Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45144 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
terrezo2002:
-Always put God first.
-Never have romantic love with your girlfriend/boyfriend. You can only do that with your spouse.
-Be trusted, truthful, loving and sacrificial.
-Whatever you do for your partner, do out of love and forget it.
Pray together, engage in profitable discussions and encourage one another.
-Be humble. Learn to say sorry even if you are not wrong.
- Avoid greed, fornication, selfishness, lies, anger, pride, jealousy, etc.
If you do all these, you will enjoy the best of life.
It is not easy though, but if you learn to rely on God, it will be possible for you. Thank you

-Never have romantic love with your girlfriend/boyfriend. You can only do that with your spouse.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Lol. It was o. My current babe still get scared when she hears the name Lizzy (my ex) though she knows I have nothing to do with her again....the connection we had was just too strong. We connected on all levels since we think alike as engineers. Truth be told tho, the clash between what Igbos count as respect and what Yorubas count as respect is just too wide. it caused major issues. Yoruba mums and Igbo dads ehn.... cheesy

As per the career thingy, she's even more obsessed with her career in engineering than I am. We just won't have worked if we got married. She's a Petroleum engineer while I'm a mechanical engineer...both usually deal with being away from Ur family a lot or shift based. Difficult choice to make but we had to make it for out children. What more?

Phew
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abee79:
I learnt the hard way that the human heart has the tendency to be extremely stu.pid!
Before you expose it to the violent storms of love (whatever that means undecided), ensure you are spiritually, emotionally, financially and physically mature.

If you are still in school, forget relationships. Face your studies!

If as a guy, you don't have a source of income, or are still depending on your parents, please save yourself the pain. hustle first! Love will find you when you are ready

Girls: Any guy who fornicates with you will not marry you. Even if you do get married, the foundation of trust has been eroded. Keep yourself pure.

Do not rely on your own understanding or adopt the advises of your peers - trust in God's wisdom alone.

What you sow is what you will reap - if you defile someone's child, someone else will defile your own child grin

Time: Everyone makes time for who/what they love. If they start claiming busy, don't even think twice - break it up!

A relationship that is one-sided is primed to fail eventually

A person who does not have self control in a relationship will definitely not have self control in marriage lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Be yourself - if a person does not like you the way you are, they should go and hug transformer.

Girls: If any guy uses the line "if you love me you will allow me have s.x with you" - dump him. Don't think twice [thank me latter cool]

Any relationship that takes you away from God is a toxic relationship. Flee!

A person that wants to keep the relationship secret (from your friends and family) wants to cheat and then dump you. Be wise!
NEVER commit yourself to a goal-less relationship. Some guys are experts at wasting ladies' time - they know they will not marry them, but they enjoy fetching from the honey pot. When they are through, they will move to the one they had always really loved!

Girls: Nothing you do will make a guy marry you, if he doesn't want to marry you. If you like, cook for him, wash for him, do all the aerobics in bed. If he has not planned to marry you, nothing for you!

Good news is, if a guy is serious about the relationship, he will not leave you in doubt! wink

[Trust me, I hated the above advises myself when I was much younger. Looking back in retrospect, I now realise that those old school philosophies are time tested and solid. Now I sound old school myself grin. Hate me if you like, one day you will grow up and become an old school philosopher too...]

Nice

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by orangb: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by grosy: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2017
I love d rum
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by RickandMorty: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2017
orlando5:
Fvck that b!tch b4 she realises u are broke!

Hahaha i chocked on my meal.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by RickandMorty: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Damjoy:
Steady Communication... I was lost from the world because of my psychological-problems from birth... I couldn't hold on because I was trying so hard to discover my true identity...

Atleast one person blames himself.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by damesilver(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Blood of Jesus
What happened sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.