Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76093 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by solomix10(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
I have a thing for ladies with flesh. Whether you're slim or not soo slim or normal, just have some flesh that can be fundled. I think that as long as you have some flesh, your bum and rack can't be that bad. It's good enough for me.
bros we have the same desire

#FLESHY
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:
see how the thread long. if its meaningful thread it wont go past 1 page. who is the perverted mod that brought this topic to front page

Most threads are meaningful but while some are basically educative and informative,we just read without the need to comment which is why the pages are short but an interactive thread such as this usually attracts comments hence the long pages.

Lastly there is nothing perversive about the thread but it depends on your definition of perversion.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by yorhmienerd(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Women also get turned on by the smell from a guys armpit. It relaxes their mood and regulate their heartbeat too
shocked
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Toks2008:

6'3"

I tried na grin

I had a roommate that was that tall
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

I tried na grin

I had a roommate that was that tall

Yeah you really tried.

It's pretty difficult for ladies your height to get a taller guy but you just might be fortunate.

Do have a great day ahead sis.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Yeah you really tried.

It's pretty difficult for ladies your height to get a taller guy but you just might be fortunate.

Do have a great day ahead sis.

I don't really think so... same height is not bad.

You too bro.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by YelloweWest: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Flintstone06:

Ehwww undecided
You're not a girl. I don't expect you to understand tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by lebron7(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
undecided tall,above 6ft
○Big willy,dont like it tiny undecided
○pankcakes & a man's body dont blend,his booty needs some shape lipsrsealed
○Facial hair
○Money....alot of it smiley
○big lips...for kissin' wink wink

No,where can i find this my ideal?
Don't worry Jesus is coming
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by michaelolushola: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Lol. This sounds exactly like what those babes write on their profile on LostRib.com grin grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by highness25(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Toks2008:

E be like sey woman Don show you shege
brother, pretty girls are something else. In fact fear them whether pretty or ugly. I've seen something
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
You can make your calls.

Didn't change it, I still use it for calls.
well its confirmed... I never knew about such a place, from the way am been told about it,seems to be a really nice place. I will surely lookout for the place next summer.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
I will stay in touch with you here till i come around..... 7years since i left school,haven't stepped my foot in ghana. @least now that i ave got a friend to tag alone with when i visit....
makydebbie:
That'll be cool cool
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BisQuit(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Doubt it'll go since I'm in Nigeria.

Are you for real? Since when? So how do I reach you now?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by CaptPlanet(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Talkingboy:

Sir, So If you meet a Lady now, You will tell her to remove her shoes for u to see her feet ?

Buhari , Buhari. See what you have caused Ooooo
angry angry angry

My brother, me sef tire na.

I don't even need to ask her to take of her shoes. Besides the tops of most female shoes are not covered so u can always see.

Buhari himself is a guyman, take a good look at Aisha's leg, you'll understand what I mean. wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Teespice(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nov6:
Why you no go say big cassava or cucumba Your size says it all... So the guys without big cassava or cucumber nko? They should go for enlargment be that... Girls sha
do you have issues with my post or you just want to menstruate with words?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Teespice(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Okay, no vex.

But your statement implies you would certainly prefer something bigger in size...

So we're on the same page.

For me, just be petite, have that hourglass shape with booty that isn't totally obvious but we'll rounded.

I'm good to go...

whatever rocks your boat.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Teespice:

do you have issues with my post or you just want to menstruate with words?

it seems you've really got an attitude issh....
Bcoz i cant see anything wrong in what i said or commented...
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Teespice(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nov6:

it seems you've really got an attitude issh....
Bcoz i cant see anything wrong in what i said or commented...

I don't have an attitude, rather you do.

you said "my size says it all", then "guys without big cassava or cucumber should then go for enlargment"

then you ended it with "girls sha"

you talk as if I am not supposed to have description of what I want when it comes to a man's body which I find highly displeasing.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Teespice:

I don't have an attitude, rather you do.

you said "my size says it all", then "guys without big cassava or cucumber should then go for enlargment"

then you ended it with "girls sha"

you talk as if I am not supposed to have description of what I want when it comes to a man's body which I find highly displeasing.

Gfriend i guess we both misunderstood ourselves........here,

am really sorry tho,
i meant no insultive words...
Or try to get you offended in anyway.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
khiaa:

That's why a lot of people can"t stand Africans because you come over as newbies and you have this false preconceived notions of what you believe America to be with your naivety and your arrogance and behaving like an ostrich with your head stuck in the sand until racism hits you and then you want to relate and that is when you are told that you went that way>>>>>>>>>>>> so stay that way. When you are hurt you don't have any support because of your arrogance. I try to tell people that all Africans aren't like you and there are still decent ones here.

Another thing, who the hell are you to tell me how I can feel about a country that my family goes centuries back and contributed to building this country you lowly newbie Your mentality is just as stupid if I were to tell Nigerians how and what to feel about their country, dumb right. I see that you live in Los Angeles, where Compton?

To all Nigerians this post is exclusively for this nutcase who so rudely posted to me and is no way directed towards you.

It has been confirmed now to me beyond any reasonable doubt that you do reside in an impoverished and downtrodden enclave of America where you are trampled on like the dangly armed troglodyte that you are.

I've lived in the USA since 1986 and I have never once encountered an act of racism. Maybe because I am law abiding and not a doped up junkie.

I really don't care what silo you wish to put me into because of your frustration and your lack of social skills, I am a good citizen that represents my birth country and my adopted one very well. I pay my taxes and perform my civic duties. So as to what you and your curmudgeons think of Africans? Well, that is your own skeleton that you have to live with in your closets. I really don't care. What I care about is standing up to unappreciative and back stabbing deranged wackjobs like you that like to come on here and bite the hands that feed you. You are free to migrate to any other country in the world if you have so much pent up anger at USA.

Regarding rudeness, here's where you meekly attempted to insult me but unfortunately that would world if I respected you. AS it is you are nonsensical and inconsequential asshat so what you say doesn't matter:

khiaa:

Stop your ignorance, how did you come up with that conclusion from my statement mor.on ? The U.S. is a racist country that was founded on racism and it still exist terribly today. The racist constitution hasn't changed and to this day in the constitution Africans are still considered as part human and part beast

If you think that racism only applies to where you live in America then you are a fool . Donald trump has made it comfortable for bigots to be open with their bigotry.

So you basically and cowardly by intentionally misspelling called me a moro.n which is against the TOS of the site.

I don't live in Compton, but if I did I would still not experience racism there because like I said I carry myself well.

We have a saying in my tribe "Omo ale lo nfi owo osi juwe ile baba e". If you are looking for someone to help you beat up on a good and decent country then it is not me and I will rebut you all day long on that matter as it's dear to me.

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Teespice:

whatever rocks your boat.

You seriously need to take your own advice in your signature.

I only stated the obvious and you're acting funny.

Meanwhile you typed it on your own.

Stop acting funny, liking big sized cassava is not anything to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

It's your choice and a great one too, be proud of your desires.

angry
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Teespice(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You seriously need to take your own advice in your signature.

I only stated the obvious and you're acting funny.

Meanwhile you typed it on your own.

Stop acting funny, liking big sized cassava is not anything to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

It's your choice and a great one too, be proud of your desires.

angry

calm down jor, it's not so serious.

if I didn't like it, I won't write it in the first place.

nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

Oya smile.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by robosky02(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
onyindidi grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by bejeria101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

Just carry clay and mold her na grin grin
Na car abi human being wey get these features? Kilode! Wat happin? Lol
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Teespice:

calm down jor, it's not so serious.

if I didn't like it, I won't write it in the first place.

nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

Oya smile.
What is a cassava?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by bejeria101(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

Eeewwwwww.....The lady that told you this must be very weird

Eeyama! Im fainting joor,with or without your permission lol
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na dis kain tin dey sweet am angry undecided
FortuneTeller:

cheesy
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ahhh shocked shocked e ma woo lalasticlalala shocked shocked ...

So she must av a snake mark on her ass shocked wow shocked shocked
lalasticlala:

I no go talk. If I talk now, they go say no wonder....
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmm I know it's the not physical and special tree that grows without season. And u prefer a long and robust tree at that angry undecided
Divay22:
The things i find most attractive about someone,are almost not physical grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Oyindidi(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
robosky02:
onyindidi grin
You like wahala
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Divay22:
The things i find most attractive about someone,are almost not physical grin grin grin grin
Does it mean you can marry a guy like Aki and pawpaw as long as he has that non physical quality you find attractive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.