Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Do You Still Remember Your First Love - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (30050 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2016
More like a crush not love.

We attended the same school. I was in SSS1, he was in SS3. He had this milky caramel skin and a cute scar by his cheek, tall too. was in science and an amazing break dancer. He didn't know how to kiss as much as I didn't too.

He lived 3 streets from mine, so whenever I was sent on an errand, I sneaked to go see him.
He told me of his dreams of being a doctor.

We lost contact when my family relocated.

I've searched for him on Facebook as I still remember his full name, no results.
searched on Instagram, nothing!
I hope he's not dead.

I'm just curious to see what he is now.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Bryan12(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Shobizz:
I can neva forget 8th of October, 2010. It
was like a dream when it all happened. It
still hurts me that I want to see you again, I
blame myself for your premature death I can
remember how we met In front of First
Bank at Oshodi Road... You were strong and
full of energy, we accepted each other on
our first date.
This life is a mystery U helped me forget my
neighbor whenever he is making noise.
You gave me peace and makes me listen to
your lovely voice till 8th October when the
unforgettable happened.
We were on a bike heading to main market
and you fell off from the bike...I wasn't so
fast to catch you when a moving truck
crushed you before my eyes...
My earpiece. ..my soulmate there is nothing
like follow come earpiece
Adieu earpiece.
Adieu follow come.
RIP 2 MY follow come earpiece.
I ve an original followcome samsung earpiece for sale
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by McBrooklyn(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
im a realist undecided i dont believe in 'human Love'

cheesy grin

Realist, my ass!!! If you don't believe in human love, then that should make you a psycho.... A big time one to be precise!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by blovesther(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
browniecay:

My dear, I wish I could...And I wish I could...

But distance has never been a good friend. And she's not helping either because of truth issues.

Awwwww!!!... It hurts s'metimes to think about your first l've when you guys shared a lot of things in c'mmon.

Such is life...She is moving on.

I didn't add this, her birthd'y is on 24th while mine is 27th of same month. She shares same birthday with my y'unger br'ther.

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
Kahlil Gibran

just be positive........ What will be will be
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Mrnairalandd:
I love you-Bola to bits. In course of paving way for my future, i left you with a promise to come back one day as a real man with enough resources to build the life we both dream of. I met several ladies in different shapes and class but you remain one in a million.

I remembered your sweet and pretty face like it was yesterday. You believed so much in my dreams despite the fact i had nothing then. You fought my battle on my behalf and stood by me when all hope was lost.

My and your parents thought i ll denie your first pregnancy cos of our young age but i gladly told them that it was my baby and i was ready to take any punishment for our silliness.

Bola, i found friendship in you. you r nothing but my soulmate and i ll continue to miss you... I remember you asking me this question "Babe, the pressure is on me to settle down cos of my age, I have been waiting for you to come back and marry me and this has been over 6years. Hwv, do you want me to continue to wait for you and I will wait regardless my age and family pressure? I couldn't tell you to wait cos i knew its "mission impossible".

You gave me a special gift 17yrs ago, and this gift is being kept like a diamond. I ll continue to cherish your memory for the rest of my life.
This one is strong!
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by blovesther(f): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Mrnairalandd:

Married but hoping i ll come back one day and take her away but impossible...

Distance and life are wicked
ouch!!!!!!!! Really impossible, please you people should limit your communications
It may help you guys reduce the feeling
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by blovesther(f): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2016
NBossConcept:

Yeah sure, that's why I said we have an understanding ok. She is dating someone outside the country. I was doing same too until I finally relocated back to naija. So am free but she isn't.
try and communicate very well with her. She might just be waiting for you to say something because you don't know if she can wait for that person outside the country
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2016
cry

Shobizz:
I can neva forget 8th of October, 2010. It
was like a dream when it all happened. It
still hurts me that I want to see you again, I
blame myself for your premature death I can
remember how we met In front of First
Bank at Oshodi Road... You were strong and
full of energy, we accepted each other on
our first date.
This life is a mystery U helped me forget my
neighbor whenever he is making noise.
You gave me peace and makes me listen to
your lovely voice till 8th October when the
unforgettable happened.
We were on a bike heading to main market
and you fell off from the bike...I wasn't so
fast to catch you when a moving truck
crushed you before my eyes...
My earpiece. ..my soulmate there is nothing
like follow come earpiece
Adieu earpiece.
Adieu follow come.
RIP 2 MY follow come earpiece.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by NBossConcept: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2016
blovesther:
try and communicate very well with her. She might just be waiting for you to say something because you don't know if she can wait for that person outside the country

Let's chat on whatsapp please
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by blovesther(f): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2016
NBossConcept:

lolzzzz I will help you talk to her....you hear?
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2016
It's been 1 year 3 months 3 weeks and a day since my first love was stolen from me.

She was a HP Notebook 15.
cry
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Realist, my ass!!! If you don't believe in human love, then that should make you a psycho.... A big time one to be precise!!! cool

Love is a combination of sex hormones, misfiring neurons and quantum entanglement.
Bite me.
angry
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by McBrooklyn(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Ellimist:

Love is a combination of sex hormones, misfiring neurons and quantum entanglement.
Bite me.
angry

cheesy grin

Bruh, and you are??

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by saintobas: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
hmm, Priscilla I remember it like yesterday. we have being together since jss 1 until my parents ask me to continue my schooling in Ghana, she just contact me one day and said we should break up, man I almost die. I thought It was over until I got her number again. she is with someone but still want me in her life. what kind of punishment is this self I can't just stop being in contact with her. pls help me, how do I forget her?
I need to get my life back
if you not fall in love you are really lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by blovesther(f): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2016
NBossConcept:

..... The hours you have spent online undecided grin
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by browniecay: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2016
blovesther:
just be positive........ What will be will be

Thanks for your words. I appreciate
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Mrnairalandd: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2016
blovesther:
ouch!!!!!!!! Really impossible, please you people should limit your communications
It may help you guys reduce the feeling

Her hubby has warned her to stop all communication with me, and considering what is at stake here which is their marriage, that's cool by me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by odiboo(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Eyyyy! I do, I do. Sotonye Banigo. I saw the world in her smile. We had the best time, holding hands, laughing, fighting, making luv( songs lyk One night - The corrs, Flying without wings - Westlife). I'm dropping this here, so sometime in d future i'll come look for it...
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Denchturbo: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ah first love... Saw her in jss1 harboured a crush since. All my friends knew I liked her but as a shy boy couldn't potray. Thought she hated me(apparently girls that like you are mean to you). Left the school in jss3.
That was that
And now 15 yrs down the line, the future wife & mother of my children. Shout out to Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by maikalaf(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Her name's Victoria, and I received the beating of my life in front of everyone in class for writing a love letter to her. Apparently it was my best friend that saw it and reported to the proprietor (saw him this year after nine years...almost didn't recognize him).
I couldn't talk to her afterwards, even though she tried everything possible on her part. I lost contact with her after two years (remember seeing her for the last time but couldn't wave a goodbye at her cuz mum was in the car with me...lol), and seven years later I came back looking for her...asked my guys back in the days about her but was told they've relocated.
I still miss her though....
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by kunlex1730(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
her name is Abiodun
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by honeycrown(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes, she is my wife smiley
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Rukkydelta(f): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
NBossConcept:

Where in Delta are you?
Abraka
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Frankraj: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by ostirich(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm..... okkk met Onyinye when I was in primary 5.
that was in 1995. she was my first crush and she loved me too.
always remember looking upto the next day to see her in school
cuz she was a day student and I stayd in the dormitory. well after
1996 we graduated I avnt see her again. her father was a doctor.
iv searched in facebook no way.......will really love to see her again
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
leahcimzil:

Hard to see an F1 fan...that happens to be a girl. Wawu!. Since you also a fan of benz(wait are yu a guy...that'd be really awkward) wat yu think bout Roseberg's retirement Cowardice?

Btw yu earned my follow aiidy!

Lol, I'm not a guy jor! I just love cars, and sports.

Talking about Nico's retirement... I wouldn't call it cowardice. Let's take a look at this season. Nico worked extra hard. Lewis picked up a bit late. But I think we (Nico inclusive) all know that Lewis wouldn't sit back next year, and let Nico take the Cup for a second time in a row. If he hadn't retired, this would've still been his LAST victory.

For years now, it's been Lewis Hamilton, 1st, Nico Rosberg 2nd. I think he got tired of it all. Wouldn't you?

Plus, Nico just had a baby. It's best he focuses on his family. At least, in his lifetime, he can say he's a Formula One champion.

My opinion though.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by leahcimzil: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
MsDelilah:

Lol, I'm not a guy jor! I just love cars, and sports.

Talking about Nico's retirement... I wouldn't call it cowardice. Let's take a look at this season. Nico worked extra hard. Lewis picked up a bit late. But I think we (Nico inclusive) all know that Lewis wouldn't sit back next year, and let Nico take the Cup for a second time in a row. If he hadn't retired, this would've still been his LAST victory.

For years now, it's been Lewis Hamilton, 1st, Nico Rosberg 2nd. I think he got tired of it all. Wouldn't you?

Plus, Nico just had a baby. It's best he focuses on his family. At least, in his lifetime, he can say he's a Formula One champion.

My opinion though.

Well yu got a point! Kinda reminds me of James Hunt...Lol but we all know Nico ran away while the ovation's loudest! Lewis should have won anyway...had a couple crashes. And i really like wat he did in UAE lol...frustrated Nico...Man's a living legend lol

We should hookup wen the next season starts...so we can bant F1. Follow back?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
leahcimzil:

Well yu got a point! Kinda reminds me of James Hunt...Lol but we all know Nico ran away while the ovation's loudest! Lewis should have won anyway...had a couple crashes. And i really like wat he did in UAE lol...frustrated Nico...Man's a living legend lol

We should hookup wen the next season starts...so we can bant F1. Follow back?

It's best he retired after winning. Because, we all know there won't be a second time. Besides, Lewis Hamilton is a better sportsman. Nico doesn't know how to deal with losing, he gets very grumpy. Lewis is more mature.

Sure, I'd follow. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by mrdino(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin
It haff tey o jare...
I was love sick then and I do dream of him most night... smiley
Don't ask me what we were doing In the dream oo.. grin
Hmmm.....he doesn't need to ask, he can use his imagination.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by rhames(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
My first love was a white girl and we met from JSS 1 and dated till the end of our school years.

Left Nigeria for Germany in 1991 and never heard from her since.

Treated me like a king nd i respected her all through.

we lost touch in 1993 after the June 12 elections Nullifications.

First loves made the best impressions on life and you learn the game pretty fast.

Cant compare what I see these days. I mean these sex and drug hungry youths.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
I have been reading comments since, let me add mine.
*clears throat*

My first love, here name was Miracle, she was my class mate from Js1 to Js3 in Niger state. that was 2008-2011,
my only regret:I never told her I love her.

but I had one badt girl falling for me,
(if u sabi book for class, u can relate here)

I was 11 then but the badt girl was way older than me, her Bobbi was d first I touched without fear on my face. (I get mind ryt from way back).
Her BF beat me blue black(lol), she gave me more time than him thou I no straff her.. but my niqqars nearly kill d guy in their block rosary meeting.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Oloniyan(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Aarinola was so fragile and beautiful. We were in Jss 1 and I couldn't get her outta my head. sent her a well composed love letter. She replied me with one simple statement "ooo serious" and I replied her with Robert Schuller's quote which says 'Great people are ordinary people with extra ordinary amount of determination'
She fell for me and we got it rolling till I became a very good bad boy in Jss3.
Still loves her though but her mum is now kinda my wife Literally. this made the continuation a mission impossible.
Aarinola my Jerrycurl baby..........Faweli still loves and misses you damn much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? / She Can't Marry A Barber / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.