Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45258 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Riddler32: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
i n dey do maga things o, i dont even have the mind.

Nonetheless, your comment is scary sha

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by yemsai(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
OK great advice. thanks
Lol..wlcm
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Humm..Love has done more of bad that good to Nairaland guys and babes..Its tells through some comments here.

Lesson: Love with both heart and brain..That what I learnt from my previous relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by yemsai(f): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
You can't agree with me on everything yet you call me your bf abiundecided??
Bf? Since wen?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by hadi200(f): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:
I learnt two lessons from my previous relationship, but as funny as it seems, I'm not imbibing those lessons in my current relationship and I pray to God I don't regret it.

These are,

Even while being optimistic, you have to be realistic.

Secondly, be nice, be loyal, but don't be a fool.

Lalasticlala
not to show ur bf how much u love dem cus dey r going to take advantage of it
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by yemsai(f): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
lordfalcao:
angry person wan sex, you tell am make he no do am, if he no do am you go give am? undecided
U can as well gv him ur sister....
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Xmen149(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
lol,.bunch of broken fellows.................................................switch off ur emotion like stephan you l see,every lil thing will be ok cool
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by dingbang(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seftgun:

Chk your mail, bro
replied
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by UIA04(f): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Sure bro, there are good women, infact let me be frank with you, there are more good women than good men but either she is good or bad there is always one thing that binds all the women together, problem. they all have problems and they re problems themselves.

A nessesary evil?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nickymezor(f): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
doctorofgirls:
OK,am coolest Chris and u
nicky
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by lereinter(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single
now or before
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
UIA04:

A nessesary evil?
I think this is exactly the best way of describing you women.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by lereinter(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
Never to put all my eggs in one basket.

to ba le eku meji wa pofo meji meji
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by RoyalBlak007: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

U ke

You that is the president of women /ladies and girls affairs.

.rotfl grin and who told
you that? .
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Yewandequeen(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.rotfl grin and who told
you that? .

I Know so
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by UIA04(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

I think this is exactly the best way of describing you women.

Lol

It's the same way we see u men

U come into our lives like a knight in shining armour and then we soon realiZe u wear one boxers for one week.

Or u have more than one sexual partner which u don't Consider Cheating but just being men or the wicked mother inlaws or siblings who don't know what privacy is d list is endless
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
lereinter:

to ba le eku meji wa pofo meji meji
ira ni jo
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by lordfalcao(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:

U can as well gv him ur sister....
let him look for her and chyke. If she gree no problem. Nobi to tell am Mk he no do anything.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Mavelshee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
-
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by RoyalBlak007: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I Know so

.now ur getting me scared...
.am not that kinda guy babe grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by pussyAvenger: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
idalex:

@eleburu let's talk pls
zbaba7690@gmail.com
thanks
idalex.....see your wack taste in women...look DAT girl eyes well.....mteeeeewwww and she day even form not searching.... Ugly, fake tinz

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by pussyAvenger: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
idalex:

@eleburu let's talk pls
zbaba7690@gmail.com
thanks
idalex.....see your wack taste in women...look DAT girl eyes well.....mteeeeewwww and she day even form not searching.... Ugly, fake tinz.....

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by firstking01(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:
Bf? Since wen?
Smh, forgotten so soon?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
pussyAvenger:
idalex.....see your wack taste in women...look DAT girl eyes well.....mteeeeewwww and she day even form not searching.... Ugly, fake tinz
E pain am
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by masseratti: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
UIA04:

Lol

U come into our lives like a knight in shining armour and then we soon realiZe u wear one boxers for one week.

Or u have more than one sexual partner which u don't Consider Cheating but just being men or the wicked mother inlaws or siblings who don't know what privacy is d list is endless
i don't wear one boxer's a week oooo, just saying, you don start now.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by McTobe(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
damesilver:
Put God first before everything else.

Give up unreasonable expectation.

Be the first to do the right thing. Do not wait for the other person.

Trust in the power of intuition.

Love your partner as you love yourself.

Respect them as you would love to be respected.

Do not do anything that will later oppress them.

Do not let familiarity breeds contempt. Refuse the temptation to take your partner less than esteemed.

Always act in such a way as you would meet a new person for the first time.

Do not cloud the sense of individuality. Enhance the sense of separateness no matter how close.

Let the word of God be your priority, your guide, source of strength, and your ultimate standard of living.

Do not see your bodies only as an object to be marshalled for the purpose of sensual gratification.

The physical body must be equally respected like the soul, it must be seen as something inviolable and not to be lustfully exposed in order to entice.

It is a temple of a higher power. Keep it pure.

Be humble; be teachable and be willing to learn.

Always remember that whatever you sow you must reap. What you do for your neighbor you do in reality only for yourselves.

An adherent of the light of Truth can always be identified anywhere any time. Upward may your path lead. AMEN
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by moemindz: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Menzy86:
d "once a lady tells u she is don, she is done" part aint always applicable. It only applies wen d guy has been a total dick and good for nothing. All my ex's dat thought they were done wit me several yrs ago r still hanging around my life (plus d married one) after I hav long moved on. Confusion n greed actually makes som think dey r done wit u wen dey barely even started.

You have a point....

But judging from what you u said, there is "something" they are hanging around for. That they are hanging around doesn't necessarily mean they have your "good" in mind... Pls Note

Talking about the " total dick" "good for nothing" guy u mentioned, lemme draw ur attention to these words i saw here on Nairaland : "let her see your worst, she either dislikes you instantly or loves you to infinity"
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by yemsai(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
lordfalcao:
let him look for her and chyke. If she gree no problem. Nobi to tell am Mk he no do anything.
Good fr u den..
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by yemsai(f): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, forgotten so soon?
Yes...pls remind me
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
yemsai:
Yes...pls remind me
Oya lets kuku break up ni??
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
UIA04:

Lol

The real truth here is that lot of guys just want a loving and stress free relationship with their gf but you women always seems to come with something totally opposite.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by daneni1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Oh my God, she doesnt know how to fork?!? I once had an ex like that, she will just lie down like a log of wood, if u say turn, she turns, if u say climb, she climbs, no invention.
The apology part, her own, na 'Alex sorry, sorry nah, nawao, I am sorry, hia'.
Sometimes I feel like punching her lights off. But she was a very interesting girl, we still talk though, and she has improved on her forking skills. Lol

Choi.....u dey steal cookies abi.
how u take know say she have improve in her fucking skills

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.