa Fulani trouble makers. Did they even dare to spread the madness to other parts of North? Naw they knew better. The number of tribes willing to even risk their lives killing the Igbo have reduced drastically so no shaking.

you keep forgetting what happens during war, or maybe you have never known- your thinking is really shortsided. Comparing minor ethnic conflicts with hausa mallams to full blown war are too different things. I have now confirmed I am conversing with someone of limited education. War with Nigeria, funded secretly by Shell, and company, and the northern elites who have more money than your so called igbo men could even dream of off, would make the war end in a maximum of five days.

Your mention of the ijaw conflict raises an important issue. The government could easily end the ijaw conflict by massacring the ijaw people (thought experiments, nothing to do with my opinions mate), but of course this would be seen as a genocide as opposed to maintaining federal peace. So its makes sense why such atrocities were committed during the civil war, as aforementioned.

Additionally, unlike the biafran war in which igbos were significantly concnterated in the eastern part, now there has been more immigration, making it more difficult for these igbo people with established business to want to even join you in some senseless war that could destroy the lives of their children.

So many factors are in play here, consider them, b4 you start shouting.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 4:47am On Nov 16, 2009
You have had your day in cuckoo land, now can we go back to the original topic and the [b]productive branches [/b]that were developing? We know your problem.

you are hilarious grin grin grin
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

you keep forgetting what happens during war, or maybe you have never known- your thinking is really shortsided. Comparing minor ethnic conflicts with hausa mallams to full blown war are too different things. I have now confirmed I am conversing with someone of limited education. War with Nigeria, funded secretly by Shell, and company, and the northern elites who have more money than your so called igbo men could even dream of off, would make the war end in a maximum of five days.

Your mention of the ijaw conflict raises an important issue. The government could easily end the ijaw conflict by massacring the ijaw people (thought experiments, nothing to do with my opinions mate), but of course this would be seen as a genocide as opposed to maintaining federal peace. So its makes sense why such atrocities were committed during the civil war, as aforementioned.

Additionally, unlike the biafran war in which igbos were significantly concnterated in the eastern part, now there has been more immigration, making it more difficult for these igbo people with established business to want to even join you in some senseless war that could destroy the lives of their children.

So many factors are in play here, consider them, b4 you start shouting.

The bolded shows that you really are in cuckoo land. So Shell will be so stupid that they will stop pumping oil in order to fund areas without oil to fight a war with oil producers? Kai! Even babies can do better na. . . .Now I am developing brain pain on your behalf grin
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 5:01am On Nov 16, 2009
lol, weren't you the idiot who said nigerias GDP is shells money grin grin grin, as i said u are hilarious. That was what i meant funded by oil revenues.

you contradict yourself. Its just like saying shell had no complicity in saro wiwa's death. Obviously, they didnt stop pumping oil, then influence the nigerian government to ensure that the status quo doesnt change.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by udezue(m): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO,
U are too short sighted to realize that in the same manner Igbos and the East can also be backed and fully funded by outside forces. You some how think over 40 million Igbos and millions of their neighbors are some isolated people on earth. The FG have massacred the Ijaw already hence the region is still fighting back. Intensifying their genocidal acts will only embolden the Ijaw more than before so trust me genocides will be counter productive. Easterners have experienced it all hence in war they will survive better and trust me any 2nd war in Nigeria won't be only in the East. The fact that Easterners are well established in other parts of naija should concern you. They are capable of bringing that war to ur doorstep and all over Nigeria so if na massacre and war you dey salivate for u go feel it in ur enclave. The FG is made up of your people and Hausa so either way it will still turn tribal.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

. . .
War with Nigeria, funded secretly by Shell, and company, and the northern elites who have more money than your so called igbo men could even dream of off, would make the war end in a maximum of five days.

. . .

SEFAGO:

lol, weren't you the idiot who said nigerias GDP is shells money grin grin grin, as i said u are hilarious. That was what i meant funded by oil revenues.

you contradict yourself. Its just like saying shell had no complicity in saro wiwa's death. Obviously, they didnt stop pumping oil, then influence the nigerian government to ensure that the status quo doesnt change.

You are so thick. But believe me, there are many running around the country, who espouse Nazi's style logic like you.  What you have missed is the fact that the oil producing areas will ally 100% with the East should ther be any new conflict. You're so occupied with switching gender, that the obvious passes you by.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 5:12am On Nov 16, 2009
The FG is made up of your people and Hausa so either way it will still turn tribal.

And someone just said it wasn't an ethnocentric debate cry

U are too short sighted to realize that in the same manner Igbos and the East can also be backed and fully funded by outside forces.

I knew that already considering the fact that some countries supported biafra during the war. But how far would these outside forces go, especially considering the fact that most are struggling to survive.

you speak brashly mate. I think you are really seeking war and nothing can satiate you appetite to fight. However, as I said earlier you would get your full cup of tea.

I keep repeating I dont want genocide, i want dialogue, since war is a futile effort- since you guys are just skimming my threads, at least make the effort to say so.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by udezue(m): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2009
U are clearly confused. U came here screaming Igbos will be massacred if they dare try to pursue their self determination yet you accusing me of wanting WAR? Your scare tactics is not working on me hence I am telling that Igbos are capable of doing the same or more damage if pushed. That is not a cry for war but a clear warning that the idea of scaring us with talks of genocides isn't gonna work.

How are u able to know that the outside forces on the Nigerian side won't buckle up and leave u high and dry?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2009
Interesting you talk of the Niger Delta- The majority of Americans/Europeans are taught in school that MEND is a terrorist group, attacking the Nigerian government and disturbing honest American and European companies from doing business. Like ask any senator in America, and they would refer to MEND as a terrorist group.

Would you agree this is the case, prolly not. both you and I are aware what is really going on. If a war happens, Americans would twist the language to suit their course-

who espouse Nazi's style logic like you

where did i espouse nazi logic. I am suposing horribe things could happen because of the war and yes horrible things happen as a result of the war. Udueze is thinking like a basic animal- my ppl are great, we would beat everyone. But that is not the point. Think of the consequences, and consider the worst that could happen b4 u do some bravagado. Are the losses worth the effort?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

. . .

I keep repeating I dont want genocide, i want dialogue, since war is a futile effort- since you guys are just skimming my threads, at least make the effort to say so.

Really? At the time we were discussing ways to sort out the grieviances from the past genocide, you diverted the topic to this Alice in Wonderland war idea (where Shell sides those who don't have oil against those who do and then sit back twiddling their thumbs - because Ijaw man no go let dem drill - until the war is over). Stop tripping over your own tongue, it makes you look even more . . . (fill in the gap).
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 5:22am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

Interesting you talk of the Niger Delta- The majority of Americans/Europeans are taught in school that MEND is a terrorist group, attacking the Nigerian government and disturbing honest American and European companies from doing business. Like ask any senator in America, and they would refer to MEND as a terrorist group.

Would you agree this is the case, prolly not. both you and I are aware what is really going on. If a war happens, Americans would twist the language to suit their course-
where did i espouse nazi logic. I am suposing horribe things could happen because of the war and yes horrible things happen as a result of the war. Udueze is thinking like a basic animal- my ppl are great, we would beat everyone. But that is not the point. Think of the consequences, and consider the worst that could happen b4 u do some bravagado. Are the losses worth the effort?

Don't worry about America (you don't own them).

One thing I am sure off, is that Uduezue is not an Ijaw, yet you you mentioned that the ND issue can be resolved by an Ijaw massacre. So whats the new game? How does any of us here fit into it? Its all about you.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2009
U are clearly confused. [i]U came here screaming Igbos will be massacred if they dare try to pursue their self determination [/i]yet you accusing me of wanting WAR? Your scare tactics is not working on me hence I am telling that Igbos are capable of doing the same or more damage if pushed. That is not a cry for war but a clear warning that the idea of scaring us with talks of genocides isn't gonna work.

i still maintain this is likely the case. This is an objective assessment. I am not sure it would, happen, I pray not. But it is a likely scenario. This is usually what happens in such secession movements- a bloodless secession movement with everyone eating meatpie and shaking their hands is an illusion at best. I am not scaring anyone, this is just an academic view. Thats your problem- your inability to distinguish my opinion, from my ethnicity. This is not a- my tribe can do better than you argument- this is one where you weigh the consequences and ask was it really worth it?

I am trying to show why you should definitely make an effort to avoid war.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2009
One thing I am sure off, is that Uduezue is not an Ijaw, but you you feel the ND issue can be resolved by an Ijaw massacre. So whats the new game?

No, i dont feel or think the ND issue could be resolved that way. But I am posing a purely academic thought. the problem is i think complexly, but cant write everything down quickly. I am trying to show that the ND issue could be resolved by an all out warfare on the rebels. But these rebels are housed by people in their village making efforts futile. So in general, this makes things more complex, and so why not wipe out the whole village to prevent, an upsurge of more warfare (this sounds horrible), but as i said a thought experiment. Their is only two ways of resolving this issue- 1 is finding what the ijaw ppl want and tyring to reach a ground point, or do it the horrible way.

As i said dialogue is the most important thing. And well planned dialogue.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Onlytruth(m): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2009
@SEFAGO
Honestly I really think you are living in the 60s. My friend (mate?) Nigeria has changed internally strategically in ways you cannot even begin to understand (at least you've shown that from your posts here). Internationally, the change is even more profound. So, before you talk about commiting genocide against Ijaw or Igbo, better go and ask your sponsors to tell you some home truths. The people you are planning to wipe out almost have free rein on arms movement into Nigeria. When Obasanjo (your warlord) admitted that the Niger delta problem has no military solution, people like you should have listened.
Also, the Igbo are DETERMINED to ensure that our past experience never repeated. So, calm down (mate), the genocide is not heading eastwards. You have Igbo in every cranny of Nigeria, and they are all willing to fight you in your land this time. We've learned that when we run home, you come after us. This time it won't happen. You can take that to the bank!
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

No, i dont feel or think the ND issue could be resolved that way. But I am posing a purely academic thought. the problem is i think complexly, but cant write everything down quickly. I am trying to show that the ND issue could be resolved by an all out warfare on the rebels. But these rebels are housed by people in their village making efforts futile. So in general, this makes things more complex, and so why not wipe out the whole village to prevent, an upsurge of more warfare (this sounds horrible), but as i said a thought experiment. Their is only two ways of resolving this issue- 1 is finding what the ijaw ppl want and tyring to reach a ground point, or do it the horrible way.

As i said dialogue is the most important thing. And well planned dialogue.

I am beginning to understand how Goebels victims must have felt, listening to his evil rants.

In any case, anybody carrying out a full scale war in the south will meet a speedy end. The map of today is different from days gone by, Everybody group in the SS and SE feels marginalised and we hold the oil that is supposed to be used in prosecuting a war against us. Needless to say, that area is already very heavily armed, there will not be another Asaba or Gbaramatu massacre.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2009
Justice only means the same to peoples of shared values. Nigeria just never bothered to ensure that component tribes and peoples shared values before creating a single nation.

my ppl are better than yours kind of thinking.

Nuzo too was repeating the same thing. We are not capable of harm. Silly people who cannot self-reflect, but want others to. Your idea of justice being unique to a tribe (people of shared values) is quite interesting and radical at best. And of course those with the best values are ,

Also, the Igbo are DETERMINED to ensure that our past experience never repeated. So, calm down (mate), the genocide is not heading eastwards. You have Igbo in every cranny of Nigeria, and they are all willing to fight you in your land this time. We've learned that when we run home, you come after us. This time it won't happen. You can take that to the bank!

You will never get the point.  sad sad sad. This would exacerbate matters. Then the FG would declare a state of emergency against every IGBO person. So as to secure the safety of nigerians. And what would you call that genocide, just because people are being protected from rebels. Dont you know anything about war?

I have confirmed I am talking to tribalists. That makes me feel better.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 5:47am On Nov 16, 2009
In any case, anybody carrying out a full scale war in the south will meet a speedy end. The map of today is different from days gone by, Everybody group in the SS and SE feels marginalised and we hold the oil that is supposed to be used in prosecuting a war against us. Needless to say, that area is already very heavily armed, there will not be another Asaba or Gbaramatu massacre.

Ok agreed you guys are all powerful, all strong, whatever you think you are. Same thing Ojukwu was thinking and then your asses got whipped and 40 years latter, calling it a genocide.

Do not start what you cannot end. Seek an alternative, bloodless secession at least, which requires the support of both the international community and nigerians at large, not from a bunch of nairalanders
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 5:54am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

Ok agreed you guys are all powerful, all strong, whatever you think you are. Same thing Ojukwu was thinking and then your asses got whipped and 40 years latter, calling it a genocide.

Do not start what you cannot end. Seek an alternative, bloodless secession at least, which requires the support of both the international community and nigerians at large, not from a bunch of nairalanders

Yes, we are powerful. We hold the purse strings and will resist any new age Hitler that feels that massacre (which they aren't even equipped to carry out) is the way to sort issues. What happened after Gbaramatu was bombed? Think! Its only a few months back.

Lets get one thing straight, you started this threat of massacre and you're only getting the response of a "bunch of nairalanders" who nevertheless, represent many.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 6:00am On Nov 16, 2009
Yes, we are powerful. We hold the purse strings and will resist any new age Hitler that feels that massacre (which they aren't even equipped to carry out) is the way to sort issues. What happened after Gbaramatu was bombed? Think! Its only a few months back.

grin grin grin, tell that to deinde fernandez, otedola, dangote and adenuga. You definitely hold the purse strings as imaginary as they are.

Lets get one thing straight, [i]you started this threat of massacre [/i]and you're only getting the response of a "bunch of nairalanders" who nevertheless, represent many.

I have said it in 100% of my posts that this is an academic opinion, very objective- from my analysis of how things are in nigeria. you should, and i hope you are take my opinion as an academic view, and not one based on prejudice. Unlike you guys, i seek ways of ensuring longlasting peace- but i feel that can only be brought by making the igbos aware that causing trouble/war is not the solution itself. That isn't attacking the cause, but exacerbating it.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Onlytruth(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

I have said it in 100% of my posts that this is an academic opinion, very objective- from my analysis of how things are in nigeria. you should, and i hope you are take my opinion as an academic view, and not one based on prejudice. Unlike you guys, i seek ways of ensuring longlasting peace- but i feel that can only be brought by making the igbos aware that causing trouble/war is not the solution itself. That isn't attacking the cause, but exacerbating it.

A genocidal "academic opinion". You seem to be beating a fast retreat from your earlier position, which was that you will commit genocide again against easterners or Igbos if we dare push our demand. Isn't it too early to try changing your colors? We know you now.
You started the war talk and kept daring your victims to "do something about it".
Ol boy you are really foolish.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

grin grin grin, tell that to deinde fernandez, otedola, dangote and adenuga. You definitely hold the purse strings as imaginary as they are.

Do those people feed you?

As to your opinions. . . You judge a person by their words. You aren't fooling anybody by couching evil proposals for massacre as "academic opinions", no sane person does that.

The funny thing is, this whole thing about causing war started in your head, it also ends in your head. We have only responded to your wicked words and warped logic.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2009
From chosen04
Eziachi,
Great work!!
U beat me to it. I was working on same. Its great how the IGBOS have refused to slave to the bastards.

Afam

Who is afraid of equity, transparency, justice, fair play and equal opportunity?

These things are what the average Igbo man or woman [/b]wants and I sincerely believe that every single person should want the same thing. Sacrificing excellence at the altar of mediocrity has never done mankind any good and will never do

ethnocentric statement.

hello guys,

it was really great to stumble on this post and even greater to know there are people who think and see what you do. THE THINGS YOUR ENEMIES WANT YOU TO FORGET ARE THE THINGS TO REMEMBER! i think we should as [b]young igbo come together to

1) document the experiences and events of the biafran war because what we hear today are what others say

2)find a more effective strategy to restore our economic dominance, something beyond the thieving, semi literate petty trader model currently in place

3)develop ways to make our young people go to school and find pride and dignity in their igboness

4)finally, make igboland viable economically, so that all of our investments will no longer be outside the homeland.

i will keep watching this thread to see where it goes and if perhaps it could serve as a launch pad for some of these things

be strong people!

Another set of ethnocentric statement. My people, my people statements. instead fo attacking them you started with mines

Despite all the millions of Igbos killed in that genocidal war, I[b]gbos maintain a strong presence, not only in Nigeria but also at the world stage[/b]!

May the souls of our departed kins remain in the bosom of the Lord.

See how great we are

Metal-gong

Then just take it that we are still at war . . . . . And thats why the cesspit called Nigeria would never know peace till it disintegrates into its different components.

At least some of you fools are now feeling the effects of the suicidal mistake made by your inept and lily-wily levered leaders.

Of course i started the discussion about war wink
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by udezue(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2009
No need to change ur colors jare.

Like Onlytruth said we know u. Too late.

Academic opinion More like academic threat.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2009
No need to change your colors jare.

Like Onlytruth said we know u. Too late.

Academic opinion More like academic threat.

This is an online forum, this si not real life, what part of that is hard for u to understand?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO:

. . .
Of course i started the discussion about war wink

Yes you did. The quotes you gave are as ordinary as ordinary could ever get.
The whole war and perpetration of massacre thing began in your head.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2009
reread- again, seems you have a reading problem  cry.

Anyways goodnight, off to do better things.

The whole war and perpetration of massacre thing began in your head.

Well not my fault, i like considering scenarios , is it?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Onlytruth(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2009
Thanks again Beaf

Welcome back Udezue

The SEFAGO character gets a hard-on from genocidal theories. PHD in genocide grin
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2009
SEFAGO, Proud of your points wink
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Onlytruth(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^^
And enters the Florida allegator to share in the meaty feast! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account / Rice Smuggling - Why We Are Re-opening Borders - Jibrin Ibrahim / Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.