Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (40593 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
hahahahahahaha e pain am, foolish fish brained biitch, na una type dey rely on guys for living, don't go and look for something doing instead of sucking dick upandan cheesy

I guess ur mama sucked dick for a living for you to know girls who do. Any way Nice try.

if sucking dick is lucrative, I bet u, I gasto venture into it, so u can DIE
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

I guess ur mama sucked dick for a living for you to know girls who do. Any way Nice try.

if sucking dick is lucrative, I bet u, I gasto venture into it, so u can DIE
Lol if i start with u, u will beg me to stop, lemme just leave u with ur first class stupidity, today is a holy day i won't let a lophead like u spoil my vibes cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
Lol if i start with u, u will beg me to stop, lemme just leave u with ur first class stupidity, today is a holy day i won't let a lophead like u spoil my vibes cheesycheesy

if I start with you too, u go hang urself.............

lemmi leave u too becos today na holy day. ozwor
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by 2shur: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
my maye dey with my 7 clean usa samsung note 5.i no shout.
wetin be iphone 7.
na change for where men dey.
he looks broke
all this palm slippers/no car but i get earpiece guys.
abegi
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
The highest form of gift I have gotten from a naija girlfriend na shoe polish.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

if I start with you too, u go hang urself.............

lemmi leave u too becos today na holy day. ozwor
sebi u still dey get mouth talk, lophead cheesy
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

And u don't know me.......you can clap for urself

Egbe raen?
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
And she will still get cheated on by this fool.

Why art thou full of hate? Why not aspire to do better for your man than depending on him all the time. Some of you will so depend on your man for even sanitary pad sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by 2shur: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
guy man no vex me o.
iphone 7 na chicken change.
inbox me i go help you with latest gadget.

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by sukar886: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
that's lovely, girls should learn how to spend on thier men,is not a crime.. meanwhile no Xmas gift for my girls this year,I invested so much on MMM, and they have frezze there account....shekina

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
sebi u still dey get mouth talk, lophead cheesy

have u ever seen where u talk to ur Ma' and she keeps shut NO way.

#Untrained Goat.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
The highest form of gift I have gotten from a naija girlfriend na shoe polish.

hahhahahhahahha, U kidding right?
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by chizzypresh(f): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tx kul shaa
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

hahhahahhahahha, U kidding right?

Damn right serious!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
zicoraads:

And she just concluded I did the leaving embarassed
my bad, sorry, maybe you didn't do enough to make her stay either
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Egbe raen?

u don't know me
yes egbe raen
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

have u ever seen where u talk to ur Ma' and she keeps shut NO way.

#Untrained Goat.
Don't u get it, f.uck off my mention, abi u wan die

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Codes151(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
U gv your gf Iphone7 n na internet b d best place to put it? Smh
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
2dugged:
again?
another conclusion?
what's up with women na?
why talks like God knows best no dey do una mouth...
grin
2dugged:
again?
another conclusion?
what's up with women na?
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

again?
another conclusion?
what's up with women na?
grin
again?
another conclusion?
what's up with women na?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, cos it's always either A or B, simple
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
Don't u get it, f.uck off my mention, abi u wan die

you fool entered my mention first.....next time learn how to mind your business. Odē

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

you fool entered my mention first.....next time learn how to mind your business. Odē
hahaha stupid daughter of a w.h.o.r.e, don't quote me again, fugly ass biitch, or thunder will do the needful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
dem don show. Broke ass babe. Awon na man suppose they do everything crooner.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by MrIcredible: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
Middle name: WORWOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
hahaha stupid daughter of a w.h.o.r.e, don't quote me again, fugly ass biitch, or thunder will do the needful cheesy

Back to ur mother and all the females in ur Family........

Son of a LovePeddler, now I see where u got this character from. YOUR MOTHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by wristbangle: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:

Maybe it's because of the categories of guys you have met. Not all guys cheat and don't be surprise that he will remain faithful to this lady. If a lady can do this for me, why will I cheat on her? Also, I hate when a lady is broke and stingy as she won't be able to buy simple gift for his bf

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Smellymouth: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
cyber5:

SmellyMo.uth You again! cheesy cheesy

Where you bin all this day

Back to the matter

iPhone 7 is not a child's play, if anyone knows the lady, help me ask her these questions.

1. What is her occupation?
2. What's the type of phone she's using
3. What's her father and mother occupation
4. Which type of phone are they using.

That's all

Hahahahahaha...

Na love cause bruh..

I dey pray to find that kind love oo..
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by jomoh: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Chai where these kain girls dey sef...nairaland girls will avoid this topic like a plague.

You don't find them in Nigeria.

The guy's girlfriend is a white chick. We worked briefly together at a company in lekki.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by dyabman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ximenez:
why call him a fool when you probably don't even know him? And that the lady gifted him an expensive gift doesn't mean she can't also cheat on him too. Please don't let our reasoning be unidirectional. Let us open all part of our brain and think with it, thanks.

You sha use style destroy her grin

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by cyber5(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahahahaha...
Na love cause bruh..

Amen in Jesus Name; Fire
I dey pray to find that kind love oo..
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by cyber5(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
I noticed that its only guys that are dominating this thread, the girls are either ghost readers or they feel like breaking OP's Head
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by muller101(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
the guy abandoned u last year I guess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.