Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (73886 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by macmoyor(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
wow... I can't believe you typed all this based on your ignorant speculation...

Next time, don't just speculate or assume the way you think something works is how it really works, ask questions, make research so to help broaden your knowledge about the world around you.

Back to how MMM works...

The scheme is a member to member payment.... meaning no one is paying the founder of MMM any money, what he did was only create a platform(website) where he links people to each other to provide help and receive help, if you register you'll input your account details and who ever is matched to pay you will see your bank details and pay directly into your account.

Again i repeat No one is paying money to the founder of MMM, the only area I can say the founder generates money is through traffic from the members that log in for their activities on his website.

So your myth of one person receiving the whole money and running away is wrong

haha at generate traffic, you don't just generate money if peps log into your website.. first off, if you dont have ad sense and if you do, if no one is clicking on your registered ads, you wont make a kobo, and google pays you money like once a month if you generate enough clicks.you wont easily grow super rich overnight with ad sense,it takes time to grow that niche....

that's by the way, so during this fiasco, what happened to the guys who are waiting to get paid? or cash out their payment.so why haven't peeps catch out their money yet and were rather told to wait till jan. So for the guys who had given help and waiting to receive help, where is the money they have paid in to since they cant receive help and they dont have access to their money till jan? so what is the reason for the scheme to be paused?
If there's indeed no central account as you said, then where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?
Who freezed the account since the payment is done to individual account?
And if MMM didnt come back in Jan, what happens to the matured money thats already in the MMM system? Why cant peps access their money this Xmas time. Guys need their invested money for this festive season. People are crying to get their invested money back, just forget about the promised interest.

Convince me to be part of the mavro..

Talking about ignorant, well if you sabi read, read these articles and then come back with your reply:

- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/mmm-global-russian-ponzi-scheme-from-1990s-reborn-and-now-spreading-like-wildfire-in-africa-a7333366.html

- http://qz.com/861712/mmm-nigeria-a-popular-russian-ponzi-scheme-has-suspended-its-operations-causing-panic-among-participants/
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by lereinter(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
this is the most exquisite piece ve seen and read about mmm
if you not part of the scheme founders then your research is superb.
i even love the conclusion....

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by amanikondo: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by UjSizzle(f): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
jaybee3:

You sure say you no invest our money Mama Nkechi?

Come clean so i can forgive you biko cos your zeal for this MMM ish is becoming a worry

Papa Nkechi, I'm not interested in investing our money grin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by PrincessC11(f): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
FcMilan:
NEVA LIKED DS MMM frm day 1

but let's stop celebrating d failure all because ur friend asked u to join and u said nop

If we celebrate d failure of Mmm D's way den it goes deep to show how we hate ourselves

wen people were rejoicing abt MMM paying dem u didn't make it a top list gist

nw it has crashed ur making it a top gist jus to mk fun of dem

pls stories lik Dis if nt managed has SUICIDAL effect

let's reduce d MMM post fr Christ sake
God bless you for this post
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by genabc(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
alt3r3g0:

I dont understand why people believe there is a difference between freeze and crash.

MMM said it could handle all the requests (what's the difference with crash here) and so it had to freeze.

Its annoying that the top guiders were allowed to withdraw millions before the freeze yet leaving people with peanuts stranded.

If they had human feeling, they should have allowed people from 100k below get paid as those may be the ones without any back up this december.

sir, the sys as not crash as believed by som people and reported in som section of d news paper... MMM Nig is currently undergoin som mathematical maintenance, reason been that alot of people will wanna get help doin dis yuletide period, if 90% is geting help frm d sys, who will provid help? thats d big prob, therefore, a necessary need to freeze d sys nt even acc, because no monetary valuable acc exist.
MMM NIG will be bck by January but how long will it last?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by alt3r3g0: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
genabc:

sir, the sys as not crash as believed by som people and reported in som section of d news paper... MMM Nig is currently undergoin som mathematical maintenance, reason be that alot of people will wanna get help doin dis yuletide period, if 90% is geting help frm d sys, who will provid help? thats d big prob, therefore, a necessary need to freeze d sys nt even acc, because no monetary valuable acc exist.
MMM NIG will be bck by January but how long will it last?

Did the 90% that want to get help not provide help before? Some even did because of the extra 20% they added.

If your bank freezes this december to come back January. What will you say?

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by harmbhrosz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
macmoyor:
haha at generate traffic, you don't just generate money if peps log into your website.. first off, if you dont have ad sense and if you do, if no one is clicking on your registered ads, you wont make a kobo, and google pays you money like once a month if you generate enough clicks.you wont easily grow super rich overnight with ad sense,it takes time to grow that niche....

that's by the way, so during this fiasco, what happened to the guys who are waiting to get paid? or cash out their payment.so why haven't peeps catch out their money yet and were rather told to wait till jan. So for the guys who had given help and waiting to receive help, where is the money they have paid in to since they cant receive help and they dont have access to their money till jan? so what is the reason for the scheme to be paused?
If there's indeed no central account as you said, then where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

lol... When I said traffic you should understand that MMM has over 2million participants in Nigeria alone and it exists in over 10 countries and it was established in 1989(27years ago) even before Linda dreamt of becoming a blogger, now if Linda could be super rich (on her level), now imagine how rich the founder of MMM will be. I hope you now understand what I meant by traffic?

Now back to why MMM was frozen: I'm not one of their admin or guilders as they're called, I'm not even a participant of MMM... So if you could just hit Google I'm sure you'll find out why it was frozen.

On where their money goes and how they get money in return: like I said initially, when you register you'll be asked to fill in your bank details(that is how money is paid and received)

Now the system behind how money is generated is simple, I need 100,000 for a business/something else and you have the money, I then request for help by logging in my request on the website and the website will link us together, so you'll send the 100k to me and after 30days when you'll need back your money, the system will link you with one, two or more people that wants to render help of 130k(that is how your get your 30k interest, and when those people need back their money, the system will link them with another set of people including you and i

so that is how the money rotates around it members here in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by dumie(f): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
If your money is stuck in there, pls take heart..it was a gamble after all

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by adefizzy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
fatadis:
These to all the poor thinking ass naija.

Nigerians still have a very long long way to go...
Some schools have been on strike months ago.. No news on that.. Jeopardizing d future of d students..
Naira is crashing daily.... No talk on that..
Increase in tariff no talk on that.. Bad roads... Poor electricity... No job... Now MMM is now a big headache to everyone... Media no get latest news again all na mmm.. Alot of issues going wrong in the country media won't talk about it.. Mmm guiders coming together to help the community.. Less privilege.. Putting smile on their face with little they have through mmm.. Government officials, politicians, keep building mansion world wide.. Buying exotic cars.. Even their neighbors can't feel their impact...Nigerians r lover of bad news.. Wat a shallow thinking.. Positive thinking is just too far from us... Everyone has his or her own risk to take.. So how come is your headache.. To d annoying side make pastors too dey preach against it... Why den no talk about members wey no get job and find a way out... *I dey vex... * mind you thanks to mmm for 2016 already... 2017 loading.. I know some people prayer is to that make mmm crash everyone won't b in poverty as some dey swim in poverty and broke ass.. Take a risk and move forward.. All is a lesson....

Now let me ask..
*What do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT! * All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT! *what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT! * all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING! * most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

“THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

“Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so… WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.

“WE WILL BE COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.

“MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.

“IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE…

“IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DON’T BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, …..I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS.

“IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY… AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.”
#signout#peace#longlivemmm

WF says so.

Thanks for the write up, you have nailed it, however, most of the bad things written on medias are by nonparticipants, I havent come across one participant that is discouraged in going on with MMM, we believe in MMM much more than Nigeria government, a government that finds it difficult to provide electricity since 1960, a government that only care about the citizens when the general election is near. I believe all these bad news being carried all over the place by medias are being sponsored by people whose business are being affected negatively by MMM. We the participants of MMM can never be discouraged, we believe in the system.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by rhames(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
In the first place, MMM was Fraud Incorporated from day one grin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by muredo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
wizjid69:

I read a book about 28 years ago. it was titled if tomorrow comes. Its about swindling. There was one thing that the con-artist told his trainee. He said that it's impossible to con an honest man because he will never want to gain where he didn't not sow.
I know poverty is a strong stimulation to try and get quick gains but you have to admit that putting your life savings into a get rich scheme that has no way of recouping your funds is absolutely senseless.
And I'm sure that in January every one will rush to ask for help in order to cash out but too many people will be too scared to provide help thereby the scheme will inevitably come to an end.

EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by ikorodureporta: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.

Just so you know participants are still actively providing help.

Kindly keep your negative views and opinions to yourself.

Stop taking medicine for other people's problems. .. go fix yours first.
#ISTANDWITHMMM

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by genabc(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Did the 90% that want to get help not provide help before? Some even did because of the extra 20% they added.

If your bank freezes this december to come back January. What will you say?

MMM is nt a financial institute, and does nt av/own any central acc. its ride on "goodwil" of d participants. The people that provided help did dat out of their spare money( money that they can loss without any bruhaha or hullabaloo). The scheme is created to creat wealth fr som people and take away frm som. Nigerians are GREEDY AND SELF-CENTRED. In any country wit sincerity and human conscience, d scheme will nt fly. Our attitude of i dnt care wat hpns to my neighbor lead us to dis end. presntly, some people r cryin, y some r laughin, if u r a participant, ur money is in d hand of somone wu dnt giv a fuuuuk abt ur feelin, thats nigga fr U. SHALOM.....
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by macmoyor(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol... When I said traffic you should understand that MMM has over 2million participants in Nigeria alone and it exists in over 10 countries and it was established in 1989(27years ago) even before Linda dreamt of becoming a blogger, now if Linda could be super rich (on her level), now imagine how rich the founder of MMM will be. I hope you now understand what I meant by traffic?

Now back to why MMM was frozen: I'm not one of their admin or guilders as they're called, I'm not even a participant of MMM... So if you could just hit Google I'm sure you'll find out why it was frozen.

On where their money goes and how they get money in return: like I said initially, when you register you'll be asked to fill in your bank details(that is how money is paid and received)

Now the system behind how money is generated is simple, I need 100,000 for a business/something else and you have the money, I then request for help by logging in my request on the website and the website will link us together, so you'll send the 100k to me and after 30days when you'll need back your money, the system will link you with one, two or more people that wants to render help of 130k(that is how your get your 30k interest, and when those people need back their money, the system will link them with another set of people including you and i

so that is how the money rotates around it members here in Nigeria.

So are you aware that nigeria mmm system and website is different from Russia, SA, etc? url for mmm nigeria is different from others,so traffic generated from mmm Nigeria url is independent of other urls. Listen i can make you a make website that looks just like that of mmm nigeria and does same thing. Ever heard of website pitching?

you haven't answered my questions on the where about of the matured mavros? since the money is peer to peer system, no single person, even mmm should not be able to pause it.if no central control/payment as claimed, how can it be locked down?

BTW the founders of orgianl MMM have nothing to do with Nigeria MMM. And mmm is the first letter of the three original Russian founders of the scheme. for example www. zenitbank.com and zenithbank.com a mistake in accessing the wrong url could lead to your money being wiped out.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by adefizzy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
emeogbo:
HOW MMM NIGERIAN WILL BOUNCE BACK.
if ur money is in mmm Nigeria, and u are panicking that ur money is gone, Pls go and relax with a chilled bottle kunu, just go about ur normal business as if nothing happened, relax ur self and remove ur mind from what people are saying, people are entitled to their opinion. A coward dies twice before his actual death.
After I studied how South African mmm bounced back, I just relaxed my self, and that made me think that mavrodi wanted things to happen this way, I think mavrodi planned this all along, he knows that Nigerians will want to withdraw all their money for Christmas, so he seized the opportunity to introduce a system than will sustain mmm for a very long time .
If ur money is in mmm Nigeria be rest assured u are getting it back ,but may be not as u are expecting it, because u are not going to get all ur money back at once, but, with time I will get all.
The new system will have no space for panicking.
This new system, once u ph, for u to take ur money with ur percentage, u must provide another help, and get confirmed before u take ur first money.
With this u know
1. That u are using ur spare money
2. U know that ur money is already in the system, so u will be afraid to upload fake pop or refuse to confirm people , therefore this system fights fake pop and non confirmation
3.in this kind of system, festive period can't affect it, since as u are putting, u are taking, this making it impossible for festive season to affect mmm again
4. This system also helps handle panic, because no matter how u panic reach, u cannot withdraw ur money, without putting. Mmm together we change the change

God bless MMM. People of Nigeria have failed to realized that the change that was promised to them has started manifesting since the beginning of this administration, couldn't they see that the status of buhari and his family have changed, the status of the loyalties of APC and their families have changed, what other change are Nigerians expecting? Only a blind man won't see the change that has happened and so will it happen to anyone who wins 2019 election. So it's left for common man to create his own change too and this is why MMM is here. What's wrong is circulating our money, if I have a cash I don't need for now, I give to you and when I'm in need of it, you give it to me. MMM is not meant for greedy people but people who are willing to help each other since the government has failed them. Only the wise could understand.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.

#ISTANDWITHMMM
thank you my brother. U dey mind the idiot. He forgot to put no 8. The death of his parent.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by harmbhrosz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
macmoyor:

Who freezed the account since the payment is done to individual account?
And if MMM didnt come back in Jan, what happens to the matured money thats already in the MMM system? Why cant peps access their money this Xmas time. Guys need their invested money for this festive season. People are crying to get their invested money back, just forget about the promised interest.

Talking about ignorant, well if you sabi read, read these articles and then come back with your reply:

- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/mmm-global-russian-ponzi-scheme-from-1990s-reborn-and-now-spreading-like-wildfire-in-africa-a7333366.html

- http://qz.com/861712/mmm-nigeria-a-popular-russian-ponzi-scheme-has-suspended-its-operations-causing-panic-among-participants/
what exactly are you referring to in the link below?

You think MMM is done by members paying into a central account.....and I've tried my possible best to explain how MMM works
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by hotspec(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
That number 5 though; I know of someone who never PH, but GH of 74k. He was called upon and d money was paid immediately
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
macmoyor:
Some nija peeps would call peps abroad and claim that they have no money for food and telling you how things are hard and all sob stories to spare them few $$.
I came to understand that these same peeps don't just have money but even have extra money to spare for mmm. so who is fooling who?

if you cant use your invested money in Xmas, whats the need for it after the time you need it? the mmm guys have frozen all the money for their own jolly,yet magas would be so blind and keep falling.

Our boys in Malay and SA what do you think we do for living when we come back with cars and throwing money around?
I can tell you that Nija peps fall mugu pass oyibo. and the irony is that nija peeps always claim smart..........This is just the beginning .
thank you, can u please step aside now. Next person.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by harmbhrosz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
macmoyor:

So are you aware that nigeria mmm system and website is different from Russia, SA, etc? url for mmm nigeria is different from others,so traffic generated from mmm Nigeria url is independent of other urls. Listen i can make you a make website that looks just like that of mmm nigeria and does same thing. Ever heard of website pitching?

you haven't answered my questions on the where about of the matured mavros? since the money is peer to peer system, no single person, even mmm should not be able to pause it.if no central control/payment as claimed, how can it be locked down?
Jesus Christ.... Can't you comprehend?? The mature mavro abi Na marvo will come from other members that are ready to render help

And the website is linked to the main source.... That's why it was frozen all the way from RUSSIA... The website both that of Nigeria and that of South Africa, China and others are all controlled from Russia by the founder(s) so all traffic is going to him.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nezero(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
I love no. 6 the most

... 'they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria...'

Wow. Thumbs up
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by slimsoshady(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Have u ever counted the "M" in "Muhammad Buhari" before,
Count it and tell me..
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by macmoyor(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
Jesus Christ.... Can't you comprehend?? The mature mavro abi Na marvo will come from other members that are ready to render help

And the website is linked to the main source.... That's why it was frozen all the way from RUSSIA... The website both that of Nigeria and that of South Africa, China and others are all controlled from Russia by the founder(s) so all traffic is going to him.

nah bro. can you get me the details of whois lookup (if you know what that means) of the Nigerian mmm domain?

So if i had paid in money and waiting to get help before the closure of the system, so how can i opt out and get back the money i paid in ?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Sike(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
If MMM comes back in January, kill yourself @OP
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by simplicity1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why can someone read another thing, If not mmm issues.

less say that mmm is back by January or before then.

what will happen to all this bad belle people that can't allow somebody to rest in this issue of mmm.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by macmoyor(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
genabc:

MMM is nt a financial institute, and does nt av/own any central acc. its ride on "goodwil" of d participants. The people that provided help did dat out of their spare money( money that they can loss without any bruhaha or hullabaloo). The scheme is created to creat wealth fr som people and take away frm som. Nigerians are GREEDY AND SELF-CENTRED. In any country wit sincerity and human conscience, d scheme will nt fly. Our attitude of i dnt care wat hpns to my neighbor lead us to dis end. presntly, some people r cryin, y some r laughin, if u r a participant, ur money is in d hand of somone wu dnt giv a fuuuuk abt ur feelin, thats nigga fr U. SHALOM.....

kiss
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by adefizzy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
gameboyo:

Who are they providing the help to since the online account has bin freezed

Online account freeze?! Lol, most of you bad belle don't know anything about MMM. Ask what you don't know, we will educate you.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by adefizzy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:

Please stop arguing with that guy, he knows nothing about MMM, instead of him to come out straight, he's trying to get more info from you.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Zenlife: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong

#ISTANDWITHMMM

Delusional false hope.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by riczy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why ar u crying more than the Bereaved? Mumu post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.