Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Do You Still Remember Your First Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (30368 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by DavidHunds(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2016
bidak:
Sure I do remember and will always remember my first love thats my MOM she taught me all the good things I know
who taught you all the bad things you know? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by DavidEsq(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2016
MsDelilah:

You can't be in touch with something you don't have.
That's so epically evil grin
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by ADBA3005(m): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2016
quote author=mordtonia post=51869291]What is love?
Is it someone's name? Or name of biscuit? undecided
[/quote] LADY,U SULDNT LET UR SEEMINGLY BITER XPERIENCE(S) WT MEN BRAINWASH U ON TRUE LOV.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 13, 2016
NBossConcept:

Am not a pastor my dear. Seven years dating wasn't for story telling. We were both our first if you understand what I mean. We can't easily forget each other anyway. We started dating in 1995 and both traveled in 2004. Never saw again till 2012 when I came back fully to naija and since then she comes every December and we must see being that we both ain't married yet but we have that understanding that we ain't dating no more.
You two should just get married already. Haba!! What's with all the forming. If I barge in on your next meeting na priest I go bring come. If u were both married by now you would have a 6yr old son/daughter.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by TrollTrap: 2:46am On Dec 13, 2016
we were friends for like 3 years before we tried dating, two months in and she says we won't work cos the relationship won't lead to marriage anyway so why prolong the inevitable... dafuq
I'm still mad pissed. And she still expects us to be close friends.. wtf angry angry
Miss the good old days when I had no feelings for no girl till she came around. Nonsense angry angry Fuq

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 13, 2016
I will never forget that day in jss3 when she came to our school as a new student and in a blue pant suit.
From that day onwards she became my fantasy and my school subjects, nothing else mattered to me other than seeing her face everyday cos we went to school together and always came back home together. The two times I summoned the courage to tell her was in a letter of which I never got a reply and the second was as a Facebook message and all I got were the words "Thank you".
She's doing well in life now and I am so proud of her wherever she is even though we are not on the same levels cos levels don change.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by sirfee(m): 2:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Honestly speaking I don't,she is nothing but a cheat.The only thing I think about right now is money because 'cash rule everything around me'.Thinking about your first love or ex is a sign of weakness so I don't .
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Blessograo(f): 2:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Almost all girls have their dad as first love including me soy second love, saw him 1 year after sec school. Can't believe i actually dated him cos his English embarrasses me. One thing is constant you can't change your first love. Still having making bad choices in relationships cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by whizcartel(m): 3:03am On Dec 13, 2016
I was 10... her name is Chineye. She attended lafred pry school.. In case she here, My love ain't burnt out baby. lol.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by femi4: 4:48am On Dec 13, 2016
My first love was Nairaland. We met in 2007 when I was jobless. Thank God, we are still together today.

We ll be having 10yrs anniversary next year Feb....IV coming soon
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Tosejik: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmm.. Still remember her..
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by manshoro: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2016
cant remember! may b 2004 cant remember! may b 2004 cant remember! may b 2004
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by annayawchee: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Mysticluv:
Maybe be u have a spiritual lover who can never allow u 2 love ur fellow human being cheesy
lol
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by annayawchee: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2016
bettercreature:
You sound like a Philophobia! it's a deadly medulla oblongata disorder,you must start drinking palm oil and garri to cure yourself before its too late
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Damfostopper(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2016
mordtonia:
What is love? Is it someone's name? Or name of biscuit? undecided
Nooo na the capital of heartbreak.... shey u know state and capital na

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by cupidhero(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
im a realist undecided i dont believe in 'human Love'
Bet you believe in unicorns and Peter Pan.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by KKKWHITE(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Love
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
cupidhero:

Bet you believe in unicorns and Peter Pan.
Ha!! That' were yer wrong,though id be happy if unicorns existed,
i am well aware they dont and will settle for having a horse instead
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by eitsei(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2016
My first love? What sweet memories it is... it was on and off till I man up and told her let's just be friends because it's obvious she didn't want me to go and now we are just good friends
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Candyness(f): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2016
nNEOo:
We all have that time we first experience love,share your experience n how it felt

I had mine at the age of 8 pry 5 her name was ife she was cute n I was always shy whenever I sees her.....i literally ran away when I see her coming
Can't really forget her smile so cute

Let me leave you guys

Y'all tripping. My first love was the mirror. I liked what I saw grin
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by poosyAdict(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2016
______my first luv....d story of my life.
D tym i came across dis word "love triangle" ,i was like....oooh dis is what it meeeaans!

ya..i was crushing on dis beautiful angel called Joyce right from d tym she joined us in ss1...but was shy & not bold to tel her.

i was her secret admirer for a year...finally when i made up my mind to let her know about d butterflies she kept in my belly in ss2

Na so anoda sexy babe called ruka just appear from no where...she sent som1 to me say she go die 4 my matter...she sent gifts...money...wow! But....i wasn't feeling her then....cos my heart ws already attached to J'.

To cut d story short....i dated Joyce tll ss3 & after school...distance ended d whole bullshit.
D painful part is...both J & R...ws neva strafed by me cos i dey do omo jesu.
INfact....i need dat' kind triangle now..! COs na straffing on d steady! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2016
[b][/b]MY FIRST LUV WS HONOURA MICHAEL ALI OCHERA AND I WILL ALWAYS LIVE TO REMEMER AND LOVE HER
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by kennyjam: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
daneni1:

hahahaha......this get me crack up

Abi.... grin ;C
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Tualem: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
We dated through secondary school after being best friends. It was the stuff of every high school romance movie. We broke up in university but we're still really close and we still love each other. Just in a different way now
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by dammykkt(f): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
1st love or 1st crush

hmmn
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Mayflowa:

This is a like a movies
Please could you tell me more please.

Not a movie!

I ain't no director... angry
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by John902(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2016
met my first love in the university that was last year when I gained admission...each time I remember why we ain't together any longer, I just cried my eyes out cause I was the one in love and she never did
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Mary Njama was her name way far back in 1995. Was in pry2 and was just 6.
She never new how I did loved and I was very shy....
Oh! How time flies...."temple ne fe fe"!

Y is it that d best memories so far r in d past?
I wish I can get some of em now. cry

*wake up! "Who took u to d past?" *
O yes my ppl its Tuesday morning here in Lagos.
I don late for work o

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by mavrodi(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Ma first love is F**k... And we r still banging.... Real well!
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah @vigil grin
Funny thing is you now look at those people you use to crush in back then and you feel

"is this that same person I was fooling myself around for? Ewwwww"

grin...yea yea yea...u are damn right!

I saw a guy I was crushing back then during my waec days and I was like what d fvck! angry...when he asked for my number,I gave him a wrong one...I was not feeling a thing anymore! angry

Life sha... grin
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2016
mavrodi:
Ma first love is F**k... And we r still banging.... Real well!

undecided
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by RoyalBlak007: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Yeah...Kimberly embarassed.
..now she's late((rip)).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.