Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (73913 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
i don tell them in my work place they no go hear na so i dey laugh them like this hahahahahah mmm is bye gone

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by komzybrown(f): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
nawaoooo, everyday is about mmm, pls dnt u hv other tins to write abt
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by philipobiz: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:
I think MMM is gone for good for the following reasons :

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.

On point
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
ikp120:

I've never seen a person whose reasoning is as whack as yours mehn. That your last paragraph gave you away mehn. angry cry

Can you explain why his reasoning is flawed? I am serious by the way.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by abfalkolly(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.

Just so you know participants are still actively providing help.

Kindly keep your negative views and opinions to yourself.

Stop taking medicine for other people's problems. .. go fix yours first.
#ISTANDWITHMMM
I yimmu4u
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by chuksoyo21(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
poster is really sick in the head....
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Pasca07: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
osazsky:
Rocking my mmm till infinity just got 140k on Wednesday and pledge 100k. Pls let's not stop pledging. And I must hack this site so that we nor go dey hear false mmm news from seun and he pple. News like mmm kills 200 persons in lagos or mmm amputate 4 in kano or mmm arrest 4 boko haram members in borno, mmm causes 15 gasly motto accident in Kwara, 4 die cos of mmm cultists and 10 ritualistic die during fracas. Mmm buried 2 infants and mmm makes 30 women to abort their pregnancy. Mmm behead 10 corpers. We are tired of dis rubbish abeg say something else na una money? By Jan. All of una go shame
guy u are really funny...
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by yusufu16: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Believe me the Web Admin of MMM is now a multi-billionaire. All he needs to do is to send message to millions of Nigerians to Provide help to a special account.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by goldman777: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
another brother of mmm will open soon they will call it nmm {naija mumu man} and many blinded mumu,s will join and get scammed again

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by wexyee: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

THE REASON WHY I WILL BUY A BRAND NEW USED BRAIN FOR YOU

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

yea nd they coned 3.3millions nigerians into lossing their money.... Nw between u n him who hav a dead brain
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by 123papas(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
you are almost right but the truth is:

MMM had to promise to come back in January so that people dont 'die' immediately. By January when it will be confirmed announced that the system has crashed, victims would have developed a tough skin to bear the loss and it wont be too shocking then.

oglalasioux:

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by sidneyj(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
hazyfm1:
cheesy

When they open in January, you can jump from EKO bridge

grin grin ;
and if they did not open in january, u can take rat poison to make it faster
lazy ass grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by David25(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Everyone knows that the scheme would crash sooner or later, but if you ask me, I don't think the time is now.
So when this thing comes back come January, I'm gonna register, PH and get my own free money before this thing finally packs up, say in two years time? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by thelegend1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

The beauty of common sense at work with this singular reason.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
I didnt register for the scheme but someone i know invested heavily in it.
At least for her sake it shouldnt crash cry

If not for her, i would be laughing my ass out now cry
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by lakesider(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
people who have their money in mmm have moved on . all dis ones looking for cheap popularity are still writing about MMM
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by sidneyj(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
the far of MMM is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by wexyee: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
sidneyj:

and if they did not open in january, u can take rat poison to make it faster
lazy ass grin grin grin grin
grin grin stop giving ideas
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by zzbrodah: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
amdoyin82:
I know some people have been praying and waiting for mmm to crash simply because they cud not take the risk of Investing money and saw people collecting money. As for me, I still have hope that mmm will be back by January. If at all nothing happens by January as it was the expectation of some financial houses like insurance scheme, microfinance and others, life shud continue jare. I also provided help of 50k and was even due to get help. No shaking!

I pray it bounces back...But from your write up,i got two key points. You said MMM is an investment by a way of providing financial help to others at a profit.

Now my question is that is there a contractual agreement between you being the helper and the person you help(helpee) that it attracts a certain percentage over a period of time. Because investment comes with return but help do not..

If not,then its not an investment but a gamble. Dont be offended.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

If you compare the people riped off by mmm and those it paid, you will cry for a month.

You are only seeing one side of the coin.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by macmoyor(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol.... Are you saying MMM is another yahoo business where people have donated their money and the founder just pack all the money and ran away bah?

Well that's what it looks like. MMM would likely be back in Jan, which would likely be the case because there are millions of easy targets clients so mmm can't just pack and leave nija like that, the easy money the mmM's are making is sweet.

The funny thing is that guys send their potential magas birthday packages, expensive gifts, credit their account etc just to make the deal look legit and as a bait. for instance, if a lady received expensive ring from her online suitor,well anybody telling her that its a scam would be her potential enemy of progress right.??

The mmm scheme is more or less same. they would be giving out payments and make things look legit as such they keep getting more clients until they have hit the potential big jackpot, then froze the account then come back again, rinse and repeat. there are lots of red flags for someone to doubt the legitimacy of the scheme. But the vulnerable would always be vulnerable.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by 3sexy: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
7 reasons why your brain needs replacement !

1. It is sour
2. It is archaic
3. It is filled with evil
4. It contains cartarrh
5. It is swollen with hatred
6. It does not recognise anything good
7. It is too small to understand MMM

Pls replace ur brain ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by LadyAimy: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by ikp120(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
9jakohai:

Can you explain why his reasoning is flawed? I am serious by the way.

How could he say that the free drink promo being offered by all those brewery guys are expired drinks? WTF!

How can he imply that the free call time and data offered by Telecoms are not worth it? C'mon is he a kid who hasn't really enjoyed their offers? I remember MTN's free call stuff back then. I still miss it till today mehn. Imagine the free night calls mehn. C'mon think and appreciate great offers.

The air you breath is free mehn. Things ain't meant to be paid for if not for the greed of men. I love free things, and I give free things a lot too because I believe that things were meant to be free from the beginning mehn. But man is just full of greed mehn. My point is that you should open your eyes and take advantage of the free or cheap, but valuable, stuffs you can see in life.

C'mon bro, you know that what he postulated in that last paragraph is really whacked mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by wexyee: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
hazyfm1:
cheesy

When they open in January, you can jump from EKO bridge
grin grin ;
cheesy cheesy i dey pity ur naivity towards mmm activity
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by musa7m(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

do you know de history of MMM..if no go and google. P****sy
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by MrEverest(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
back2dmatter:
Not Media, It's ƠLUWASEUN OSEWA !!!

I'm beginning to wonder if the dude was financialy induced to tarnish the image of mmm. Its so disgusting seeing lies, fabrications and conspiracy theories flying all over nairaland with impunity. They will all be put to shame when mmm resurfaces in january. They are doing all within their power to discourage people from providing help on mmm but everything depends on mmm members, they should continue phing regardless of the noise from loosers!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by hazyfm1: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
wexyee:
cheesy cheesy i dey pity ur naivity towards mmm activity

As if I care... mtcheeew
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by wizjid69: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

MMM = Mumu Mumu Mumu
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Wolexyoshi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
I think it's high time we mavrodians start raining abuse and spells on all this enemy of progress. Mavro are frozen till January and you are all posting that MMM has crashed.

May the terrestrial powers wey no make harmattan show face for Lagos this period seize the breath of those posting and publishing rumor that MMM has crashed.

Proudly Mavrodian.
#Istandwithmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by obanth2016: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
If u deliberately close ur eyes to light to deny d existence of sunshine, u are an hypocrite. U deceive urself. We at MMM are happy with it and u are here in ignorance fabricating lies not only to create u founded panic but to drive traffic to ur blog. When MMM finally returns in January, u are free to leave Nigeria for us and jump to heaven if u can. Because then u wd b coming with another story. Poor boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.