Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36048 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by pwetie: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
People saying he's been sarcastic. dt brings me back to ma initial statement! isn't it completely insane for some one to make a JOKE, outta stuff like this?

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by tomzman: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
I know Alibaba was being sarcastic but I must confess this is a bad attempt. Helen Paul was right after all.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by drossy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

bros..the thing fear me ooh!! people dont really gerrit!!!

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by stan241(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
A lot of the comments on the first page of this thread shows why our universities never rank among the best in Africa talk more of the world. Can't believe people can be so slow in assimilation like that

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by eenai(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sad! Falcons may not win this trophy next time. Their morale has been dampened and dashed. This is the agony you suffer for being the best in Nigeria. That is why mediocrity strives in the country.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by teemy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
e.g you are talking about the two boys in your village killed in police custody while our army killed many biafrans last year and lots of islamic movement folks last december. we have a long list of genocide and who says we have stopped? abeg park jo
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by chidaddy1198(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
I think he his looking for cheap recognition from present political leaders.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by metorichmond(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
stan241:
A lot of the comments on the first page of this thread shows why our universities never rank among the best in Africa talk more of the world. Can't believe people can be so slow in assimilation like that

And who told you everyone on the first page went to universities?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by teemy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
by the above i have stylishly brought up salient issues and added that we have not put the right mechanism in place to curb a reoccurrence. hope you get ALI BABA's play now ammyluv2002?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by BCISLTD: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
x12345678x:
After reading some of d comments on this I rilly scared for this country and d kinda graduates we churn out each year. Any of u heard of #sarcasm chai

My brother...it is disheartening

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by room089: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
See wetin MMM freezing of people's account cause?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
the way d moderator initially headlined the message on front page showed how incompetent he/she is....it got to show that seun employs educated illiterates....he/she must have read the complains and interpretations of the intelligent readers on nairaland,who were able to decode the figure of speech used before the moderator edited the headlines

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by newmusic: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sarcasm, that's a banter on the federal govt and whoever is responsible of the girls' welfare.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by metallisc(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Shagati:

Thanks guys for redeeming my hope in the future of this country. Left to the posters pouring venom I would have said we are sunk. Simple English comprehension.

What was the pass rate in O'Level English again?
Oh, this explains it.

it is a sad situation o! even when you try to educate, what you see in their brains' entrance...

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by chiefojiji(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
red beret man must have hacked into this man's IG account.........
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by metallisc(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
chidaddy1198:
I think he his looking for cheap recognition from present political leaders.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by martineverest(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
metorichmond:
This man na bag of beans, with him dry old fashioned jokes. To even think the call him king of comedy baffles me. Up chelsea jare!!!
dullard...so,u didnt do figure of speech in jss2....cant u sense sarcasm/satire/snarcasm?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by x12345678x: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blainz:

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, he is wrong.
And the way he coined his post was a bad attempt at sarcasm.

Jokes don finish for the guy mouth - Hellen Paul was right
Chai 9ja we r finished, my brother pls which skull did u attend.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by bameyi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
My people you see life. Around 1995, when Ali baba dey do corporate Christmas show for bank then Citizens Bank at Victoria Island. Na beg him dey come in come beg for the contract even then him no get competitors like now. Money don dey him pocket na to dey talk to this poor ladies like say na him buy their boot.

Ali baba na Christian or Muslim him be any na eriwo ya him dey practice. Anyway Bible say if man work make we pay them their daily wages. Well I rest my case for the fact that they worked for it they deserved to be paid.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by pumpindkay(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
x12345678x:

they don't read to understand. Alibaba just mocked Nigeria government.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
For the slowpokes insulting the man... SARCASM!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Thatslimboy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
It's even disgraceful coming from someone many people look up to as a role model. Those ladies are been cheated after full commitment to the country and you expect them not to protest. It is the fault of our legends if they didn't protest for theor rights abeg.
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when yoqu were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by michealade(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hi guyz, I am in need of $5k worth of amazon gift cards and $3.5k worth of itunes gift cards urgently,hit me up if you have any for sale (even if not all) and get your cash in 30mins max. BBM:2BA730C4. Whatsapp:07062652541. Please help re broadcast...
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by tifevirtue: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who is interested in cool cash?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by idupaul: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Alibaba you are wrong.

What is wrong with you?when you were a student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma(Bensu then),you were squatting at the hostel and practically begging to feed.

Today you have blown up,and you are describing the wages of the Falcons as peanuts?talk of arrogance.

What did this Clown read again?Philosophy. And if not for the fact that God smiled on you,you would still have been philosophizing on the road side with Aristotle, and talking to yourself like a mad man.

Even Dangote has not referred to any body's money as peanuts,let alone somebody who for now,is getting fed and clothed by his well to do wife.

The Falcons have a right to ask for their wages,and I am in support of them,and for Alibaba,he should shut up.

--Modified-

Settled back to read Alibaba's comments again,and just noticed it was dripping with sarcasm.

I apologize Alibaba.

What weed did you smoke?
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by fortress100(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
u guys got it wrong. alibaba is Sarcastically blasting Nigeria govt.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by brownlord: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
x12345678x:

I'm really surprised myself, I had to go over his post again to be sure what I read before.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by erenma24(f): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
It's people like this that we don't need in dis country, every1 has a brain but only few use it. many are literates but few are smart. embarassed
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by djslimzy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Basket mouth and Bovi don surpass u na 4 our heroines head u won cum put am...monkeybaba
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Rainmaker69(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He's not making any sense!

Protesting for peanuts? Smh undecided undecided undecided

He's using sarcasm and irony to make his point. He actually means the opposite of what he's saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Timaya Looks Dapper In Church Outfit / Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos) / Ronke Oshodi Weeps For Lateef Titilop Itakure At His Burial