Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? (14029 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by hoebamaa(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Today is my birthday show me some love

4 Likes

Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

he likes the color on your tailfeather...kikikikikikikiki. grin grin
Lolz... Gerrahere
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Sandydayziz(f): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
hoebamaa:
Today is my birthday show me some love
Happy birthday to u!!!
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by wakes: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tell us more. Lol!
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by paradigmshift(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
all this una yeye topic self ..me come dey fear...
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
The best musıc to lısten after a breakup ıs enya...but waıt,why yeye topıcs just de hıt fp back to back?

1 Like

Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by DEWKID(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin She Shud celebrate after break up and never waste tears since she's the one who called it quit.

Could you give me background Color bbcode please? [bg=yellow]Example[/bg] doesnt work
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by bettercreature(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:
If u keep following me around.. Ur death certainly won't be from a natural cause
This statement is a turn off,Real lady wouldnt say this to oppposite sex! You need to check your attitude otherwise you will lose the next guy

2 Likes

Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Ized28(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mova
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Girlfriend of your's or you yourself?

1 Like

Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Why? A girlfriend of mine had to break up with her bf over reasons I can't even explain! And all she does all day's listen to music and cry, I mean she broke up with him herself so it doesn't make sense at all... But what am more interested in is 'Why music'?

I mean after a breakup, all you wanna do is lie on your bed, listen to heart shattering music...
Is that the best way to grief?
Do you think it helps cry or it's silly? undecided (Broken heart syndrome)
You need to look up uses and gratification theory.
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by DEWKID(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Need a Nice Song after breakup? Quote me and i'll give you cool
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by dharmiedrums(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
DAYUM!!! grin
Sandydayziz:
If u keep following me around.. Ur death certainly won't be from a natural cause
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
When your happy you jive to the beat when your sad you understand the lyrics

The main goal of every musician is to make songs people can connect to

Sometimes some of these songs uplift you during trying times

Knowing someone else felt the way you do now is the first step to healing

2 Likes

Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by donfemo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Maybe 1 out of hundred . grin
It's like finding a needle in the ocean tongue
You gave you a wrong impression about men. your Dad brothers or ex's
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Sandydayziz(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
bettercreature:
This statement is a turn off,Real lady wouldnt say this to oppposite sex! You need to check your attitude otherwise you will lose the next guy
I said dat in relation wit his signature nd he clearly understand since we've been chatting!! Get?
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
DEWKID:

Could you give me background Color bbcode please? [bg=yellow]Example[/bg] doesnt work

grin

U mean the highlight?

Just type this --> [Highlight] [/Highlight]

But no spacing in between & use lowercase letters..

Good luck cheesy
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
After breakup..sad music ke?! When Terry G, Olamide n Lil Kesh song never finish
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I have a weird likeness for "sad"/"depressing" songs, no matter the situation.

Maybe it's just me.
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by WomanOfRace(f): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
How can you break-up with someone and still cry.. Why did you break up at first , wrong advice I guess

You can love someone and still breakup with him. When the hurting is too much and you feel you can't take his shits anymore...you call it quit,then go behind close door,on the bed and cry your heart out with emotional songs like"there is no excuse my friend,for breaking myheart" then sleep. You feel a bit better once you wake. If care is not taken, the second guy pressuring you for relationship since but you ignored may serve as antidote as you start looking for someone to chat you up and anything is possible but if your heart wont let go, you still go back.

tears helps us offload hurting emotions when we are terribly hurt,after that, we feel better. Except you don't love him or love him enough,you won't cry. Women are too emotional no to.

I doubt I would go back if l'm the one, life goes on.
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
donfemo:

You gave you a wrong impression about men. your Dad brothers or ex's

I know someone like u will quote back coz u been hit on ur big forehead ...GUILTY... Case closed
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Why? A girlfriend of mine had to break up with her bf over reasons I can't even explain! And all she does all day's listen to music and cry, I mean she broke up with him herself so it doesn't make sense at all... But what am more interested in is 'Why music'?

I mean after a breakup, all you wanna do is lie on your bed, listen to heart shattering music...

what the hell is sad music? or do you mean slow and emotional music?
of course she needs something to relate to. those "sad music" probably has the writer expressing similar emotions with what other broken hearts feel.

only a cripple understands the pain of a cripple.
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by bonfreregong: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Music is for the sad man.
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Sandydayziz(f): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Admin401:

what the hell is sad music? or do you mean slow and emotional music?
of course she needs something to relate to. those "sad music" probably has the writer expressing similar emotions with what other broken hearts feel.

only a cripple understands the pain of a cripple.
Well m glad u understood my point... Tanx for d ans
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by sirpatrick(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's not sad music we call it soul music or blues, when you listen to such cool music it pacify your soul it bring up memories of good times and bad times why it lasted
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Trippledee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
No one is perfect
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sad music, break-up songs, Jazz, slow r n b and blues are crucial during break up because, it explains all that you wish to explain but can't find the right words. So the slow jamz gives the right words as you listen to find comfort in solace and something else, you understand the lyrics like the song was written for you.

The best to get those when you heart broken is on DSTV radio channel.
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by cuteralph101(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:

my gf of 2yrs happened to know I was cheating and she broke up...i felt down for weeks but d whole dilemma wud have been worst if not for sia's Elastic Heart. I listened to that song a thousand times am just good now when it comes to heart break. Sia's got me.

P.S. Sia - midnight decisions.
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by Sandydayziz(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
cuteralph101:
my gf of 2yrs happened to know I was cheating and she broke up...i felt down for weeks but d whole dilemma wud have been worst if not for sia's Elastic Heart. I listened to that song a thousand times am just good now when it comes to heart break. Sia's got me.

P.S. Sia - midnight decisions.
Wow, m still wondering how it helps
Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
leahcimzil:
Never been dumped in my life undecided , so i can't relate. I zoo ze zumping cool
Go and sit down jawe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? by donfemo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I know someone like u will quote back coz u been hit on ur big forehead ...GUILTY... Case closed

I'm just interested in what you said and not guilty. I cannot define every ladies character based on few experience, that will not be fair. we have terrible ladies and amazing ones too. So don't categorize everyman with the very few experiences you've had. Its also very wrong to have judged me. You don't even know me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.