Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76121 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BisQuit(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Where what?

Why ain't you replying my mention Djifa(did I spell it right)?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by shaydeenamz(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
lol very wink
mehn u tell n sassy can u hit me up
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Laisiakande: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2017
i like busty lady though heep is also very attractive
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Where what?
the town or city where you are from
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by concho(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Exactly.

I once went to meet this Facebook friend who gets hundreds of likes on her pictures, trust me bro, she's not worth 20 likes in person.

That's not bad though cause I ain't worth fifteen likes myself.
lwkmd..........ur money gets u d likes bro. the hustle is real
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BisQuit(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Who's Djifa?

Your native name..can't quite get the spelling but you should recall from my dp here..

Your 7741 number stopped going through since March...we used to exchange VNs..can we talk through mail?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Laisiakande: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2017
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Laisiakande: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2017
it depend on every one taste.for me busty is the key.
Toks2008:
Unfortunately It is not easy to find someone of the opposite sex who has all one needs in terms of physical sexual features.A guy may see a bootilicious lady without a wow bust-line and sometimes come across a lady with an angelic face without "a nice tit or booty".

And a lady may see a very cute guy yet there will be a but that seem to disqualify such.

So my question to guys and ladies is "what is that one sexual feature you crave for the most in the opposite sex?..in other words,that sexual feature you can't imagine your partner not having

Mine is a nice looking bust-line...so what is yours?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2017
I Love em intelligent & ! Dont care what they look like as intelligence does it for me...OH! I love em merchandise falling&soft average size, not sagging...falling for em would depend on how gentle & romantically passionate they can get..
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by eyickson(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=51962479]Have you not seen boobs that got guts?

Hold them down with tight bra and the tits will still point out.

And they are normally round and always stand out like a rough 17 nut at the tip of 17 bolt[/quoteChai! people spoil for dis world, Bros Na waoh... your description eh!
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BisQuit(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, can't really place the face tho it rings a bell. Mark?

Yea...where have you been? What happened?why did you change your line?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Volta region.
makydebbie:
Volta region.

undecided hearing that place for the first time...
All tru 100-400 i spent the summers in ghana, never heard of that place..
VOLTA REGION...
Leme make some calls...
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Rozaytee: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Incredible tits and an aggressive round and firm ass.

And the owner must be tall.
hian!
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

Intelligence yes, wealth no more like charisma, the others are just intrinsic.

I'm 5'9'' the last time I checked... I think I've grown taller

You are tall o...but it's hard to see a lady that is at tall as i am...
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Rozaytee: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Have you not seen boobs that got guts?

Hold them down with tight bra and the tits will still point out.

And they are normally round and always stand out like a rough 17 nut at the tip of 17 bolt
the erotic gods!..i hail oo
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Lyssa(f): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
I like a handsome and intelligent man with a fat bank account.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Toks2008:

You are tall o...but it's hard to see a lady that is at tall as i am...

Yea I am but because I'm chubby it doesn't seem so.

Hmmmm how tall are you?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by dheilaw1(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
straight and fleshy legs
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

Yea I am but because I'm chubby it doesn't seem so.

Hmmmm how tall are you?

Take a guess by looking at this pics

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Take a guess by looking at this pics
The statute or the man?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

The statute or the man?

lol! statue bawo! that is me striking a pose with the statue so just take a quick guess of my height.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2017
edeXede:
cry

I can kill for big breast. Apple and orange flavor

auntsimbiat fall on u
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Toks2008:

lol! statue bawo! that is me striking a pose with the statue so just take a quick guess of my height.

Hmmmm you're really tall. 6'2''?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

Hmmmm you're really tall. 6'2''?
6'3"
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BisQuit(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
You can make your calls.

Didn't change it, I still use it for calls.

Aiiht..will reach out
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Talkingboy: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2017
CaptPlanet:
I'm a sucker for big eyes, little make up, long full legs and fresh feet.

Oh and of course nicely shaped body and a decent aSs.

Capt this early morning?

Sir, So If you meet a Lady now, You will tell her to remove her shoes for u to see her feet ?

Buhari , Buhari. See what you have caused Ooooo
angry angry angry
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by DCZino(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2017
ASS nd Boobs

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.