Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (73882 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by fuckpro: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
ariyebaba:
MONEY MUST be MADE ( MMM ) grin
... or MY MONEY MISS
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by wexyee: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
3sexy:
7 reasons why your brain needs replacement !

1. It is sour
2. It is archaic
3. It is filled with evil
4. It contains cartarrh
5. It is swollen with hatred
6. It does not recognise anything good
7. It is too small to understand MMM

Pls replace ur brain ASAP!
reasons why your brain needs replacement !

1. It is sour

2. It is archaic

3. It is filled with greed

4. It contains glue

5. It is swollen with childish imagination.

6. It does not recognise anything fraud

7. It is too small to understand the stategy of MMM

Pls replace ur brain ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by wizjid69: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrEverest:
I'm beginning to wonder if the dude was financialy induced to tarnish the image of mmm. Its so disgusting seeing lies, fabrications and conspiracy theories flying all over nairaland with impunity. They will all be put to shame when mmm resurfaces in january. They are doing all within their power to discourage people from providing help on mmm but everything depends on mmm members, they should continue phing regardless of the noise from loosers!

I read a book about 28 years ago. it was titled if tomorrow comes. Its about swindling. There was one thing that the con-artist told his trainee. He said that it's impossible to con an honest man because he will never want to gain where he didn't not sow.
I know poverty is a strong stimulation to try and get quick gains but you have to admit that putting your life savings into a get rich scheme that has no way of recouping your funds is absolutely senseless.
And I'm sure that in January every one will rush to ask for help in order to cash out but too many people will be too scared to provide help thereby the scheme will inevitably come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Collins9156(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
hazyfm1:
cheesy

When they open in January, you can jump from EKO bridge

grin grin ;

Which January
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by nnemak(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmmm...

I wonder what would happen if in January the site becomes unavailable or gives users dns error.

For those that recall "club freedom".

Cut your gain or losses and move on.

We would all be alive to see the end of 2017 , so January is not an issue.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by shedy03(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

THE REASON WHY I WILL BUY A BRAND NEW USED BRAIN FOR YOU

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

na our president u de molest like this!
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Maj196(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dumb people everywhere...
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.

Just so you know participants are still actively providing help.

Kindly keep your negative views and opinions to yourself.

Stop taking medicine for other people's problems. .. go fix yours first.
#ISTANDWITHMMM YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS LEGENDARY..........................
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Pylony(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
FcMilan:
NEVA LIKED DS MMM frm day 1

but let's stop celebrating d failure all because ur friend asked u to join and u said nop

If we celebrate d failure of Mmm D's way den it goes deep to show how we hate ourselves

wen people were rejoicing abt MMM paying dem u didn't make it a top list gist

nw it has crashed ur making it a top gist jus to mk fun of dem

pls stories lik Dis if nt managed has SUICIDAL effect

let's reduce d MMM post fr Christ sake
Every ponzi scheme will pay its early comers to attract more victims, thats a fact, and what do you do when people out of greed wear a bonny ears to listen to what is coming. The organizers do not contribute money to the scheme but are always at the top of the ladder up the pyramid with nothing to loose at the end of the day. Some even claim because its their money involved, its no bodies business to tell them what they already know, i.e the Risk involved. Well, i wish them goodluck come January 2017 and if the scheme fail to resurrect, they should know that they were warn at differen quotas, by CBN and the governments and concern citizens. Most of all, they were warn by the scheme its self that they're taking a risk with their cash.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Okadalifestyle(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why is MMM story making front page in Nairaland. I thought its not allowed to advert schemes like this. Abeg make we rest for this MMM storries. By the way ultimate cycler is coming back tomorrow
oglalasioux:
I think MMM is gone for good for the following reasons :

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by MrEverest(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
wizjid69:

I read a book about 28 years ago. it was titled if tomorrow comes. Its about swindling. There was one thing that the con-artist told his trainee. He said that it's impossible to con an honest man because he will never want to gain where he didn't not sow.
I know poverty is a strong stimulation to try and get quick gains but you have to admit that putting your life savings into a get rich scheme that has no way of recouping your funds is absolutely senseless.
And I'm sure that in January every one will rush to ask for help in order to cash out but too many people will be too scared to provide help thereby the scheme will inevitably come to an end.
Your 1st & 2nd paragraph has no bearing on mmm because both the rich & poor are involved in mmm. Its their money & they have the right to spend it how they deem fit since they are adults, people can gamble, play bet, booze, do shopping spree etc. Your last paragraph has been taking care of by d admin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by seyicrown2008: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nairaland is writing rubbish about MMM, why u keep discouraging people

MrIcredible:

Gibberish!

MMM will surely return.

It's not only in Nigeria that mmm has gone into pause mode.

MMM has been in existence since in the 1990s.

Nigerians love quick money so, mmm will surely be back.

I cashed out on Thursday and I collected 90% of my money and bonuses.

I have provided help twice since this pause and waiting to be matched.

I'll surely pay when I get matched.

MMM is good but not perfect.

The only thing that will make mmm crash completely is the outrageous bonuses the system has provided for the so-called guiders.
A guider can provide help of 1million naira and get 6 million naira within a month. This is ridiculous. Instead of about 1.4 million naira an ordinary member will get.

My advice to the admin is that THEY SHOULD CANCEL THE STUPîD GUIDERS BONUSES OR REDUCE IT TO ABOUT 0.0000001%.
REFERERS BONUSES SHOULD BE 5%
AND MAVRO GROWTH SHOULD BE EVERYDAY AND NOT JUST TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS.

LONG LIVE MMM.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
If you are into MMM and you want a better option then join the best program you can ever come across.

1.Over 30years in operation
2.Pure network and not a Ponzi where you are asked to put in money and do nothing while expecting returns.
3.Based in Germany
4.Easy and transparent as money goes directly from member to member.
5.You can earn over €32000 through voluntary donation.
6.Not an investment but a way of spreading wealth.

How to participate

1.Donate the sum of €54

2.Get 3 friends to also donate €54 and you get back your donated sum of €54 which makes your participation absolutely free.
(this is the strong point)

3.Earn several deposits of 5 and 10euro deposited into your local bank account at N500 to €1

N27,000 total sign up fee.

I joined in 1998 and it is still waxing strong

golden-circle dot net
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by gameboyo: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Calculux95:
Correct me if I am wrong
But you are neither a participant nor a soothsayer therefore you have absolutely no business creating this list.

Just so you know participants are still actively providing help.

Kindly keep your negative views and opinions to yourself.

Stop taking medicine for other people's problems. .. go fix yours first.
#ISTANDWITHMMM
Who are they providing the help to since the online account has bin freezed
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who pushed this to the front page...?? Mitchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
the way am looking at OP right nw

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Vick4rill(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
tolexy007:
Yesterday, when reading abt MMM on fb, I couldn't make out d info bcoz gathering information from fb can be a little stressful. d irony is DT d MMM patronizers didn't show any panic( even in their voice when explaining d crunch to me) On d other hand, MMM pessimists re showing panic and some celebrating not being on d scheme.
My conclusion is dt we (MMM pessimists) were envious of them (MMM optimists) when they were smiling to d bank. or else we should have been neutral abt d success or failure of d whole scheme.
Copied
the fact that you keep reposting this post on every trade shows that you ar pannicking bro.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by MsFaith: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Lol. Leave them alone. It is not your money. They knew the risks before they entered.
I tire oooo
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Aburi001: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Patented:
my thoughts exactly. opening in January will trigger a rash of requests for help and people aint likely to join up to provide help
ooooòoooh...Why una no go allow people rest because of MMM na?

My Friend was about releasing the Rope in his hand before this post comes in.... shocked grin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by dee02(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Serves the fuc...kers who got involved in the ponzi scheme right!
grin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Abdulkatcha(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
this is how Nigeria will be if mmm doesn't open in January

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Calculux95: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
gameboyo:

Who are they providing the help to since the online account has bin freezed

The are providing help i. e making a declaration they are willing to pay another participant, the freeze ensures they won't be matched until people start getting help.

Amongst every one I know who has provided help, none has been matched.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Bhol28: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
All the top people behind MMM have agreed that their is no central account,How come the dividends being paid then?Definitely its gonna crash in the end even if they come on by January,Where are they starting from?Time will tell
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by genabc(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM will definitely return in January but it will eventual crash. Reason been that frozen of ACCs av cause alot of tension all over d place, come january, alot of people will be unwilling to provide help. hmmmmm.... if this hpns, adieu to MMM Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Thawarplay(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Earn extra income with Affliate marketing forget Ponzi Scheme!

This Affliate marketing website will give you everything you need for free, Including training and opportunity to earn $100 sign up bonus. Check my signature to contact me for this.

Note: No capital Involve

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by lordbish(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

1. There's no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there's no central account. If there's indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there's no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That's akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.

4. The outrageous bonuses drained the system of money that would've been used to settle new entrants. But the organizers knew all along that it's a scam so they built a long system of bonuses and cashed out. If the system was simply to help each other why the big bonuses?

5. It's very likely that there's a group who don't provide help but get help multiple times. Who can check except the site admin who will always include his cronies when matching for payment comes up. Why will they do this? Because they know it's gonna crash.

6. When Mavrodians started showing off their 'wealth' I knew the end was near. All that show off was to get new entrants but they miscalculated the number of gullible people in Nigeria. Once the limit of people who want to reap where they didn't sow was reached, the scheme had to crash.

7. That letter to the government was the clincher. If mmm doesn't return in January all the blame will go to the government and the media. That has always been the scape goat in every country that mmm failed.

I loathe everything gambling. Even breweries that give millions of free drinks during promos are simply getting rid of expired stock. Telecom companies will give you 1000 percent return on your recharge but will bill the hell out of you during calls. Nothing in the world is cheap or free.
Seriously why are you just too stupid and hopeless, I see you are jobless. Wetin concern you, na your money loss.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by Kakamorufu(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

well... Bleep you
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by harmbhrosz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
macmoyor:

Well that's what it looks like. MMM would likely be back in Jan, which would likely be the case because there are millions of easy targets clients so mmm can't just pack and leave nija like that, the easy money the mmM's are making is sweet.

The funny thing is that guys send their potential magas birthday packages, expensive gifts, credit their account etc just to make the deal look legit and as a bait. for instance, if a lady received expensive ring from her online suitor,well anybody telling her that its a scam would be her potential enemy of progress right.??

The mmm scheme is more or less same. they would be giving out payments and make things look legit as such they keep getting more clients until they have hit the potential big jackpot, then froze the account then come back again, rinse and repeat. there are lots of red flags for someone to doubt the legitimacy of the scheme. But the vulnerable would always be vulnerable.
wow... I can't believe you typed all this based on your ignorant speculation...

Next time, don't just speculate or assume the way you think something works is how it really works, ask questions, make research so to help broaden your knowledge about the world around you.

Back to how MMM works...

The scheme is a member to member payment.... meaning no one is paying the founder of MMM any money, what he did was only create a platform(website) where he links people to each other to provide help and receive help, if you register you'll input your account details and who ever is matched to pay you will see your bank details and pay directly into your account.

Again i repeat No one is paying money to the founder of MMM, the only area I can say the founder generates money is through traffic from the members that log in for their activities on his website.

So your myth of one person receiving the whole money and running away is wrong
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by alt3r3g0: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
genabc:
MMM will definitely return in January but it will eventual crash. Reason been that frozen of ACCs av cause alot of tension all over d place, come january, alot of people will be unwilling to provide help. hmmmmm.... if this hpns, adieu to MMM Nigeria.

I dont understand why people believe there is a difference between freeze and crash.

MMM said it could handle all the requests (what's the difference with crash here) and so it had to freeze.

Its annoying that the top guiders were allowed to withdraw millions before the freeze yet leaving people with peanuts stranded.

If they had human feeling, they should have allowed people from 100k below get paid as those may be the ones without any back up this december.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good by kinggogo: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
D writer of dis list and d dumb mod dat pushed dis to fp are very very sillly, stupid and wicked angry angry angry. Y on earth would u b celebrating pipu's slump, angry angry undecided, r you mad

Do u know d number of pipu dat myt av contemplated suicide or av literally done it as a result of dis ur fooolish post angry undecided

U r very very stuupid, do ur worst angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.