Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45260 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by pussyAvenger: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:

E pain am
I don't hv problem with fine girls formin
But wen an ugly babe do am....it irritates me

see any man DAT say hi to u..jump into his arms oo

U can't be forming hard to get wen u are already hard to desire

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by pussyAvenger: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:

E pain am
I don't hv problem with fine girls formin
But wen an ugly babe do am....it irritates me

see any man DAT say hi to u..jump into his arms oo

U can't be forming hard to get wen u are already hard to desire....see cheek bones..flat breast...flat ass...skewed eyes......

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by yemsai(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
Oya lets kuku break up ni??
undecided undecided...
Is there anything in d first place ni? Cos I no understand
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by lapulgaatomica(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

And an advice to my fellow men...

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

5. Women crave for dick more than men crave for pussy.
I had to quote you cos of number 3 dude, so on point, always one problem ni sha.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

can you imagine!
is only a fool that run faster on the wrong road (bros is not an insult,
is one of my favourite quote)

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Majesticniyi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Luckygurl:

Lol!!
Before now, I had this strong conviction that I've got no business been with a partner from a different tribe but with exposure and my open mindedness now, I'm shifting grounds.

I wouldn't know my parents reaction though but I have this feeling any tribe would go as long as they are sure the person is a staunch Christian. Y'know all these dedicated Christian parents and their high handedness grin grin

Oh!!
I get where you're coming from now.
The kind of work that could take you away from home for weeks.
Having both parents engaged in that kinda work won't be too nice for the family.
Y'all tried to play safe.
Reminds me of a chat I had with my mentor kinda. He advised me to dedicate like 2-3yrs after school to advance in my career path then slow things down to an extent so as to give room to settle down and have a family.

He was right after all cos these are two packages you can't get simultaneously and be satisfied at how far you've gone.

My sister, marrying from another tribe is easier said than done o. When the issues start, you'd learn to respect all those that have succeeded at it.

As per the career, when you've had a taste of the power being successful in your career brings....you wouldn't want to let go.

You talk intelligently, let's talk more. DM?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Luckygurl(f): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Majesticniyi:

My sister, marrying from another tribe is easier said than done o. When the issues start, you'd learn to respect all those that have succeeded at it.

As per the career, when you've had a taste of the power being successful in your career brings....you wouldn't want to let go.

You talk intelligently, let's talk more. DM?

People get into it every now and then and possibly they do well at it. Definitely not easy and at the same time not impossible.

Whoops!! Can't wait to get to that level, really.

Lol!
Thanks for the compliment.
Sure! Right away smiley
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by firstking01(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:
undecided undecided... Is there anything in d first place ni? Cos I no understand
Ok
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
lapulgaatomica:
I had to quote you cos of number 3 dude, so on point, always one problem ni sha.

cool!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Onyezaza:
can you imagine! is only a fool that run faster on the wrong road (bros is not an insult, is one of my favourite quote)
Sorry "Thing"!

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by UIA04(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
masseratti:
i don't wear one boxer's a week oooo, just saying, you don start now.

Who was talking about u

Guilty mind lol
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
terrezo2002:
-Always put God first.
-Never have romantic love with your girlfriend/boyfriend. You can only do that with your spouse.
-Be trusted, truthful, loving and sacrificial.
-Whatever you do for your partner, do out of love and forget it.
Pray together, engage in profitable discussions and encourage one another.
-Be humble. Learn to say sorry even if you are not wrong.
- Avoid greed, fornication, selfishness, lies, anger, pride, jealousy, etc.
If you do all these, you will enjoy the best of life.
It is not easy though, but if you learn to rely on God, it will be possible for you. Thank you
bro try this with the wrong person, you will end up needing deliverance
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by b3llo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

And....

Finally...

Final whistle...

I Love this 100%
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
b3llo:
I Love this 100%
God love you too bro!

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by masseratti: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
UIA04:

Who was talking about u

Guilty mind lol
if i catch u. Lol
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by kingui(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

22, that's the ones I had serious relationship with. You want to know the number of diff pussies I have digged, it currently stands and 119, and the good thing here is that I don't patronise call girls.

Is anything bad?
my fellow Nigerian please if this your story is true then you need to start retracing your steps oh sex is too delicate to be handed that way.
rethink!!!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
kingui:

my fellow Nigerian please if this your story is true then you need to start retracing your steps oh sex is too delicate to be handed that way.
rethink!!!

Whats delicate about sex?

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by doll912(f): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

You sound pained. tongue tongue

Please read that last paragraph again and stop all these. Everything I said had nothing to do with my family, but my personal love life. Please just read what you quoted again

Pained, nigga humor me. Your mindset is usually as a result of upbringing, peers and environment or anything you expose yourself to. So read with understanding or allow your male ego do it for you
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by ikp120(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
doll912:

Pained, nigga humor me. Your mindset is usually as a result of upbringing, peers and environment or anything you expose yourself to. So read with understanding or allow your male ego do it for you

Babe stop all this childish stuff. I was asked to say something, and I said something, and you're here attacking me for speaking out.

I don't even know what male ego is. My relationships taught me all those lessons I put down up there.

Please behave more maturely next time. If you have issues with me, then let's talk in private. Okay.

We could be close buddies you know wink

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by lordfalcao(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:

Good fr u den..
k
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
I learnt that I have P.E. damn frustrating
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

I didn't asked if there was a space dear. Even if there was, you would have been the one to gain more in almost all ramification.
this is were u brag,important ke
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
dissybling:
this is were u brag,important ke
Brag? for what reason? I just stated the obvious babe!
And where have you been since morning?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Brag? for what reason? I just stated the obvious babe!
And where have you been since morning?
kia if I hear say person miss me
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 12:10am On Dec 15, 2016
dissybling:
kia if I hear say person miss me

Lol, maybe I did missed you. Is there now any hope for me? ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Lol, maybe I did missed you. Is there now any hope for me? ?
noo ...lol
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2016
dissybling:
noo ...lol
I should say bye? and it would be final.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
I should say bye? and it would be final.
bye...how,na u sabi
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2016
dissybling:
bye...how,na u sabi
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dissybling(f): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=GentlemanUnltd post=51939084][/quote]
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2016
dissybling:
I know what you want!
Let me chat you off here, what about that?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by machi25(f): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
AMEN TO THE EMBOLDENED!
sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.