Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Her Past Is Too Much For Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Past Is Too Much For Me (11286 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
Well, i believe not all women are raised to get married. At least you had a good time of your life with her. Good intentions never work with women. Your past will trail you though but i suggest you play your game well and still keep her for as long as u wanna.

The problem i have with our generation is that women equate themselves with men. Afarawe!. See, it is a well known fact from ages past that when a man samples women around then he's the MAN. but if a woman tries it, she's a LovePeddler. Such acts as playing around and being loose which the poster is also guilty of robs women of their dignity and pride. The most pathetic thing is that these women end up with good guys. Life is like that. Abeg do your pally a favour, introduce me to the chick since u said she's beautiful, mail me jor, demoler22@yahoo.com . me sef wan do jor! I fit marry am sef, lol
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by na2day2(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2009
big rod:

your mama and papa invented foolishness.omo ale.

i guess that is ur family's middle name, "omo ale" , well, nice meeting u
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by throttler(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2009
@poster

you are just 1 more man to the list then undecided
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by galatico(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2009
Love conquers all, I believe Love can conquer it!!!
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by brooklyn99: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
so what if she's had quite a few sexual partners, as far as she's true to u that what matters. the truth is ure a wimp, or u probably gay and are looking for a way to come out the closet so now u tryna blame it all on this poor gal's accumulation of "sexing" experience, grin
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by snokky(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
see my pple, kai, leyin igba to ti mu toju e kuro nbe[after u don have ur round], nah her past be problem now abi?

Oloun mo number ile e,
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by finemocha(f): 3:32am On Nov 25, 2009
can u imagine. soo u enjoyed this woman all by your self and now u are hoping some guys on NL will help u get rid of her. NOW that's just plain selfish
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by ceasyc(f): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me
WOT OF your  PAST? or is it because u r a man, so it dont count/matter?
f*ck dat sh*t

PAST MEANS PAST!
so leave it where its at - THE PAST!
where u in her past or can u go or return 2 her past n stay there?

no b ppl dey marry prostitutes, ex-prostitutes, ex-convict, strippers,etc
she kill person or your family member? dis na rubbish jo
HISSES!
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by sklive: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2009
Hello,
my name is samuel i am seeking a mature woman for a relationship, and trust love and caring person not for richies but for understanding.
I can't describe how very extremely glad I am to write you this letter, after reading your profile. I am a Samuel, a boy of 25years, and my hobbies include reading, swimming, dancing, sports especially football and athletics. My dislikes are unfaithfulness, evil thoughts, dishonesty. I will like to be your new friend, see me as the man in blue, for I will be waiting for you here in my heart. Let me be the one to love you first. For you and me, I'll make you to know everything you need to know in this world. Hoping to hear from you very soon, I am looking forward for your quickly reply. Add me loveday35@ymail.com or +2348060446930, email so that i can give you my pic.

Sammy.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Druss(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

You guys are such hypocrites! And you wonder girls have no qualms lying to you? The past matters abi true . . .  but you forget that it's not as important as the future.
undecided

Sorry - do you know me personally to know that I am an hypocrite. One of the things I do with my galfriends is tell them my full history of relationships. To them it is important to know what they are getting into!!
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by caplrwasel: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2010
Hi,
I think you should go with her suggestion and marriage is not any business, just a commitment towards the relationship,
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by NETGAIN: 12:18am On Feb 28, 2011
@ poster

So what happened in th end?
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by ShyOne(f): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2011
I am from the U.S.

Sex here is like breathing oxygen - it is a normal part of life - you eat-you put the fork down so you can bleep, you breathe-you take a deep breath so you can bleep, you sleep - you wake up, scratch your backside, stretch your muscles- then you bleep, you go to work and get off work-arrive home early just so you can bleep.

Thank God in heaven above that my babe realizes that my life existed before he met me and before I met him.  Thank God he and I at this point in our lives are accepting of where we both are in our development and are ready to be "really happy."

I am able to see beyond the sea that divides our 2 country's, the online relationship (all of the shortcomings for a woman) and he is able to understand that in this culture and in my past - bleeping has been uninhibited, very natural and accepting to me as an American.  Let's be happy that we finally, finally found each other in this HUGE SEA OF FACES and let's focus on our today and from this point forward versus my past or his past.

It is important to me that he encourage, direct and instruct me on how he wants me to ride his member to his ultimate satisfaction and NOT WASTE EITHER OF OUR TIME - with cluttering our happiness by having stereotypical thinking that will undermine our fantastic voyage.   I am happy that he is looking forward to my putting my developed skills to work in our current relationship and I too am looking forward to that day that I can smell, taste and touch the skills he has cultivated with his previous mate(s) as well.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by ShyOne(f): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2011
@ OP

Once you live a little - and you choose to live without this woman you sound like you really enjoy - ask yourself this,

If you send her away so you can feel "justified" that you have done the right thing "according to what you have been taught" that life is about.

Will you be able to stomach seeing her in the arms of another? Because my friend - someone out there in this universe won't care enough about her past - because they are enjoying every single bit of her "present."

You are seriously considering walking away from your blessing because of what she did before you knew her name or that someone such as her was even born to this universe.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by sweetguy10(m): 1:46am On Feb 28, 2011
Though it's a very Old thread but I'll contribute my quota (don't know what became of them) . The poster can do whatever he likes , what do you expect from a girl you slept with on the first date ? and she spent 4 days again on the first date , you should know she is a directionless D, ick eating Bit , ch . Dump her and move on with your life . What most ladies don't know is the guy you f@#k so very well today could use the "good sex" against you tomorrow as an evidence that you are loose and an uncontrollable thing .
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by simpleseyi: 6:07am On Feb 28, 2011
I DON TIRE OOO
Why is everyone advising this guy to go on and marry a retired or still active PROSTITUTE na?
For me oooo, i no fit marry a retired or active PROSTITUTE. For all of you that believe that everyone has a past you are all very correct, but will anyone of you be comfortable with a retired adult film (s-e-x- film) actress as a wife? My guy if you can handle it go on an marry a retired or active PROSTITUTE. If not, don't let any PROSTITUTE tie you down oooo. I am married and I know what it's entails. Can you trust a retired or still active PROSTITUTE not to sleep with your brothers and friends at the slightest chance? Use your head and not your heart.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Na wa o. So you never love-peddle yourself abi? Na only men wey dey marry us? Last time I checked, na the women wey go say yes to the man if he's worthy or not in the first place. King Henry VIII.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Omolola1(f): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2011
Forgive.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by maclatunji: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2011
@shyone, abeg change your name to not-so-shyone ASAP! The original poster will meet his own very soon. Imagine a promiscuous man complaining about is promiscuous girlfriend. I laugh in Chinese.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by ShyOne(f): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
just read the posts and learn - don't try to turn this into an American Culture Bashing Fest because we know the importance of keeping the bleeping alive and well with the one we married/mated

that's what we are here for to learn and communicate

I hail thee Egypt!!!! And your ability to break free of fetters

Walk Like An Egyptian.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Drsleek: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ OP

My guy please please and please I beseech you, NEVER and I repeat NEVER marry a woman you bleeped on the first date. This one in particular with all the history I'm pretty sure will give you alot of headaches and will soon start (or probably already is) cheating on you in the future. She sounds like a Nymph to me

. . . Don't let physical attributes and sex mislead you, think with your brain and not your balls. There are girlfriends and there are wives
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Ekpoma1: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
Op dont mind d pple castigating u as if u have done somethin wrong. If u were 2 their broda, i bet they wouldnt advise u 2 take a step further with d gal. U banged d gal on d 1st date n pple are sayin she is now in her future, how? D gal has neva changed. Op congrats! Dat will her serve rite and those gals who tink they can have their cake n eat it. Be warm!
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
LOL! when i get back on my lappy i will comment. this is one heck of a novel.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Yeneks(f): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
Oh the nerve! Excuse me but haven't you slept with other girls? Yeah she slept with men but if she was faithful to you in the period of your relationship then I think you should think about it. So after sleeping with her, you are now worried that other men did to?? When you slept with her for the first time you did not think of the other men?!?! And wow, the girl too sha, first night, you guys already hit the bed dayumn. Anyways, her past does not define her future. If she has changed and has been faithful to you, then please think about it. If not feel free to tell her off and kiss your royal butt!
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Viques: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2011
@ jaybee, tell him more!
@ poster ure just too selfish and dont deserve her. What do u expect from a girl u described as beautiful?
Is it the lady u want, her past or her present? Go and set ur priorities right cos I can see u dont even know what u want.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Onchedu(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
Megacity, U holy pass? From Ur first lines sef I don see say Ur intentions were questionable.

U met a girl of easy virtue and instead of adding value to her life U plundered & now Ur trying to act righteous and condemn her.

Abegee,
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by AYOGHANDI: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
@Poster. Can u recollect what Jesus told those Jews who brought that woman caught committing adultery in the Bible Can you swear that you have not slept with up to ten (10) women since you grew up ?? Wake up boy !!! Who would marry those ones that you 've slept with including the lady in question Is it because you were able to do background check up Go ahead and marry her, old things have passed away, at least if she has changed. You have your ugly past as well.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by dazzle37(f): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ OP

i just have a question for you ??
how long have you lived in calabar ? or is it just a place you visit ?
the reason i am asking is because if you live in calabar, you would be able to know that your so called backgroung check may have been exaggerated, i am not saying that it is nice for a lady to sleep with you on your first date, but knowing calabar for what it is, i will take that background check and divided it into two, half of it is what she did but not all of what you heard. like i said before, you would understand me, if you have lived in calabar for long.
Don't just walk out of a reletionship that made you happy becos of heresays.
Have you ever taught that she slept with you on th first date after several phone calls because she really liked you form the first time you started talking to her in the bus, thats why she felt comfortable sleeping with you ? it does not mean she did that with some other person, its the chemistry that you guys share that made her do it. think hard.

i am emphasizing on the calabar factor because i understand it. if you want me to explain i will, but it may not make sence to you.
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by ShyOne(f): 2:53am On Mar 02, 2011
You know I guess what bothers me about this post and about alot of the writers that tell the poster to leave her still boils down to "heresay."

There are many men in the U.S. that have boasted to have slept with me because I look good and am quite a catch and I can tell you that the majority of those guys are actually liars.

Don't automatically believe every guy that tells you he slept with her. If she is beautiful - they want her for themselves and don't want to see you with her.

How mature are you?
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 02, 2011
To be frank the best thing to do is communicate. Talk to her and see what she says about the issue.
Another thing to consider is, how much influence do you want 3rd parties to have in your relationship, (how much do you care about what other people think)?
I mean, she made mistakes in her past (we all have), and as long as you feel the foundations of a strong relationship is present, (e.g. trust) then you should re-consider ending things with her.
If not, then make sure you end things as soon as, to avoid prolonging her having false hopes.
And make sure in the future you do your research a bit more early.  wink
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by waterworks(f): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2011
poster except its going to affect your future togethr in a big way like she can no longer have kids etc there is no reason to leave. aslong as she is faithful and loves u and respects you are you not happy she has enjoyed life to the full and will not look elsewhere for excitement?
Are you not even happy that she will be open in bed as she is so exposed?

the first day u slept with her did u not think that was a sign of a loose woman? it did not bother you then so if it wont affect your future together let it go. life is meant to be lived. x
Re: Her Past Is Too Much For Me by Melahou(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
so now u no she`s loose,u re loose as herself, had it bin u ve bin infected wit HIV, i wonder wat u wld ve done.
anyway no matter hw u try 2 end d affair, she`ll feel hurt, jst tell her u cant go ahead, simply because
dat tin in her dat used 2 "shark" u has stp "sharking" u. yeye boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / How CRAZY was/is your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.