Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (40590 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Broke ass biitch be like
Girlbestfriend:
I pray o,,, Made up story
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
Broke ass biitch be like

Hahaha .girlbestfriend
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by explicite(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
And she will still get cheated on by this fool.

how is he a fool now....

naija ladies sha.... self centered since 1914

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
with the insults flying towards ur direction, i won't add mine bcuz if i do u will deactivate ur Nl acct. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by san316(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

but you can carry your wife's responsibility and put on ur GF's head. guy say another thing

That is the issue. How can we give our GF a responsibility of someone that doesn't exist? She's prospecting to be THE wife so she has to play the role.

You see, When a girl is in a relationship, it's like someone on IT, only entitled to transport money(some organizations don't even give), anything else she gets from the company is a bonus and not because she is entitled to it.

However, it doesn't stop her from working as a full staff because, her performance may get her a full time appointment (marriage)

Employment is scarce these days oo. Lol

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by DonCortino: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
I hate that girl with passion.

She is a striper at a club in lekki

She is so rude

Nigga! For shizz? shocked
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
san316:

That is the issue. How can we give our GF a responsibility of someone that doesn't exist? She's prospecting to be THE wife so she has to play the role.

You see, When a girl is in a relationship, it's like someone on IT, only entitled to transport money(some organizations don't even give), anything else she gets from the company is a bonus and not because she is entitled to it.

However, it doesn't stop her from working as a full staff because, her performance may get her a full time appointment (marriage)

Hahahaha Bros u are crazy.. Lol u just made my Sunday. ROtfl

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Hahaha .girlbestfriend
say i lie
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Realhommie(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
zicoraads:

And she just concluded I did the leaving embarassed
I was waiting for ur response.. With due respect that's how women mostly jump to conclusion, not all though but a vast majority and this ain't no stereotype.

From her post she also assumed since she bought you gifts and made Christmas come early for you then she's a keeper, that's flawed as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by explicite(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:

ZoneBslayer:

I never realised how mentally shallow you are until now.. do you know the guy in the op? how then did you come to the conclusion that he is a fool and a cheat? you're a stingy gluttonous woman he keeps getting and getting and never giving back..

brutality...

exactly my point but in a refined way.....

God bless ZoneBslayer

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Realhommie(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
san316:

Nicely put.. Kudos
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by ouzo1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
sinaj:
of course tongue

Sinaj how many we be na?.....
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by diqq(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
dyabman:

What's paining you now undecided , What was the most expensive thing you bought your man ? lipsrsealed
condom

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by cyber5(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Boda Banks, place your hand on your head and say after me,"Oh Lord, every broke lady running after me, hold their steps!! Every spiritual wife seeking for my downfall, collapse and DIE!!!"

My Case is different..

Oya Gbadura!!! Open your mouth and pray!!

SmellyMouth You again! cheesy cheesy

Where you bin all this day

Back to the matter

iPhone 7 is not a child's play, if anyone knows the lady, help me ask her these questions.

1. What is her occupation?
2. What's the type of phone she's using
3. What's her father and mother occupation
4. Which type of phone are they using.

That's all

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by sinaj(f): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
ouzo1:

Sinaj how many we be na?.....
only u o! grin
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by ouzo1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
sinaj:
only u o! grin

Chai....this ur scam pass www I mean mmm
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Hahaha .girlbestfriend

And u don't know me.......you can clap for urself
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by sinaj(f): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
ouzo1:

Chai....this ur scam pass www I mean mmm
grin

Trust me
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by pawesome(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Y all d gals mute? Abi d topic hybernate dem
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
Broke ass biitch be like

I guess ur mama is sooooo proud of u right now, son of a bitch.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
san316:

looolz, Na u sabi
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by ouzo1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
sinaj:
grin
Trust me

I gat no other choice na...the tins we do for love
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=Girlbestfriend post=52037591]

And u don't know me.......you can clap for urself[/quote

Yea right adesuwa. Wo yi e? ]
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by MONITZ: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Boda Banks, place your hand on your head and say after me,"Oh Lord, every broke lady running after me, hold their steps!! Every spiritual wife seeking for my downfall, collapse and DIE!!!"

My Case is different..

Oya Gbadura!!! Open your mouth and pray!!

U re gradually turning sth else on this forum. I just couldn't stop laughing, hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Eh...eh.... Oh! That has gotten him a passport to heaven? Crazy world of worldliness.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Adeinfo: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
san316:

this is excellent
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by samsam2019: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
one bit of sense you no get

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by romeoetin(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
That's how we roll......
You and who grin
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=Doctorfitz post=52037729][/quote]

u don't know me I repeat, u just copied my twitter handle from my profile...... Nice try
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

I guess ur mama is sooooo proud of u right now, son of a bitch.

hahahahahahaha e pain am, foolish fish brained biitch, na una type dey rely on guys for living, don't go and look for something doing instead of sucking dick upandan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Bizibi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Love this,the present Naija gals need to give us that hope we are looking fr.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.