Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do You Still Remember Your First Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (30053 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by blackbelt(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
rahmat raji i was 13
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by NBossConcept: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sure I do because that's the longest relationship I ever had and that was for more than 7years. We seperated when we both traveled out to different countries for studies but then, we still have a good time together whenever we meet tho we ain't dating anymore.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by egojiokwu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
I don't like being reminded of my first love. Who can help me with that 'I have nothing to say meme'?
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Airforce1:
My first love was money.

and we still in touch.

You can't be in touch with something you don't have.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by mtngloetiartel: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
mordtonia:
What is love? Is it someone's name? Or name of biscuit? undecided
i knw where broken hearts go...sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by adedayoa2(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
First love was while in ND 1, He was very intelligent and I was too naive. Wow! How time flies. But I still think this love thing is over rated.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by samsam2019: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mine was ijeoma embarassed Wish I could just see her now.

Then Ike and then I turned into an asshole without heart for love until I got married and became a bigger asshole

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by nwosu35: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Midehi2...u took my spot! undecided

I still do remember my first love...that was in sec school...i came newly in jss3...

I think he loves me too cos he never looks at me while talking to me...ofcos he was a shy type! grin

I kept getting close to him but he kept pushing me away cos of his shy nature...but later wrote a later to me when I was terribly sick in ss3 and was away from school for a month...

I became partially healed when I read his letter...

Oh!...sweet memories... Sure won't get them back! embarassed

U spoil Sha for pikin.... Ooooo
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Abumighty(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Airforce1:
My first love was money.
and we still in touch.
Nice couplez
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by DavidHunds(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Was too shy to say anything
Oh my goodness
I still remember the first day I managed to approach her
I was literally shaking , she noticed this , smiled and dropped the most shocking words to me as at then
"Tell me if you like me cheesy"

My shy self still said no grin grin

The rest is history

Now a full grown man that goes after whatever he wants cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
You are a fcvk boy.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by mikkypel(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Childish love sha.. Imagine dating a girl that eats locust beans in Choir rehearsal.. One funny moment was when the light went off in a vigil, wanted to kiss her and stupid NEPA people restored the light.. Na God save us that day.. She is married now with kids
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by adedayoa2(f): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
samsam2019:
Mine was ijeoma embarassed Wish I could just see her now.

Then Ike and then I turned into an asshole without heart for love until I got married and became a bigger asshole
sorry
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Chikelue2000(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ist love?, am still waiting
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by yedidiah(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
a Male OP creating a thread for ladies to come share that deep secret they hid back in the days cry
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by kennyjam: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
i do....my twin bro and u were chasing same girl....then......like 10yrs of age then....
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by samsam2019: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
MsDelilah:
Of course, I do.

Met him during our orientation in the University. The first time I saw him, I told my roommate "You see that guy? I'm going to marry him".

We dated for a while, but things didn't quite work out. Nevertheless, we've remained best friends for 9 years. I have NO regrets. I love him to the moon and back. Always have, always will.
so did you guys marry?
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
MsDelilah:

You can't be in touch with something you don't have.

Oooooouuu

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Firstly love? Who would even forget that
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by samsam2019: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
adedayoa2:
sorry
sorry fun kini?
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sorry, I don't remember such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by kennyjam: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
my twin bro go go hawk pure water come give the girl the money.....
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by wtfCode: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
My mum
And I'm really missing her cry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Dare2Try(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
My first love were clan 07 those guys were the best have ever come across back then in Presbyterian primary school
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by samsam2019: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
nNEOo:

Truth be told sec school days is the best time of our lives....a friend once told me once u are outa high school there is no more rest till u die

I miss all the hidden things I did cry

now am feeling nostalgic
that's what I use to tell people oo. University and polytechnics are fun but there's far too many pressure and rat race.

Secondary school was pure fun. Nottoo serious or too easy. Just perfect

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Ezionye(f): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
annayawchee:
Love is not my thing, the moment i find out you have developed feeling for me, we are done.....

Y?
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Kherry: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
oh!!! my first love we meet when I was in ss3 what a lovely memory oluwagbotemi....it a pity u left me alone n gone to eternity...miss our beautiful memories

7 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Divay22(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
I can only smile
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by annayawchee: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ezionye:

Y?
It just happens that way..
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by maximas(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
AbasiAwan that is 22 year ago in primary school am 29 yrs old now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? / She Can't Marry A Barber / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.