Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? (10787 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Nma27:
Sure... High body cOunt means nofin to me

For both men and women?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Intrepid01(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

And a man? A man shouldn't allow a woman to have him until he's certain she will marry him?

Lollll..this is hillarious...I get the sarcasm. ...Okay, Yes...

Do you.know why the likes of Dbanj, Don Jazzy , Banky W etc. are not married? Cos there is no reason to....they can have all type, shapes and brands without even spending a dime.....it is all a result of lack of dignity on both sides.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kaboninc(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Personally, its best I don't know. Well, saying the number of guys she has dated.. .dunno but the number of body counts? Nope.

It has a psychological and emotional effect on me and I'll be wondering the kind of woman I'll be with.

It's best I don't know so I can just focus on her as a person irrespective of who she has been before now because truly things happen and some times it could be beyond one's power.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kaboninc(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Okay fair enough.

Say she casually mentions you're the 30th guy she's been with. Would it turn you off at all? And how would you behave on the flip side, if the lady you're courting enquiries about your body count, would you be comfortable with telling her?

Casually? You mean 'play play'?

Maybe she's kidding but honestly there's some truth in it.. .may not be 30 but something 'substantial'..

What will I do.. ..may have to reevaluate the relationship oh. Lol
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Intrepid01(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Raine80:

There is a lot of things that happen in foreign lands many things I have witnessed and most have robbed people of their dignity and survival trumphs over self worth.

Madam; the covering over a lady's PP isn't her worth to me. Individual's worth and dignity is inherent, it can be nutured and developed. It cannot be ripped off by rape or deceit...we are talking about deliberate sexcapades as a result of lack of worth and dignity.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kaboninc(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
Some failed to understand that the past of one's partner shouldn't matter, provided he/she is committed to you alone.

You couldn't have said it better!.

It matters a lot. What matters is not for one to dwell in it.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Raine80:

There is a lot of things that happen in foreign lands many things I have witnessed and most have robbed people of their dignity and survival trumphs over self worth.

Like what?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2016
kaboninc:

It matters a lot. What matters is not for one to dwell in it.
It doesn't matter.
I wouldn't ask a guy how many girls he has been with, but if out of his own will says "have dated 30 girls so far", then i will see him as one of those spontaneous dudes to have dated 30 girls, and of course we all want spontaneity in our relationships.

For a girl i wouldn't say same cos moderation is key.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
It doesn't matter.
I wouldn't ask a guy how many girls he has been with, but if he out of his own will says have dated 30 girls so far, then i will see him as one of those spontaneous dudes to have dated 30 girls, and of course we all want spontaneity in our relationships.

Really? Spontaneity. Interesting.

Why would you not hold the same standard for a woman?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

For both men and women?
Don't care
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by macfish101(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Okay that's fine. Let's say you consider 3 to be a high body count for example, would you apply the same for men? Would you think 3 was too high for a man too?
I believe u r a Lady, that was why I was very careful not to push my comment to the gender equality ish that you ladies are so sensitive too, that was why I said spouse, which could be either male or female. its a personal thing, 3 could be high for some and low for some. Personally, am on 2 and am almost 30years, I hope to end on 3. so for me, 3 is high enough whether u are a guy or a girl..... its a personal issue.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Really? Spontaneity. Interesting.

Why would you not hold the same standard for a woman?
Because the life of a woman and that of a man are totally different, there is nothing like gender equality, and even those who fight to uphold it know there are things a man can do that a woman shouldn't.

For instance, a guy who slept with as much women as he pleases will any day and time pick a virgin for a wife.
While a girl who slept with as much men as she pleases will have her pussy as wide as river Niger...it's always a win-win for the guys here, they have nothing to lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Greenbullet(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2016
vizkiz:

I have done 18 ladies since birth. Still small Sha. wink

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2016
macfish101:
I believe u r a Lady, that was why I was very careful not to push my comment to the gender equality ish that you ladies are so sensitive too, that was why I said spouse, which could be either male or female. its a personal thing, 3 could be high for some and low for some. Personally, am on 2 and am almost 30years, I hope to end on 3. so for me, 3 is high enough whether u are a guy or a girl..... its a personal issue.

I'm completely unbiased regardless of my gender. You can be honest.

Okay got it. smiley.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
Because the life of a woman and that of a man are totally different, there is nothing like gender equality, and even those who fight to uphold it know there are things a man can do that a woman shouldn't.

For instance, a guy who slept with as much women as he pleases will any day and time pick a virgin for a wife.
While a girl who slept with as much men as she pleases will have her pussy as wide as river Niger...it's always a win-win for the guys here, they have nothing to lose.

Well that's biologically incorrect.

So you think when it comes to body count, only a woman's should matter? Women should keep their body count low whereas, men should do as they please?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by odamilola36(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
I cant marry a guy with high body count! getting married to a virgin undecided
All the best ma'am
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by sirfee(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Yes and No,the devil I know is far more better than the angel I don't.In this 21st century the level of immorality is very high.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

Well that's biologically incorrect.

So you think when it comes to body count, only a woman's should matter? Women should keep their body count low whereas, men should do as they please?
I didn't say men should do as they pleases, but in a situation were a man's body count is high then it isn't a minus to me; a plus i will say, moderation from both sex should be ok, but women just have too much values and dignity to uphold than being too carefree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Mimzyy(f): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Spot on.

Gratefulsoul:
Those she slept with before we met is immaterial to our relationship and should be left in the past where it belongs... What matters most is that am the only one she's counting now..
hope my comment is fair enough..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kaboninc(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
It doesn't matter.
I wouldn't ask a guy how many girls he has been with, but if out of his own will says "have dated 30 girls so far", [b]then i will see him as one of those spontaneous dudes [/b]to have dated 30 girls, and of course we all want spontaneity in our relationships.

Don't you think it may some how affect your relationship with him?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kaboninc(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:
I didn't say men should do as they pleases, but in a situation were a man's body count is high then it isn't a minus to me; a plus i will say, moderation from both sex should be ok, but women just have too much values and dignity to uphold than being too carefree.

Lol.. A plus to you.

Men also should be told that they have too much values and dignity to uphold than being carefree.

Men should not do as they please answer a high body count for a man is as bad as for a woman. My view anyway.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by kaboninc(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Benita27:

Still doesn't make it 'morally wrong' and 'justifiable' reason for men to have high body count.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by MrPresident1: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Number of people a lady/guy has slept with.

Oh...I see. Wow, body count...lol.

Anyways when Jesus comes, we willmall return to default settings, we will all become virgins.

Joy, Jesus is coming, very soon he will be here.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.. A plus to you.

Men also should be told that they have too much values and dignity to uphold than being carefree.

Men should not do as they please answer a high body count for a man is as bad as for a woman. My view anyway.
I remember vividly saying "moderation from both sex is the best", i just don't care if he has been with 100 women before me, he should just be faithful on meeting me.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by hushyp(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
I cant marry a guy with high body count! getting married to a virgin undecided
Am sure thee Abacus can't do justice to your body count grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
A high n-count on a lady is a huge red flag, regardless of your stance on the issue.

The Law of Diminishing Returns is real.
The more the number of dīcks a girl takes in, the less likely she is to bond or connect emotionally with the next guy in her subsequent relationship. This is a known fact.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by majour(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Interesting topic guys, applauds to everyone who has replied honestly

For me, what makes a woman special to me is compatibility, am at the age where I want to get settled soon and my present gf is a virgin, but she isn't what I want in a woman, she doesn't blend with my view of a wife, she isn't spontaneous, as a man who has experienced life through school and service, I want a woman who can challenge my being, a woman who can make me feel complete and it all boil down to compatibility, not the number of men a woman has slept with

Ironically, every man wud not deny dey want a spontaneous woman, who makes them go gaga but u see its different experience in life that has made her matured enough to be this perfect bin, sex to me isn't the in thing, its a spice, which for me is an addiction, either way, what happens after the sex is what makes a man choose to keep u at home, some women have the sex to offer and that's all, some hardly engage u in reasonable conversation or desire the need to push u forward, don't know if am making sense to you but this is my little bit. I've called my girl after church and talked to her as I've always done, she says she will change but believe u me, body count or no, if I meet the woman I seek, am home
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by iykedare(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why would I even ask him how many girls he's been with

Cc berlynn.

This post is referring to women not men. Be smart.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
iykedare:

Cc berl.ynn.

isit only women that af body count..? abeggi I cant get married to a guy with high body count grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
iykedare:

Cc berlynn.

This post is meant for everyone.
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by NLchat: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
majour:
Interesting topic guys, applauds to everyone who has replied honestly

For me, what makes a woman special to me is compatibility, am at the age where I want to get settled soon and my present gf is a virgin, but she isn't what I want in a woman, she doesn't blend with my view of a wife, she isn't spontaneous, as a man who has experienced life through school and service, I want a woman who can challenge my being, a woman who can make me feel complete and it all boil down to compatibility, not the number of men a woman has slept with

Ironically, every man wud not deny dey want a spontaneous woman, who makes them go gaga but u see its different experience in life that has made her matured enough to be this perfect bin, sex to me isn't the in thing, its a spice, which for me is an addiction, either way, what happens after the sex is what makes a man choose to keep u at home, some women have the sex to offer and that's all, some hardly engage u in reasonable conversation or desire the need to push u forward, don't know if am making sense to you but this is my little bit. I've called my girl after church and talked to her as I've always done, she says she will change but believe u me, body count or no, if I meet the woman I seek, am home

That's an interesting perspective.

So as long as she has what you're looking for in a woman and there's chemistry, it wouldn't bother you at all that she may have been with several men in the past? This is not in comparison to a woman you don't have a spark with, just in general. Body count wouldn't be a deciding factor at all?
Re: Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? by majour(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
NLchat:

That's an interesting perspective.

So as long as she has what you're looking for in a woman and there's chemistry, it wouldn't bother you at all that she may have been with several men in the past? This is not in comparison to a woman you don't have a spark with, just in general. Body count wouldn't be a deciding factor at all?
Believe u me, relationship has more installed in it than ur partner's past, I've lived life when it comes to woman but it isn't satisfactory, its just a moment thing, after it, ull hate fucking her, but some rare being are just fun to be with, in every aspect of the word, u never get tired of them, each day is a gift to u and blessing abound, only real men will get my point

So no, body count doesn't count

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout / "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.