Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? (10791 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by gqboyy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
lmao. high body count. ...is dt a scientific term or what
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by gemale(m): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why would I even ask him how many girls he's been with
Abi o? Wetin I wan take dt 1 do? As long as she doesn't hv any disease & can bear children, wetin concern me wt d number of men she do b4 me? Bygones men.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by gemale(m): 1:51am On Dec 12, 2016
NLchat:

Okay fair enough.

Say she casually mentions you're the 30th guy she's been with. Would it turn you off at all? And how would you behave on the flip side, if the lady you're courting enquiries about your body count, would you be comfortable with telling her?
No. Y does she wnt 2 know? Hw wld dt help both of us?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by isnovic(m): 3:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Body count matters.

They say every time you have sex with someone, you steal a part of him/her.

Actually, it is true as it has been proven scientifically too, that the remnant of your sex partner remains with you until you die.
So be careful who you body count with or steal a part of.

Additionally, sex is more of an energy exchange that is, if you are into metaphysics.
Sex for the most part involves an interchange of energies. Blurring of energy boundaries that exist between two person such that energy superimposition takes place.

After sex you may come off with a lower energy level or a higher energy level.
If both spirit matches, energy level increases hence you love the person more even after sex

The opposite is true for lust, energy levels is decreased such that you will not like to see her/him talk less of shagging her/him again.
This is lust and it is energy wasted.

You don't want to be interchanging your self with some one that is a Legion, possessed by some strange Beelzebub demon.

As you also do not want your spiritual energy/frequency contaminated.

Yes, body count does matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? / . / OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.