Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (40603 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by GentlemanUnltd: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
And those stvpid and poor like church rat gf would want you to buy upto their undies for them.

Poor Things!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by vikzdawiz: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Affable200(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good luck to u
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by midehill(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
diz d kind of gf I want...
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by uzoexcel(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lemme tap into this cheesy
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by buffalowings: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Boda Banks, place your hand on your head and say after me,"Oh Lord, every broke lady running after me, hold their steps!! Every spiritual wife seeking for my downfall, collapse and DIE!!!"

My Case is different..

Oya Gbadura!!! Open your mouth and pray!!

Lol

This guy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=Danielnino00 post=52040615][/quote]

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by bitchcrafts: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nigga got a diamond dikc ahswear
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by skywalker240(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nairaland babes will always avoid this topic, like plague, but if reverse was the case or when they talk about broke guys, you go see as them dey form local champion
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by windeal: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
But!!!! grin

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Rextayne:
Broke ass biitch, be like grin
Exactly why you and your cohorts won't ever smell the knickers of girls who would consider gifting such.

You are so full of shit your breath stinks of it.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Exactly why you and your cohorts won't ever smell the knickers of girls who would consider gifting such.

You are so full of shit your breath stinks of it.
k

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Quite impressive smiley
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by lereinter(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
girlfriend did that
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by oluwashedy: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
wizzakosh:
dem don show. Broke ass babe. Awon na man suppose they do everything crooner.
Walahi dated a tiv gal wif same mentality some months backs.... After everything I did for her, she turned her back and told me that in a relationship a guy is supposed to provide while the lady gives him sex. I was like "this bae get sense at all"? The good thing is that I never let know who she was dealing with even though we were both students in the same institution she wanted me to do more to impress her... I carry my load and gbes

Bottom line: Relationship is all about give and take. Who knows what the guy must have done for the lady and it appears both of them understand the dynamics of being in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by UIA04(f): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenfav:
The guy must be "Jamie st Patrick kinda good" at something....Go figure...hahahahaha.
Ladies,don't miss our xmas sales.. Hurry and start placing your orders now!!!

Queen Please How do u get your Hair In BulK for SAle
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by queenfav(f): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
UIA04:

Queen Please How do u get your Hair In BulK for SAle
contact me offline, we would take it from there.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by dabrightt: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
rokiatu:
And she will still get cheated on by this fool.
so he is a fool for dating a reasonable lady I know your type
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by femipixels: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
I pray o,,, Made up story

This is no made up story, Ladi is my colleague at work!
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by femipixels: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
rokiatu:
And she will still get cheated on by this fool.

Don't be judgmental my dear. You know nothing about his relationship with the girl. This is a sheer display of bitterness, hatred and jealousy. You don't go around judging every man because somebody has been unfair to you. It's just gonn make you look really stupid. #Peace
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by femipixels: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
2shur:
my maye dey with my 7 clean usa samsung note 5.i no shout.
wetin be iphone 7.
na change for where men dey.
he looks broke
all this palm slippers/no car but i get earpiece guys.
abegi

That was a miss. Nigga isn't broke at all. He had his University Education in the US and he currently works as a Software Engineer in the most respected IT company in Lagos. He's a big boy, she only bought it for him cos she loves her man. Please make your findings before blabbing. #HatersCantBeCured

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.