Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Her Past Is Too Much For Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Past Is Too Much For Me (11283 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Patsey: 4:01am On Jun 21, 2012
AdeCisco: Well...when a man samples women around then he's the MAN. but if a woman tries it, she's a LovePeddler.

This is legendary

megacity: As envisaged, the first day of her visit ended in bed, and after several rounds of …, we slept; she ended up spending four days on that occasion.

OP: You mean this didn't send the alarm bell ringing?

1 Like

Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by olatade(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
"It is my body, it is my body"
"It's my life, it's my life"
BUT
When it's time to be accountable
& responsible, they dodge & hide.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Cowbell521: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
megacity:
It all started in a bus station ten months ago. I was waiting at the station to board a bus from PH to Calabar, when suddenly this lady appeared. She was and still is one of the most attractive women I have ever seen. Talking about looks, she had everything: very tall (about 5ft 11), perfectly aligned front and back elevation, glowing skin, perfect dentition, etc. When she walked, her hips had this lazy movement that aroused every sexual passion within me. Fortunately or unfortunately, when we finally boarded the bus to begin our journey, she was sitting right beside me! Applying all the toasting skills I knew, I started a conversation and we jisted all through the nearly four-hour journey. In the end, we exchange phone numbers and parted ways. That night I put a call through to her and after talking on phone for a number of days, she agreed to visit. As envisaged, the first day of her visit ended in bed, and after several rounds of …, we slept; she ended up spending four days on that occasion. From then on, we practically lived together, doing everything together. I have been quite very happy in this relationship and I believe she has too.

Recently however, she has been suggesting that I go and see her parents to formalize the relationship. She has most of the qualities I want, and ordinarily I wouldn’t have any objection to her suggestion. But as I consider marriage more serious business that ordinary relationship, I went behind to carry out independent checks of her past and what I found out are not positive at all. She was quite loose. It’s so bad that if she were to pass through the street she lived when she was growing up, she will be sure to run into several men she had either slept with or used to sleep with.

Now even though I have been happy in my relationship with this woman, I cannot marry her because of where she is coming from. Her past is too much for me. I can’t imagine being married to a woman I can’t comfortably walk on the road with without running into one man or the other she used to Bleep. So I have made up my mind to end it all. She doesn’t know yet that I want to leave and I know she is going feel hurt when it happens. Now I don’t have anything personal against her and do not wish to hurt her, if it  is avoidable; so  my dilemma is how to end all this in way that she will not feel hurt or at least in a way that the hurt will be reduced. Or perhaps is it best to try and forgive her past? I really need suggestions here cos I need to move on and get my life back on track.
Avoid women
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Cowbell521: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Druss:
Thank GOD you know what you want. Megacity - All this peeps misyarning here. Me I have my own rule - If you are 25 and below and you have had more than 2 serious boyfriends that is it!!

Different people have different standards , afterall na this ones go come stay with you for your house. Na them go dey by your side when your 'Vanessa Blue' girlfriend gets winks from different guys. Abeg lets call a spade a spade. The past matters ESPECIALLY to guys.

Ladies dont let anyone fool you. Your history also has some value in a guy's eyes!! It is not the only criteria/variable but it is one of them! The less history the more valuable.
How old were you?
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by peekay18: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
The number of EXs in this case is many and I don’t appreciate that at all

I perfectly understand where you are coming from, but Bro you just add up to the long list of her Ex..
You and your colleagues (her Ex's) created this problem for her and now you want run
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by sirzee1660(m): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
megacity:
It all started in a bus station ten months ago. I was waiting at the station to board a bus from PH to Calabar, when suddenly this lady appeared. She was and still is one of the most attractive women I have ever seen. Talking about looks, she had everything: very tall (about 5ft 11), perfectly aligned front and back elevation, glowing skin, perfect dentition, etc. When she walked, her hips had this lazy movement that aroused every sexual passion within me. Fortunately or unfortunately, when we finally boarded the bus to begin our journey, she was sitting right beside me! Applying all the toasting skills I knew, I started a conversation and we jisted all through the nearly four-hour journey. In the end, we exchange phone numbers and parted ways. That night I put a call through to her and after talking on phone for a number of days, she agreed to visit. As envisaged, the first day of her visit ended in bed, and after several rounds of …, we slept; she ended up spending four days on that occasion. From then on, we practically lived together, doing everything together. I have been quite very happy in this relationship and I believe she has too.

Recently however, she has been suggesting that I go and see her parents to formalize the relationship. She has most of the qualities I want, and ordinarily I wouldn’t have any objection to her suggestion. But as I consider marriage more serious business that ordinary relationship, I went behind to carry out independent checks of her past and what I found out are not positive at all. She was quite loose. It’s so bad that if she were to pass through the street she lived when she was growing up, she will be sure to run into several men she had either slept with or used to sleep with.

Now even though I have been happy in my relationship with this woman, I cannot marry her because of where she is coming from. Her past is too much for me. I can’t imagine being married to a woman I can’t comfortably walk on the road with without running into one man or the other she used to Bleep. So I have made up my mind to end it all. She doesn’t know yet that I want to leave and I know she is going feel hurt when it happens. Now I don’t have anything personal against her and do not wish to hurt her, if it  is avoidable; so  my dilemma is how to end all this in way that she will not feel hurt or at least in a way that the hurt will be reduced. Or perhaps is it best to try and forgive her past? I really need suggestions here cos I need to move on and get my life back on track.

You need Suggestion when u have made up your mind...I have nothing to say just remember everyone has a past but if u can't deal with it,you just have to let her go and stop wasting her time....the worst thing is too keep somebody at of pity
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
show me any perfect human on earth,, otyer girls are worst but if she is willing to marry you,, oga do am,, make una live una sweet little life quietly,, most importantly discuss with her about your findings
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Druss(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cowbell521:
How old were you?

2009, Vanessa Blue comment, you can guess the age. Whether you are correct or not ... Qué Sera, Sera.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by HajiaNotu: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
It is well.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by AneemA: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Right from the start, deep down inside, you are not seeing any solid future with her, abi?

You have wasted her time.

It is mandatory for ladies to wait before having sex with a man. Really.

To avoid this kind of shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Hubby & His Twin Brother Passed Me Around Like A Used Sex-toy / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex / My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.