Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Do You Still Remember Your First Love - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (30052 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Bruh, and you are??

Someone bored with the drama of romance and the noise of infatuation. angry undecided
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Rapzino: 2:31am On Dec 14, 2016
MsDelilah:

It's best he retired after winning. Because, we all know there won't be a second time. Besides, Lewis Hamilton is a better sportsman. Nico doesn't know how to deal with losing, he gets very grumpy. Lewis is more mature.

Sure, I'd follow. smiley

So I'm not the only Lewis fan around here!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by McBrooklyn(m): 3:01am On Dec 14, 2016
Ellimist:

Someone bored with the drama of romance and the noise of infatuation. angry undecided

cheesy grin

So MrMan, your point is?? cool
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

So MrMan, your point is?? cool

Love is non-existent and emotions are fickle.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by nwosu35: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol...iz not my fault sha... cheesy

so who's fault . . . tell me ? Lol
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Yishah(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mrnairalandd:

Having read your dp and your write up, you sound like a feminist and someone who has been used and dumped by guys. Pls, take it easy on yourself, someone is out there waiting for you.

However, you need to change your perspective abt relationship and embrace a new beginning.

I do not really think you read my write-up. Or if you did, took time to understand it.
And no, i have not been used and dumped by girls. I choose not to have relationships right now cuz of my disbelief in today's love.
God bless.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by durentsneh(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2016
masonkz:
SS1 I think

The feelings were too strong, sometimes I got home and cried grin

Dude didn't even know whether I existed grin

...fast forward several years later... we're now close friends wink
silly faqqot. Why didn't u toast him and see how ur life will never remain d same. So u hav been faqqing since secondary sch! Onye akwuna. Lord av mercy
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by durentsneh(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Sotenna:
Mine Slapped me silly!

She was really a beauty back then.

I wasn't exactly the richest kid during my secondary school days. My crush thought me one important lesson. She thought me about CLASS.

I was just a nice kid, all I had was my good heart, something my parents gave me, I never knew not everyone would appreciate it, so before I met her and her slap I never knew you couldn't love a rich kid if you ain't rich yourself.

Well, I manned up and told her how I felt about her, she felt embarrassed and to cover up and maintain her reputation, she slapped me, I felt bad and I left. I later learned from my best friend that that girl is reserved for the cream of the class, the rich guys, and also learnt that the girl's folks were rich.

After that day I became a different man, I started seeing women differently. Till we left school she was never comfortable seeing me around, she was as guilty as f*ck.

Well, I got to slap her back during our last reunion (literally speaking).

I don't know how it happened, but I grew up, I became handsome, and wasn't poor anymore. And I came to the reunion, never remembered her, never thought I'd see her either, I was fixated on seeing my guys.

I crossed a fat well dressed expensive looking lady when I got into the school compound, I noticed she was looking at me intently, I threw a glance at her and moved on, I wasn't keen on knowing a fat lady. Later on when the celebration has calmed down a bit I noticed her staring again, and then I looked at her very well, and lo and behold it was my crush "the one who slapped me."

She approached me when she felt I've recognised her, then I told her right in her face in the presence of my secondary school best friend, that I don't know who she is, she tried explaining, and I told her I cant remember knowing anyone her size in my entire life.

...and she was damn quiet for the rest of the day.

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Mrnairalandd: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yishah:

I do not really think you read my write-up. Or if you did, took time to understand it.
And no, i have not been used and dumped by girls. I choose not to have relationships right now cuz of my disbelief in today's love.
God bless.

Upload your picture and i ll surprise you. I promise to change that perspective of yours as long as you r a good girl. Don't take this as a joke, i am really serious.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Yishah(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mrnairalandd:

Upload your picture and i ll surprise you. I promise to change that perspective of yours as long as you r a good girl. Don't take this as a joke, i am really serious.

I don't wanna. tongue
What's that got to do with my beliefs?
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 16, 2016
MsDelilah:

It's best he retired after winning. Because, we all know there won't be a second time. Besides, Lewis Hamilton is a better sportsman. Nico doesn't know how to deal with losing, he gets very grumpy. Lewis is more mature.

Sure, I'd follow. smiley

What channel do you watch your F1 races, I am a fan too and do you watch DTM Races too?

Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=dumo1 post=51969506][/quote]

Super Sports 6. No, I don't watch DTM.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your First Love by Rukkydelta(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2016
After reading all the posts in this thread all I can say is

Some people can fall in love o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? / She Can't Marry A Barber / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.